Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 03:29 PM
Sitting on a plane. I’ll see Mark in about 20 hours! 🥰

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 10:19 AM

I'm thinking I'm excited, just booked the trip back to Maine for me and my son over the 4th of July to go see the family, haven't been back since before COVID and have a 6mo old niece waiting for her uncle to spoil her rotten! :heart:

That's so nice, Devo! I hope you have a wonderful time!

OT: Thinking I have to go to the airport at 2:00am, which is in 3 hours. Do I try to take a nap, or just suck it up and try to sleep on the plane?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 10:13 AM
I got my nails done yesterday (gel) and one has already chipped. tears

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 10:05 AM
Got a complaint? Need a place to whine? This is it. Whether your issue is large or small, the Whambulance is here for you.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 09:55 AM
Hi Blondey! flowerforyou It's nice to see you, my friend!

Totally agree with you about the forums. They're becoming a ghost town.

I'm always hesitant to start a new thread because I'm afraid I'll get hit with the "There's already a thread on this topic" and then a link to a thread from 10 years ago. Then when you post in it, people complain that you're digging up old threads. You just can't win! laugh

Maybe we should all post a new thread. I'll do one, but it probably won't be very intellectual. bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 09:49 AM
Nope! flowerforyou

Maybe River now?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 09:47 AM
That's not unreasonable. Why do you think you've been scammed so often? Have you started noticing similar patterns in those who scam you? They tend to become pretty easy to spot. Wishing you all the best.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 06/14/23 04:12 AM

Enjoying my day off

RIVER!!! I'm so happy to see you, my friend! I hope you are well. flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/09/23 07:57 PM

Good tv weekend. Watching marathon of Las Vegas and Yellowstone. Going back and forth.

We just started watching season 1 of Yellowstone. Pretty good so far!

OT: Procrastinating. I'm supposed to be working on a presentation I have to give at the staff party next week.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/09/23 07:52 PM
Nope! It's me! flowerforyou

Slim?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/09/23 07:49 PM
Ten more days...smitten

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/09/23 07:47 PM

I may be spanking it.

Wear eye protection

Oh my word. laugh

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 08:06 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Fri 06/02/23 08:09 PM

It's not ghosting after a few chats.

Agree. I don't understand why people think they are entitled to an explanation when a person has decided after a few messages that they are no longer interested. I do think, however, that if you've been talking for quite a while (or know each other from the forums) that it is best to kindly let the other person know.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 08:03 PM
Hot!

Making s'mores over a campfire

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 08:00 PM
Nope! flowerforyou

Pumpi?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 07:59 PM
Break out a deck of cards and play Go Fish.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 07:58 PM
I wonder how she has been? Hi Pumpi! Miss you, girl! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/02/23 07:56 PM
Long distance is hard and rarely works out. But it can, if both people are really committed to making it work. What that looks like is different for everyone. For me, my partner and I video call on Zoom or Google Meets twice a day, in the morning and at night. We also watch movies and series together while we are on Zoom. We text a lot as well. Even though we are in different countries right now, we have regular visits. Both of us take turns traveling to see the other. Because of my work, I get a week off in October, 3 1/2 weeks off in December, 2 weeks off in Spring and 7 weeks off in the summer. We spend most of that time together. We sometimes travel on vacation together a well. He also visits me even when I'm working. This part can be tricky, because international flights are expensive, and 20+ hour journies are not fun. The jet lag is ROUGH, and it is always difficult to acclimate to an 10- or 11-hour time change (depending on daylight savings time). Although we can't be together for every holiday, we make sure we are together for Christmas and our birthdays. I also think you have to have an end game in the works. How will you end up together? Will one of you move to be with the other? If both partners are not equally committed, it will fizzle out. Physical touch is important in a relationship and it can be difficult not being able to reach out and touch your partner whenever you want. Make sure you're both all in before you do it. I hope it works out for you. Good luck!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 05/23/23 04:02 AM
Hi fabulous Crystal! flowerforyou

OT: Trying to order new vape pens, but the guy is not replying to my message.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 05/23/23 03:59 AM
laugh Enjoyable. I think you should add that you want a woman with a pickle fetish. I think you seem like a man who deserves a woman who loves pickles.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25