Community > Posts By > Dramatic Muffin

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 04:02 PM
Relaxing in the hotel room after a fun date. We went out for Japanese hibachi and then saw the movie No Hard Feelings--very cute!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:58 PM
Hi gorgeous Merry! flowerforyou

Devo?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:56 PM
She makes posting fun! I'm so glad she's back! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:54 PM

Heh i got nasi goreng last night. They have changed owners a few times over the past 7 years. It cost $16.80 though their fb page hasn't been updated and still shows it as $9.80 -- less ingredients over time and more expensive now.

Was also looking at the menulog delivery options for them too -- they mark it up more for this dish and charge a service fee and a delivery fee too. Double the price for a 2m drive.

Wow, I haven't had nasi goreng since I lived in Indonesia. It was pretty cheap there. $16.80 is expensive!

The weather peeps are wrong AGAIN. Predicting three days of rain starting tonight.. It started this morning, so much for my plans outside.

This day and age how can they be 12 hrs off, they predicted it last night on the 10pm news.

Weather peeps are wrong a lot! My mom and I are going on a Disney cruise next week and the day before we are spending a day in Epcot. The weather is forecasting afternoon rain showers that day--just our luck.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:46 AM

Just went grocery shopping. It's unbelievable how much food is. And I forgot a couple of things, darn it.

Yes! It's always a shock for me when I come back to the U.S. A combo at Taco Bell (3 tacos and a large soda) is $14.95 in Massachusetts! YIKES. I remember when they were under $5, and it was not that long ago.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:32 AM

Have you ever had to wait in a long line for coffee, food, etc. behind a couple of "chatty Cathy's", gabbing away

Could be worse like a public speaker phone conversation, omfg.

Oh my word--YES! And people watching videos full blast on their phones. Or on long international flights, kids watching movies on their iPads. USE EARPHONES, PEOPLE!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:30 AM

Bonnie .waving . can we upgrade to a flying whambulance please .. I don’t think that whambulance will cope with NZ’s magnificent terrain biggrin

Sure! A flying whambulance is even better! waving

OT: Mark is still sleeping and I want breakfast! sad We are at a hotel and there's nothing in walking distance, so I have to wait for him.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:21 AM
Waiting for Mark to wake up. Because of my jet lag, I've been up for hours.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Fri 06/23/23 03:01 AM
Edited by Dramatic Muffin on Fri 06/23/23 03:03 AM
I've done it both ways. Typically I'm more like you, Crystal. I need to feel really comfortable talking to the person before I want to meet. But that doesn't necessarily take several weeks. I can talk a LOT to someone (including video chatting) for 3-4 days and feel just as comfortable with them as I would talking a little bit every day to someone for 3-4 weeks.

I say do what you feel most comfortable doing. It's not just about him. It's about both of you. Good luck! I hope it goes well for you! flowerforyou

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 03:26 PM
Tired and raggedy. But I made it to the U.S. And Mark took me to have my first Taco Bell :taco: in a year.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 01:14 AM
That sounds fun! Hope it’s a great summer for you!

Yeah, I’ll go to Boston to see Mark first. Then I’ll go to Virginia to see my girls, then a Disney cruise and Epcot with my mom. Then New Orleans with one of my girls. Then back to Mark for 3 weeks. Gonna be a busy summer.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:48 AM
Stranger, danger!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:40 AM
I’ll have to check out Numb3rs. I love crime dramas.

What are you up to this summer? Will you go fishing or camping or something fun?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:23 AM
I’ve never watched that show. How is it?

Mark and I started watching Yellowstone. It’s really good! Have you seen it?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:12 AM
Hi Mike! :wave:. I think I’m flying over Germany right now. What’s the haps?

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:11 AM

There's me thinking this is about Wham!

Guilty feet have got no rhythm!

Though it’s easy to pretend, I know you’re not a fool.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:05 AM

Every time I fly, I dream of getting a gorgeous, friendly blond for a seat mate..

And I always end up with a fat dude who hogs the armrest.

Same. :cry:

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Tue 06/20/23 12:03 AM
Thinking this is the first time I’ve bought an internet package to use while in a flight. But this leg is 13 hours, so I thought it might be worth it being able to text with Mark. He’s asleep right now though. I hope there are some Minglers who are awake!

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 03:30 PM
I was so excited thinking I had an entire row on this plane all to myself. Then at the last second, a tardy couple came and sat next to me, and my hopes were dashed.

Dramatic Muffin's photo
Mon 06/19/23 03:29 PM
Sitting on a plane. I’ll see Mark in about 20 hours! 🥰

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25