Community > Posts By > BayouMafia

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:10 PM

When does yes mean no????
When does no mean yes????
When does maybe mean kind of sort of?????

Easy, when it is convenient for the girl, end of story... Next question please..laugh

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:05 PM

I've seen this in a thousand profiles, doesn't everyone start as friends? I mean I hardly meet someone and start as enemies, or meet someone and start as lovers.

What does that mean?

It means you aren't getting any for a while so don't even try.. It's really not that hard to figure out..drinks

Usually people who say that are the FIRST ones to give in... It's like they know they have to say it, so when it happens they can say "I never do this"

I have noticed people put that in as a stipulation to contacting them... IMO if all you are looking for is a friend go hang out on Yahoo messenger not on a dating site.. So ya, I think people putting that on their profile is dumb and really makes me not want to attempt to talk to them... Then again I have only been on here for a week so what do I know... Oh I do know I hooked up on day 2, date tomorrow,LOL:banana:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:54 PM
Depends on how you look at "alone".. Getting married again, maybe not, but I will always find someone to score with... So physically no even when you get old there will be some old fart chick looking to get some in the old fork home, LOL, mentally though maybe.. If you try to hard you will always be alone is how I see it..If you are meant to have a soul mate she will find you..:wink:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:48 PM

do you know where you going to,do you like the things that life is showing you,do you know?

No, sometimes and what??huh

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:43 PM

I've seen this in a thousand profiles, doesn't everyone start as friends? I mean I hardly meet someone and start as enemies, or meet someone and start as lovers.

What does that mean?

It means you aren't getting any for a while so don't even try.. It's really not that hard to figure out..drinks

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 01:22 PM
Hell, I have been on here for a week and already have a date with someone from this site tomorrow night ;)

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next