Fri 08/01/08 04:30 PM
Edited by BayouMafia on Fri 08/01/08 04:31 PM
ehhhhhh..ill

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:11 PM
That i'm on a diet and can't have that ****!!mad

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:09 PM

I do even when I'm inside....don't know why either. Just can't sit still long enough I guess

Haha me to..

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 04:07 PM

What do you do when you are nervous?

Do you bite your nails?
Play with your hair?

Whats your nervous quirk?

When Im nervous I laugh! I pity the guy that marries me someday! "Do you take this man?" ~ he he he he herofl oops

Depends on what I am nervous about..If I am nervous for something in general I tend to bite my nails some times... If I am nervous because of a women, I am really shy and not very talkative...I'm not to macho around a women I have the hots for..:tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:48 PM

True to a point, but IMO if there is not some kind of physical attraction I doubt things will ever workout...

You're entitled and maybe even right, but before I can see if there is any type of physical attraction I like to make sure a man can stimulate my mind pitchfork

Oh, no doubt.. I wasn't saying she could be as dumb as a box of rocks but if shes hot, all right then!! No, that's not how I roll, but I must be attracted to her eyes, smiles, butt, etc. hehe.. Besides her intelligence.. Caring and honesty and loving are the things most important to me...I don't need to have a beauty queen as a girlfriend/wife but I do need to have a honest caring loving women who I am attracted to..

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:41 PM

MsTeddy and I explained the Blue Boxes!! Why did you thank LightVoice? Just cuz she's cuter and has a picture of herself up????sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

:tongue: j/k

No I guess I am just a moron and over looked it.. Sorrywhat

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:38 PM

I am new to the site, about a week now..I have noticed a lot of people put everything and the kitchen sink in there pic profiles except THEIR PIC?? Why?? I know this topic has probably been beat to death like a dead horse but I am just curious how anyone thinks someone will go on a date with someone that won't even show who they are... If you are insecure so what someone will always find you attractive in some shape or form so don't hide behind stupid picks... OK I am stepping down off my soap box and running for cover!!scared

:laughing:Run, run for the hills :laughing:

My default pic is for fun, have pic on my profile flowerforyou

I should have been more clear in my original post I meant people who have nothing but pics of thing that aren't them... If you have a pic of yourself in your profile then you are not who I am talking about..:wink:

Not posting pics prevents people from window shopping winking makes a person have to contact if curious or interested.

True to a point, but IMO if there is not some kind of physical attraction I doubt things will ever workout...

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:34 PM

GOOD! Guess that means I can keep my bee!

Hey Auburngirl, All I can say to you is Geaux Tigers!! And I think you know which Tigers I mean!! LOL:tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:32 PM

I am new to the site, about a week now..I have noticed a lot of people put everything and the kitchen sink in there pic profiles except THEIR PIC?? Why?? I know this topic has probably been beat to death like a dead horse but I am just curious how anyone thinks someone will go on a date with someone that won't even show who they are... If you are insecure so what someone will always find you attractive in some shape or form so don't hide behind stupid picks... OK I am stepping down off my soap box and running for cover!!scared

Hello & Welcome flowerforyou

While it is not true for all, I do know that for some people they woudl rathe ryou get to know who they are, to express interest in them as a person.. once that has been established, they always offer to send you a pic.

Others, due to their profession also prefer to keep their face off the net... and once contact has been establish, they send a pic.

Now.. I am not naive.. and there are a vast amount of less than noble reasons why some people do not post a pic.. but I wanted to point out that at times, there is a very logical & valid reason.

Best of luck !

Thanks I've seen the phrase used a few times but wasn't exactly sure what it meant..

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:30 PM

Hello & Welcome flowerforyou

While it is not true for all, I do know that for some people they woudl rathe ryou get to know who they are, to express interest in them as a person.. once that has been established, they always offer to send you a pic.

Others, due to their profession also prefer to keep their face off the net... and once contact has been establish, they send a pic.

Now.. I am not naive.. and there are a vast amount of less than noble reasons why some people do not post a pic.. but I wanted to point out that at times, there is a very logical & valid reason.

Best of luck !

Thank you, and that makes sense I guess..I don't need luck by the way, it comes natural to me LOLdevil

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:27 PM

:laughing:Run, run for the hills :laughing:

My default pic is for fun, have pic on my profile flowerforyou

I should have been more clear in my original post I meant people who have nothing but pics of thing that aren't them... If you have a pic of yourself in your profile then you are not who I am talking about..:wink:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:21 PM

Women are the difficult ones to understand. Men aren't nearly so complicated as we make them. We tend to think everything and every word they say to death when all they really meant was what they said. laugh

WOW, someone got it right..

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:14 PM

OK I mean people who have NO pics of themselves but pics of everything else... I don't see a problem with having different pics of different things on your profile as long as you have pics of yourself as well... There is that more clear, geez LOLbigsmile

You mean the blue boxes?

A what?? Explanation please??huh

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:11 PM
OK I mean people who have NO pics of themselves but pics of everything else... I don't see a problem with having different pics of different things on your profile as long as you have pics of yourself as well... There is that more clear, geez LOLbigsmile

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:08 PM

happy This really is what i look likehappy

At least you have real pics of yourslf on your profile.. I should have been more specific sorry... You wouldn't count..smokin

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 03:04 PM

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:56 PM

"im not that picky" do you feel thats a little bit of an insult to you when your on a date?

Ya, I can't stand a chick that can't say what they want and say "it doesn't matter, what ever you want".. So I think to myself "if I was worried about what I want I would just get it, go there or say it"... I ask your opinion out of courtesy so just give an answer for God sake!!rant

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:36 PM

indeed mirror yum yum:wink: laugh flowerforyou

"Ladies, I am open for a short term rent. who would like to rent me and feed me a good dinner??
:wink: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou
love YUM YUMlove

Oh hell, I don't want to block oh boy but I must say I am a sucker for a redhead..flowerforyou love :tongue:

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:34 PM

"Ladies, I am open for a short term rent. who would like to rent me and feed me a good dinner??
:wink: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

Damn dog!!surprised

BayouMafia's photo
Fri 08/01/08 02:15 PM

Oh I do know I hooked up on day 2, date tomorrow,LOL:banana:

Well good luck to ya, I've had 3 dates from here in 8 months, you're odds are better than mine... but I'm not exactly an online kinda girl.. I prefer to meet people IRL...but what do I know I'm single...laugh laugh laugh

So do I but I live in a meat market of a town full of Marines so I like to go to near by cities and hook up... Less gold digging scandalous women there.. LOLwinking