Community > Posts By > BayouMafia

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 04:56 PM
Take my vitamins with a bottled water and then take my dogs out..

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 04:53 PM
Man that hurricane is about to piss me off!! I have been waiting 8months to see my LSU Tigers play again and they are saying if it keeps heading towards New Orleans they will be canceling the game scheduled for Saturday night in Death Valley!mad rant tears :cry: scared

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:41 PM
Its the story of my life, go tell that guy to join the club..frustrated

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:39 PM
I like to make chocolate coverd strawberries for the ladies and then feed um to them..:tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:37 PM
Two and a half days and I won't do that again..yawn

BayouMafia's photo
Wed 08/27/08 03:06 PM

at home, wasting my life away in front of the computer.

Wow, you to..tears

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:51 PM
Hmmmm. Now I hear Staind (outside)

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:49 PM

mad mad mad mad *rant alert*mad mad mad mad

rant frustrated rant frustrated rant frustrated rant frustrated rant frustrated rant frustrated

I am so tired of this crap! My landlords are selling their house. Renovations are being made, forcing me to move by the end of this month. Three times this has happened this year.

I can tolerate that.

What I cannot tolerate are these discriminating bastard landlords, 90 percent of which seem to want a female tenant specifically. All day long, I look at ads on the internet, and an alarming number of them want female tenants only, regardless of the gender of the owner(s). Nowhere do I ever see the words "male tenant preferred" or "wanted: male tenant."

Anybody else detect a hint of discrimination? Sexual discrimination maybe?huh

And this crap isn't just restricted to ads. I finally find something with fair rent and acceptable living conditions (an impossibility here in Saskatoon), I look at it, tell her I want it, she tells me to call back later in the week, I do, and *GASP* now suddenly she wants a female tenant.

Give me a damn break!!!!!rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant

Ok, rant done.

WTF??? laugh rofl :laughing:

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:42 PM
Korn (blind) playing on my mediaplayer

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:36 PM

opinionated
close.............not.................read the question

Oh dang missed the whole R deal. Ok lets go with "Rude" for screwing up the thread, LOL

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:27 PM

:smile: What do you think about flirting?:smile: Do you do it often, sometimes, or never?:smile:

Everyday and everywhere, with any female I am attracted to or not... Most of it is innocent flirting but women love it if they say they don't they are lying.. It makes them feel good about themselves when a man shows interest in them..

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:21 PM

I will address the following with the individual people as to not disrupt the thread......But man oh man are you so wrong......both of you.

Why am I wrong?? Please enlighten me..Is it or is not a dating site?? So what bussiness do married people have on a dating site other then creeping behind their spouses back..

Get a clue...and pull your head out of the sand. You don't know me or the lady that started this thread.........

Someones awful defensive, never a good sign.. And I never judged you or her, I only gave my opinion on the matter, which she brought up.. Don't like it tough, thats life live with it.. You and her are the ones getting mad because someone doesn't want to chat "privately" because you guys are married.. Yet I need to get a clue riiiight!!laugh You have a nice day now..

You want to know why defensive.....for the same reason I started the match thread......People should get to know all people....but they don't fit in the "mold" so you don't give them the time of day. Do you even phanthom how lame that is..I am married not dead. I have a ministry here and friends that came from another and forums...I am not here because my husband and I don't love each other or have awesome sex......be real and get your mind out of the gutter. You can't have intellecual or nice conversation.....with just another fellow human being.....then your pathetic. And that is my opinion.

This is my last post on this matter, because you have a husband so go argue with him, LOL.. Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit, because I have said in THREE previous post that I have no problem chatting with married people on these forums but not in "private" email, why is that so hard to understand or is considered my mind being in the gutter or better yet makes me pathetic, who is judging who here?? End of rant have a nice evening, BM is out of this thread!!what

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 03:12 PM

:smile: With the divorce rate being so high, why are people still getting married?:smile:

Because society thinks of you as a loser if you don't, and people are raised for the most part thinking you are suppose to get married have kids and a house with a white picket fence..I done the whole marriage thing and am not in any rush to do it again... I would like to of course but am going to be very selective this time around, because next time will be the last time..

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:43 PM
opinionated

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:35 PM

:smile: What is your definition of a "Low Maintenance Woman"?:smile:

No such thing... You find one you let me know where they are growing them so I can get me one!!biggrin

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:27 PM

Most single people don't want to talk to married people... I guess it's envy?

No not envy, but I don't come here to chat with married people... I come here trying to meet someone...Married people who hang out on a dating site tells me a lot about their marriage...If I was married I wouldn't be cool with my wife coming to a site like this at all... Thats just me, to each their own though..indifferent

What about those who are here because they like the forums and have made friends here?

Please read above post... I addressed this twice I have no problem with it... Thats their bussiness... My original comments were to the lady who complained that she couldn't talk to someone because she was married.. Some people aka Me are here to meet someone not to chat it up with married people.. Yes I may here on the forum but I don't want married women emailing me... I don't think its right and as an xhusband I wouldn't like my wifey doing so.. Thats all end of story..

So don't talk to the people in relationships. Simple as that. But this is more than a dating site, as there are forums.. so people will make friends with others here.

Yes I understand that and agree... Like I said i wasn't talking about the forums and I have no problem chatting with married people here.. I was talking about private emails which the original posters was talking about... I think it is ridiculous that a married person wouldn't understand why someone that isn't on this board may not be interested in talking to a married person through private emails, but I am the clueless one, funny..slaphead

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:15 PM

I will address the following with the individual people as to not disrupt the thread......But man oh man are you so wrong......both of you.

Why am I wrong?? Please enlighten me..Is it or is not a dating site?? So what bussiness do married people have on a dating site other then creeping behind their spouses back..

Get a clue...and pull your head out of the sand. You don't know me or the lady that started this thread.........

Someones awful defensive, never a good sign.. And I never judged you or her, I only gave my opinion on the matter, which she brought up.. Don't like it tough, thats life live with it.. You and her are the ones getting mad because someone doesn't want to chat "privately" because you guys are married.. Yet I need to get a clue riiiight!!laugh You have a nice day now..

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:10 PM

Most single people don't want to talk to married people... I guess it's envy?

No not envy, but I don't come here to chat with married people... I come here trying to meet someone...Married people who hang out on a dating site tells me a lot about their marriage...If I was married I wouldn't be cool with my wife coming to a site like this at all... Thats just me, to each their own though..indifferent

What about those who are here because they like the forums and have made friends here?

Please read above post... I addressed this twice I have no problem with it... Thats their bussiness... My original comments were to the lady who complained that she couldn't talk to someone because she was married.. Some people aka Me are here to meet someone not to chat it up with married people.. Yes I may here on the forum but I don't want married women emailing me... I don't think its right and as an xhusband I wouldn't like my wifey doing so.. Thats all end of story..

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 02:01 PM
twinklehead?? And no I haven't got any mail, maybe you sent it to the wrong person.. But hey like I said to each their own.. I am not mad at anyone.. If married people want to come on here more power to them its a free country.. But don't complain when someone looking for someone to maybe start a relationship doesn't want to chat with you.. Thats was my point..

BayouMafia's photo
Thu 08/07/08 01:49 PM