Community > Posts By > mythicalman22

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:30 PM
When a women really loves you you feel like you are made of titanium, like nothing can stop you, like you are the only person that ever mattered to her..Its amazing, a love that is so strong it emcompasses you completely in it and shades you from the bad...People used to live there whole lives trying to find it but now it is allmost a old notion..love is worth any means even death and I would gladly give my life to achieve it....Just to hear her breathe one last time in my ear..To giggle softly as she snores slightly...Trying not to wake her..Most men will tell you the same thing but the funny thing is is that that uncompromising love that was once there can be withered by many causes, other people, self inflicted and other causes...Enjoy it while it lasts and preserve it while you have it, you may never find such a beautiful thing again in your entire life..Perfection is llove in life and through death

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:23 PM
youre not stupid just mean just kidding

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:22 PM
I'm wondering which women is the lucky suter?Good luck to you not so nice guy

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:20 PM
of course you do...Its the way my heart really feels..But lets be serious this is not enough..I could have my pick of women by speaking from my heart but most of those women will quench there thirst on me and use me up and leave me unwhole and they will be still searching for more..This is another thing I love about women..j/k..

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:15 PM
I love the way a women can consume your soul if you let them, they can have you feeling like you have lived in heaven and they can make you feel like time stops...The way there hair feels and smells as they lay on your chest..There tender touch and soft sensual kisses..There love for you..There smile, it makes everything else seem mundain..There are many great attributes..

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:10 PM
I wish that it was as easy as finding and seeing likenesses and going from there but most people show two faces one that they show there mother and one they show there signnificant other...At first you get the mother face and they seem so great but after a while you see there other face and it disgusts you and so on and so forth..Equality is a great vision but lets be reallistic one person can not be compared to another and one sex cannot either, there is allways a horrible, a good and a best...Most people who are not the best just dont know how to treat the best right and the people who are good are satisfied with just being good and the horrible well they just love to try to ruin everyone elses happyness

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:01 PM
Good job man, you have the right idea, it sounds like she doesnt want you so you are doing the right thing by getting her out so you dont have to dwell on her being there and confusing you anymore...I had a girl like that once..It was really very hard to do what I am saying but it will pass eventually and you will thank yourself when she is gone and you are free to find whatever youre looking for...Good luck, keep your head up, it might be hard but must be done for your sake

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:55 PM
slap yourself 2 times then slap your self again, look at yourself and if you dont look as bad as you will after you find out she is with him too then you are okay...Slap yourself anyway, sometimes its fun

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:52 PM
lol my man, You are suffering what I would call real life syndrome...If you have ever been or wanted to be nice to a women you might want to think twice....Women have made it abundantly clear they mostly do not seek a gentle giant, more a arrogant napolean...The middle ground is where you walk the best line but it is a fine line and is allmost allways overstepped on one way or another...If you have found a happy women who doesnt have insanely unreallistic expectations and allways want more then you are a few of the lucky ones...I say that because I have a family that is large and mostly women and hearing them speak of these kind of things makes me sick...If you are gonna be nice move to another country they do not cherish that here...Good luck

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 05:45 PM
Intriguingvictory it seems as if you follow my posts wherever I post bt never have anything to say meaningfull to the threads point, if you must follow me and try to down me atleast come with more then nut blasting and emphasizing what I say, use your own words and have your own opinion, it is the one thing us men have and own in this life, our own opinion, so try using yours to better cause then mud slinging and nonsensicle babble...Be your own man

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:41 AM
okay big homey let them be mad at me then...How could a man possibly be spoiled? Maybe the women are just ungratefull...A man has given you about 98 percent of everything your eyes have ever seen...If men never invented allmost everything and built allmost everything again about 98 percent by men only then women wouldnt have houses, fire,clothing,food, life?lol...Its funny that women give us life...We do not forget what our mothers have given us but what have the rest of you given us?It would be rediculous to compare what women and men have given us...It is very apparent and I would never say I am ungratefull for even the smallest thing they give but it is ludacous to believe a women can say we dont deserve a little praise once in a while...Makes me laugh...Try being alive without us....this society wouldnt be anything it is now if it wasnt for men...So you might want to thank a man next time you see him and not call him spoiled, he could never be spoiled enough.

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:27 AM
Ask yourself this quick question before you go blaming yourself, Does that women know how to be a lady? Since you are obviously a gentlemen you should not waste your energy trying to understand a new aged women, you'll never grasp it...Find yourself a old fashioned women, I believe there are a few out there in other countries...It is funny that some women expect this kind of treatment this day of age but dont know the first thing about being a lady...Makes me laugh...Oh well, life is inperfect and different thru everyones eyes, see what you will

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:16 AM
It seems as if the same people on here have the same gloomy or rediculous outlooks on every subject and the people who are positive have the same as well..I agree with all those who said its not lowering them when you reevalute your standards and decide what is more important in your life, love, happyness, or endless searching and never having enough or being fully satisfied...If you understand the fact that people are not perfect and no person can ever be perfect it makes it alot easier to decide that sometimes you have to sacrifice one thing to gain another and that is called happyness...Love is gained thru compromise and if you have no ability or intentions of doing so then this doesnt apply to you...I dont understand your all encompassing chase after regret and unhappyness but you will understand one day when you have nothing and wish you compromised and wish your ego was a little smaller and your heart a little bigger

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:07 AM
lol, you are blind, maybe dumb...lol...If she really wanted you then it would be easy for her to move out of her place with him...For instance if he is still that possessive it is probably because she is still giving him either sex or leading him on...Most likely sex...She will deny it but like I said if it wasnt going on she wouldve been pissed about him being there just as much as you and found a way to move out...She seems to have a win win situation there...She'll probably ask you to hang out at your place from now on and thats just to mask the fact that he is still doing her...Use your head and make a stand...Its easy to ask a question and if she really has no plan on moving away from him then you'll have your answer...Period

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 01:00 AM
All people are different and react differently to things thrown there way...Most people would have hatred not love for there partner if they did this but some people are meant to be little b!tches and thrive upon being treated with allmost no respect.These people are called cuckolds and they are pitiful...I once had sex with a married women and her husband watched and enjoyed it, apparently more then me...I had my fun but fealt so angry at the man I wanted to beat him to death...I have no idea how a man could enjoy seeing that but I fealt good making him feel like that cuz he was so pitiful

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:53 AM
I find you amusing..Entertain me more

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:48 AM
I would allmost bet my soul right now that she is deciding between you and another man...You cant really do anything about it but be yourself and dont be all jealous...My suggestion, do the same, it might help you get your mind off of her and make you less needy sounding again...If she wants you she'll eventually start being normal again to you but if not then this stage will continue more...Sorry brother

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 08/31/09 12:31 AM
no really men are still masculine and muscular its just that women are becoming more overly powered and b1tchy and act like they wear the pants..lol...Example number 1...hehe...If you ever could see how you acted you would realize it is overenpowered and ungratefull...I am just a man, I need nothing and that includes you

mythicalman22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 11:51 PM
Women act more manly then men do these days, I would hope they could ask a guy out too...

mythicalman22's photo
Sun 08/30/09 12:50 PM
Single again...For all the ladies who were looking...Match me with someone with feelings and compassion

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25