Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:22 PM
Stressed, frustrated, sad, and exhausted. Is it June yet?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:20 PM

He is 15, and has been asking to start practicing driving the last couple of months. Lord help me!

Ha! Fun times. Gird your loins, Dad! bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 09:18 PM

It doesn't make sense if your on a site like this and just say hi only

No profile info and they only say "Hi"? I automatically think they're a scammer. Most of the messages you will receive on here will be from scammers. That tends to be how it is on most dating platforms. Stick to the forums. There are still some scammers who post, but it's usually pretty obvious who they are. Good luck!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/23/23 07:57 PM

Celebrating my son's birthday today!! 🥳🧁:gift::balloon::heart:

Happy birthday to your son, Devo! How old is he? drinker

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/22/23 09:34 PM
Nope. My dates usually pay. But I"ve definitely had some bad dates!

HYE had a date who was super sweet and thoughtful and tried very hard to make it a good first date, only you didn't feel more than friendship for them?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/22/23 09:30 PM
I wonder if I am invisible to him. Does he only have eyes for Pumpi? bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/22/23 09:28 PM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Fri 09/22/23 09:29 PM
Thinking that chances are slim to none that my class will win the pumpkin decorating contest today, when my families won't even be at the school event to vote. (One of my students is having a birthday party, so most of my families will be there instead.) We made ours into a cute raccoon!

No pizza party prize for us!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/22/23 09:25 PM

Getting ready to go grocery shopping 🛒

Should be nice and quiet at 4 am bigsmile

Bring me a treat! waving

Milking my last few lazy minutes at home before I have to go to school ON A SATURDAY to help with Fall Family Fun Day.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 09/22/23 09:23 PM
I wonder if she is happy and healthy? waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 09/20/23 06:38 AM
His confidence in telling a lady he is interested in her.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 09/20/23 06:32 AM
Yes, a couple times.

HYE gotten food poisoning after eating at a restaurant?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Wed 09/20/23 06:19 AM
Smack him on the forehead and steal his french fries. (But done with love.)

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/19/23 05:05 AM
Four down pillows and a down featherbed under my booty. Now that's a good bed, IMO.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/19/23 05:03 AM

Humm, hell you don't seem to shy to me. Posting all over the forums about you being horny and shy and by yourself..

Let me give ya a hint, you keep posting about being horny ya gonna be alone.. shshs where is your manners..

This is no Sex Site and no one gives a flying flip if your horny..

Zip it please we have read enough.. And it might help if you read the Topic headings to put your threads in the right forum.

Well if this one had been within the rules this would have been the correct forum for you to post in.. Which just about all your post should really go within this forum.

Hope you find what ever your seeking.. You just might want to think about how you go about saying it on a Public Forum,, ohwell

laugh

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/19/23 05:01 AM
Love it when Pumpi pops in! She makes posting fun! waving

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/19/23 04:56 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Tue 09/19/23 04:58 AM
Surprisingly, the majority of people take jury duty very seriously, from everything I've read. However, there are certainly some who lie during the jury selection phase and make it on the jury with a preconceived notion of guilt or innocence.

That said, a judge may overrule a jury's guilty verdict if it is found that there was insufficient evidence to support the conviction.

And no, you can't legally be terminated for having jury duty, at least not in the U.S. That's a wrongful termination suit waiting to happen.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 09/19/23 04:42 AM
Must be nice to be so popular! bigsmile

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Sat 09/16/23 08:35 PM
Happy 2-year anniversary. I'm still smitten. smitten

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 09/14/23 04:07 AM
Thinking it's really early in the school year to use a sick day this soon. Hoping I feel better tomorrow so I don't have to.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Thu 09/14/23 04:05 AM

It was absolutely great, River!
We clicked so well, talked for hours, had coffee and apple pie for starters, walk through town, more coffee, then we went to my place as I felt I could trust him and he didn't want to leave until 6-ish because of the horrific traffic jams we get. So back to my place, sat in the garden, he was chuffed to see my home, cats, paintings for real. Then we went out to have fries and snacks, coffee at my place before he had the long drive home (almost 3 hrs which for Dutch standards is very far and long). Basically that takes you from 1 end of the country to the other, horizontally. Me a stone throw from the North Sea in the west, he on the German border to the east. That's why we decided months ago we're too far apart for dating.

And you know the best thing of all, or in a way the saddest, hihi... he looked great, was quite attractive! I had not seen that coming as in the photos on the dating site he doesn't look that attractive at all. So I was pleasantly surprised but in a sense even more disappointed that we live so far apart.
And he was a real gentleman too. Constantly checking in to see if I was okay about XYZ. Wonderful to experience!

Oh well... it is what it is.

And glad to read you did some more home improvements! Let the sun shine in, hihi.

Sounds like a great time, Crystal! Sorry you live so far apart. Will you continue to talk as friends?

OT: Feeling icky. I think I'm getting sick.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25