Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 07/31/23 09:20 AM
STORMY IS BACK!!!! I'm so happy so see you, girl! flowerforyou

OT: Thinking that I only have a week left in the USA. It's been a rough summer, but I'm really enjoying my time with Mark right now. :heart:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 07/29/23 08:52 AM
A site like this is just a platform. It's not going to "work". You have to do the work.

I would recommend sticking to the forums. While there are still some scammers who occasionally post in the forums, you can usually tell pretty quickly who they are by what and how they post. There are plenty of genuine posters here who are pretty awesome.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/25/23 09:15 AM
laugh

Hi Delightful! Congrats on the new fridge/freezer! Grocery shopping is not very fun, but I hope you get to put some yummy new things in your new fridge! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/25/23 09:02 AM
I enjoy the paradoxical pairing of your Albert Einstein hair (which obviously means that you're brilliant) and your poor grammar when posting (obviously designed to throw us off).

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/25/23 08:55 AM
Thinking that of the four movies we've gone to this summer, here's how I'd rank them:

1. Sound of Freedom
2. No Hard Feelings
3. Oppenheimer
4. Barbie

Mark rates them this way:

1. Oppenheimer
2. Sound of Freedom
3. No Hard Feelings
100. Barbie

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/25/23 08:51 AM

Feeling good that I have decided to become a blogger on the dating site I'm a paid member of.
Not everyone can blog, but apparently there was room for one more. And since I like to write... It has to be related to dating etc. but that's not a problem.

That's fun, Crystal! I hope you enjoy it! I like to write too, but I'm not great at it. I just do creative journaling for myself.

OT: Feeling really tired. I need more coffee!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/25/23 08:34 AM
I like how self-aware she is. Plus she is fun to post with! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 07/22/23 10:48 AM
Thinking this was the first time in years that I've slept until noon (without being jet lagged). But at 2:45am the fire alarm went off and the entire hotel had to evacuate in the middle of the night (in our pajamas) and stay outside until the fire trucks came and gave us the all-clear to go back inside. There was no communication explaining what was happening. People were NOT HAPPY and everyone was talking smack about the hotel (we also didn't have hot water for two days either). Fun times.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 07/22/23 10:33 AM
Hi Pumpi! flowerforyou

She's a lovely person and very welcoming!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 07/22/23 10:31 AM
Yes, it is. Repent now.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 07/20/23 07:17 AM
Hereditary. Dumbest ending ever, but that movie scared me.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 07/20/23 07:14 AM
Nope! waving

Mike?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 07/20/23 07:08 AM

Taking a break from sleeping :sleeping:

Hopefully not a long one! All that beauty sleep is making you irresistible to the Mingle ladies!

OT: Drinking coffee with Mark while we play on our laptops.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 07/19/23 05:49 AM

Drinking my superfood protein drink and waiting for the community park to open so I can walk a few laps around the walking path

Look at you, girl! You're a star!

OT: Drinking coffee and waiting for sleepyhead Mark to wake up.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 07/19/23 05:46 AM
I agree with Morticia and Coolchic. People have found love in the forums!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/18/23 08:04 AM
Feeling much better! Covid knocked me on my booty and I was bedridden for nearly a week. I am still weak and very tired, and I have a residual cough and body aches. But the fever is gone and so is most of the congestion!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/18/23 07:55 AM
Yikes! That must have been scary. I'm really sorry you went through that. Does he know where you live? If he does, go to the police. If he doesn't, report and block him everywhere, take the lesson and try to move on.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 07/18/23 07:51 AM
Happy birthday, Dee! I hope it was a magical day! flowers

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 07/16/23 06:13 AM
Hi River! waving

Boring answer, but I'd probably stay home. I have a bit of social anxiety, and the idea of having to spend time with a stranger is something I would dread and try to avoid.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sun 07/16/23 06:08 AM
Thinking I'm so tired of airports. I flew last night and I'll be flying again tomorrow. It will be nice to get back to Mark in Massachusetts and stay put for the next three weeks.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25