Community > Posts By > BayouMafia

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 10/15/08 06:10 PM

So, I'm dying my hair blonde......

Not sure how it will turn out. lol

you're sexy with whatever color hair you have... So do what makes you happy..love

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:37 PM

:heart: :heart: SINCE I GET ASKED THIS ALL THE TIME...whoa

LET ME ADDRESS IT...

oh sorry...Am I yelling again???slaphead

First of all...

IM NOT ALWAYS YELLING!!!spock

Yeah, I yell alot...but "ALWAYS"...come on!noway

The reason im so LOUD is because..

THATS JUST ME.:heart:

When I first came to Mingle2, I got told so many times, to "not worry about what people thought about what I do, and what I say"..."Just be Roberta", you all told me...flowerforyou

And thats exactly what im doing..im being me!!bigsmile

Im LOUD because im a heavy metal rock band, Im Sicilian Italian, and im a very passionate, and excited person, since I quit using dope...like a kid!!:banana:

And we all know kids are LOUD!!!laugh

No, in real life im not always yelling,grumble but I am always excited about life now, and I guess it shows here.biggrin

Also, may I say that it is the internet...and I do realize that ALL CAPS means your yelling.shocked But I also know that its not the same, as standing in your house, and yelling at your face..surprised

...that I wouldnt do.noway

So if it offends you im sorry:heart: ...but I dont appologize for doing what I was taught by my Mingle family to do...

BE MYSELF!!!drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker :heart:

Ummmmm, can you repeat that please..

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:35 PM

Sex with a hot chick!!oops

yeh i bet if i mentioned beer AND sex in this i wouldve been overwhelmed already !!

Without question,laugh

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 09/24/08 04:31 PM
Sex with a hot chick!!oops

BayouMafia's photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:39 PM
Edited by BayouMafia on Mon 09/15/08 05:40 PM
To break some foreign dudes looking for American girls, heart!! LOL

(Mary that is)

BayouMafia's photo
Mon 09/15/08 05:05 PM

The shorter the better. love And clean shaven.love

Ok...I agree...men should have shorter hair than the women ...

Please, ever since I have grew my hair out (I use to be a Marine) it has done wonders attracting woman... Not that I had a problem with short hair, but a different animal comes after me now!! LOL:tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 05:01 PM
Edited by BayouMafia on Sun 09/14/08 05:02 PM
I would prefer an older woman, but only seem to attract women in there 20's... I don't look my age so I always attract the younger ones.. I am getting tired of them to, need to find me a nice looking sweet older woman 35-50... Seems they know how to treat their men better..

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:38 PM
I don't know...Its worked for me so far.. I hooked up with a mutual match my very first day... Now I am going to meet a second one I met through mutual match this weekend.. First one was cool but a little crazy and has issues she still needed to deal with, within herself ...

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:33 PM

Too much to do after Bush terrorized this country...... I would really have to think about it but I am sure bringing our men and women home from Iraq and possibly Afghanistan would be on the top of the list.

Typical,rant ...I served in the Marine Corp and still live by the Marine base Camp Lejeune and have many friends still serving and you are DEAD wrong on the whole bring all the troops home.. You don't know what you're talking about.. I will leave it at that..

Your opinion and it is not any more valid than mine.

No, mine comes from facts and knowing the situation over there first hand... Yours is an opinion that comes from your feelings and not understanding why those men and women make the sacrifice they do.. Do they want to come home?? Sure they do... But none want to fail the mission at hand just so they can come home... There is no honor in quiting...And things are waaaaay better then they use to be over there.. People need to be patient and quit harping on this bring the troops home crap... There is already a major with draw in the works coming after the election but we are not pulling out completely even if Obama does win, sorry to tell you that..

Still yours is not more valid or more important than mine.

For your information the mission failed before it began. We do not have bin laden, Saddam was in no way the threat that was spinned to the country, we cannot win in the sense of a real win because the factions and religious beliefs will not allow the "win" as has been implied. We are not making any leeway at all on the psuedo war on terror because this never was a real war on terror. I can go on and on......

Please turn Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews off and go to a military community and talk to real soldiers that have been there... You proved my point in you not knowing JACK when you started spewing the leftwing media talking points... Good day I have no time to debate with brainwashed sheep..I gave you facts you gave me talking points..noway

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 04:08 PM

Too much to do after Bush terrorized this country...... I would really have to think about it but I am sure bringing our men and women home from Iraq and possibly Afghanistan would be on the top of the list.

Typical,rant ...I served in the Marine Corp and still live by the Marine base Camp Lejeune and have many friends still serving and you are DEAD wrong on the whole bring all the troops home.. You don't know what you're talking about.. I will leave it at that..

Your opinion and it is not any more valid than mine.

No, mine comes from facts and knowing the situation over there first hand... Yours is an opinion that comes from your feelings and not understanding why those men and women make the sacrifice they do.. Do they want to come home?? Sure they do... But none want to fail the mission at hand just so they can come home... There is no honor in quiting...And things are waaaaay better then they use to be over there.. People need to be patient and quit harping on this bring the troops home crap... There is already a major with draw in the works coming after the election but we are not pulling out completely even if Obama does win, sorry to tell you that..

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:51 PM

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 09/14/08 03:41 PM
I would go to Disney Land!!!winking

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 09/12/08 11:16 AM
Why post this seriously, thanks for ruining my lunch!ill

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:44 PM

of a good old fashioned boob lover thread.

I love b(.)(.)bs love Anyone else?

Do I hear any hell yeahs?

Duh!! Hell ya!!

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:41 PM

Pick out the 3 hottest people on yer friends list. They have to be a friend of yours.

I have no friends! tears sad

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:18 PM
Edited by BayouMafia on Wed 09/10/08 02:19 PM
Guess that guys isn't very bright to leave a sweet, good looking woman like yourself, his loss..flowerforyou

BayouMafia's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:58 PM

I'm not sure I'm in love with you. How many of you have heard that one, I know I have.

Every damn girl I date pretty much..frustrated

BayouMafia's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:56 PM

Ohhhh you poor thing... here...

((((mafia)))flowerforyou

Thank you sweetieblushing

You are so welcome darlin' figured you just needed a little snuggle..

Well I do like to spoon, nude that is..:banana:

BayouMafia's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:53 PM

Ohhhh you poor thing... here...

((((mafia)))flowerforyou

Thank you sweetieblushing

BayouMafia's photo
Tue 09/09/08 04:46 PM
Edited by BayouMafia on Tue 09/09/08 04:47 PM
It depends on the woman or women... I talk to and see two right now... But I don't think either want more then what we have now... So I am always looking for that one girl who will come and steal my heart and actually want more then just a booty call or for me to take her out drinking.. Yes, I juggle two women and still feel lonely as hell most of the time..sad

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7