Community > Posts By > BayouMafia

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:20 PM
Holla back girl is a freak who will do whatever... My kind of woman.. LOLbiggrin

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 05:15 PM
Call work and quit and buy a plane ticket that day to some exotic island somewhere and live my life like Jimmy Buffets margarita-ville on the beach till the day I die!!love

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 04:43 PM
Strawberry jam

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:46 PM

If I found the right person, I'd definitely consider relocating.

Can't do that trading one email a day!! I kid, I kid..:tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:17 PM

?

No but apparently you do!!smokin

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:15 PM

What do you do when someone views your profile?

A. View theirs
B. Initiate contact via mail
C. Erase it
D. Wait for them to mail you
E. View theirs in stealth mode
F. Other
G. Nobody cares (requested by tim)

Question for the guy's: Do you reply back with a nice mail or do you think the ladies should mail first?
Question for the gal's: Do you reply back with a mail or do you think the guy's should mail first?

What is this (E.) stealth mode you speak of hmmmm??bigsmile

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 03:03 PM

can you feel someone else's pain?

I wish, my life would be a hell of a lot easier if I didn't have feelings and emotions...

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:58 PM

I have given my number to three females on here already.. Screw it, if your scared to make a move you will never find what your looking for...

Plus I would rather text since I have a blackberry then to sit on my PC all day trying to talk with someone..

Did you actually email or chat with them first? I wouldn't call someone who just gave me their number and that's it.

Yea, for a day or two then I ask if they would like to text... I work a lot so it is hard for me to sit in front of a computer to long... But like I said I have a blackberry which is great for texting so you can communicate quicker that way... Thats just me I am sure plenty of people won't agree but to each their own..

Maybe others are different... but I wouldn't want to text someone I barely know as a way of getting to know them.

Well I guess you would rather trade an email or two if your lucky daily, when you were never online at the same time... Well I am not trying to take months and months of slow emails to get to know someone to the point that you would trust to talk to them by phone... Life is to short to string things along like that IMO... I have no interest in taking for ever to get to know someone...

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:48 PM

I have given my number to three females on here already.. Screw it, if your scared to make a move you will never find what your looking for...

Plus I would rather text since I have a blackberry then to sit on my PC all day trying to talk with someone..

Did you actually email or chat with them first? I wouldn't call someone who just gave me their number and that's it.

Yea, for a day or two then I ask if they would like to text... I work a lot so it is hard for me to sit in front of a computer to long... But like I said I have a blackberry which is great for texting so you can communicate quicker that way... Thats just me I am sure plenty of people won't agree but to each their own..

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:43 PM

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:37 PM

women or men and then abandon them?

Have you ever got a date off this site?? My guess is NO!!:laughing:

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:25 PM
Not sure what county she was in yet.. Like I said I will see what she has to say when she wakes up... I am trying to keep an open mind but I have my doubts..ohwell

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:22 PM
But I left out the catch... I was definitely pissed and confused because I made sure this was legit and wasn't someone playing games... So when three hrs past I had got hammered in one of the room by then.. I left her a couple messages on her phone about how she shouldn't play with peoples lives and crap like that and if she got cold feet to just tell me that and I would be disappointed but would understand since it was suppose to be our first time actually meeting in person... Well about two hrs ago I get a call from her brother asking if I was suppose to me her last night I said yes, and he tells me she was in a bad car wreck on the way to meet me, (it was rainy pretty hard) and that she is at home now sleeping... So I feel like a complete d##k for leaving her some nasty messages but at the same time I have this doubt in the back of my head about what happened... So I guess I will just see what happens when she wakes up and calls me..what

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 02:07 PM

I feel ya, i was suppose to meet someone from here i think i had an anxiety attack waiting,

to bad i was stood up,

noway noway noway grumble explode mad :angry:

You too?? I had a date last night we are about two hrs. apart so we agree to meet in between.. I rented some rooms so we could stay in town... She called when she was on the way.. Then I never heard from her again last night...

BayouMafia's photo
Sun 08/03/08 01:58 PM
No, thats how you get caught!!spock

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:31 PM
Yep, Osama Bin Laden, I'd try and knock his arse out!!offtopic

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:16 PM

Looking for fellow fans, you out there?

All I can say about Ohio St. is Geaux Tigers!! 2007 BCS national Champs!!

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:02 PM
INgrumble

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:57 PM
Clickity click!!shades

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:55 PM
My son, LSU football and boobies of course!!tongue2