mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:32 AM
you are the luckiest man on earth....keep up the good work

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:31 AM
sucks doesnt it?Sometiems I wish I could sleep like the rest of the mortals

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:29 AM
awwwwwwwww.sounds like you people need a little fluffy kitty to cheer you up, go buy one and reduce the pet population...thank you

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:27 AM
lol, I love lamp

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:25 AM
just trying to keep my head up, you?

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:24 AM
hey happy to see your back....cause trouble and take names

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 02:22 AM
hey, everybody

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 12:55 AM
I could say it in 2 words but I cant spell them out on here,here I'll do this for you...you cant spell them out in real life either...hahahahaha...chuckle fart....eat more donuts and tell my mom to leave me alone....hahahaha...lol...you are (laughable)

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 12/26/08 12:36 AM
DARE- help keep kids off drugs

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/24/08 11:04 PM
lol,this is my new idol.
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and the light shines down from the heavens and angels sing loudly aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..

classic...thank you

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:51 PM
I am not gonna be too harsh because I thought in the beginning you might have a chance of keeping pride but then you start spitting off some dum garbage fill in the middle and end..Battles are about punches mainly..flow,wordplay sims and mets,tricky ways to add and incorporate words in lyrics,you just did a crappy rhyme,first part was half decent like I said then you fell way off

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/17/08 01:57 AM
rofl...lol....ahahahahahaaha..
tranny mingle...meet a tranny in your city,just fill out a short application and boom you got plenty to choose from....lol

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/17/08 12:21 AM
you dont have anything..lol

that was weak as hell,dont ask for comp, I was the best battler on the net for 4 years homes.TELEPATHY...remember the name.
you dont want none

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:54 AM
alive and well girly,why are you so bored? I told you to come visit me in new york. I even left the door open for you. Now I got a new pet raccoon cuz of it..lol

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:49 AM
long time no talk, what you dont like the myth man any more?I know that cant be true, talk to me girly

mythicalman22's photo
Tue 12/09/08 12:05 AM
of couse it is sexy,insanely sexy,you can see the outline of her nipples and it makes you really wonder what else is under there.It draws a ton of attention to you. I allways look if I see nipples.

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:51 PM
I want a clown to be there for 9 hours a day, every day to ammuse people.

mythicalman22's photo
Mon 12/08/08 10:42 PM
I've lived a lot of my life doing things for other people, from serving 6 years of it in the military to having a family where my now ex could stay at home with our kids to now taking care of my mother. I sometimes dont know what it is to have my own life but i wouldnt trade what i have done and what i am doing for anything in the world.

Thank you..

Everyone else who has been a generous kind person..thank you too..It can never be said enough.The smallest act of kindness can effect the world in such a big way. Make sure to donate to local food shelters this christmas and if you can help out toys for tots or another program designed to help children of lesser circumstance. Donate blood or support this christmas it is allways needed..I also wanted to tell some people about bone marrow drives, you can look them up on the web if you are not sure if there is one in your area.Bone marrow can potentially save a person who is dying from cancer,this could be you, your mother,your daughter, just remember it is allways the best reward to give and to save a life. Also have fun..lol..Hope everyones holidays are great this year.Thanks hassy for putting this up..

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:11 AM
lets all just have sex and make babies

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:03 AM
lol silvertoy...If you knew me at all you would know that my posts on this matter are simply tom foolery. I joke around alot but this dude is right in a way. The exactly post was my only real feelings..I am kinda a man whore now though and find it amusing how women think they know men and vice versa..I am very over getting BURNT and am more confident then ever before and owe it all to that lying b*tch..lol..thank you

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25