Community > Posts By > mythicalman22

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 08/28/09 03:01 PM
please kick me..lol..I love being kicked..lol..

mythicalman22's photo
Fri 08/28/09 12:14 PM
yeah prolly right...I could use a nice kiss on my forehead, but you could use one alot more, so how about you take the kiss and I feel better knowing oyu got it...Of course we are friends..You are one of my best on here...

mythicalman22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 11:19 PM
either plays hockey or likes it, plus for him...Seems like he likes the rigth chicks too, plus for him...Seems overall okay...

mythicalman22's photo
Thu 08/27/09 10:25 PM
Please, kick away..lol..I need a few hundred, try my head too, maybe that might help as well..

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 08:39 AM
my phone hasnt rang so apparantly you dont care anyway...ANd I still dont believe it and I still am confused but whats new..Now I wrote one and as allways it doesnt mean anything to you...Maybe romeo over there can write you some miami vice line for you that any imbisul could muster...Your beauty is unmatched your wit is unchecked, your hair flows like the river nile with curves that make me smile
you are everything needed in this world, a breath of air to a drowning old man, my palms sweat just thinking of you, ice melts in the presence of you....Come on, is this the crap you wanna hear? Little flynn will eventually run out of retarded un feeling things to say....No matter how much he tries he wont be able to keep up with me...I have no doubt if you keep going you will witness this

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 03:11 AM
lol...I do have an idea of what I would like and what I should have..I had it once and it was wonderfull...I could have died an d been a happy man but since I am here and she is not I have to press forward and maybe I could find it again..I have loved since her and I have had good thigs bt nothing like what me and her had...She was open to the good life idea though and most women are only open to the freedom and find love at the absolute laest time possible life..I can use up all of them and they can do the same to me but that is not what I want...Sorry if my hope is a downer to you

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:59 AM
lol, your lack of confidence in all of it will assure that it will never work...Have faith in things and work them out, there is allways ups and downs and hardships but they are all worth it in the grand scheme of things....Trust me on this...I agree marriage is just a paper but the thought is what counts

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:56 AM
yeah apparently not romantic enough...She needed a man to tell her a bunch of b.s and romance novel level lines and b.s that anyone could say...I love it...I love her either way, she just made a dumb decision

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:51 AM
There is so much more to life then that though...I am sorry you are not open to it...It is wonderful and it is the absolute best feeling you will ever have...I only hope one day you can feel it too

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:49 AM
lol, maybe I do..lol

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:44 AM
I know not all people choose to be good people and people choose to screw others over and people do not want a steady relationship or cant handle being attached I get that...makes me laugh but I get it...I believe also though that all those people at one time or another looked at marriage and a family as a good thing..It can be and would be if people would ever put the effort in...I am no god, just a man, I live my life to be the best I can, maybe more people should do just that and we might live in a little better place

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:38 AM
I have had a son and a family, my family is no longer with us anymore but that isnt a reason for me to give up or cave in...I feel bad every day for that but I never give up on finding one good women out there and making the impossible reality...I think if you actually have loved and truelly lost something you would see just how much you learn and how much you grow...How much you want what you once had.

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:29 AM
lol, I got my prize, get yourself a life..You obviously could use one

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:27 AM
if you dont post I respect your view..Its smart..The funny part is I have been with so many women that are just like you and I have been screwed over and I have screwed you over too...What is the point of all that heartbreak? I actually like calm and peace, it helpes me be my best...I have had your life style, so maturity is not my problem, maybe you should grow up, I am sure you have heard that many times before...Maybe you should listen

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:10 AM
Your lives must be so shallower without the depth of love and family...I have fought my whole life for family and love...I do not try to force it but it is what I would love to one day have like my grandparents...! married for 62 years and the other 66 years...It brings a huge smile to my face o see them all happy and smiley and still so deep in love

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 02:00 AM
I ask myself the same thing all the time...Just deal with it or move on..I leave alot and come back when I feel like talking to weird computer nerds like ourselves again..lol

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:58 AM
Does noone pursue love and long lasting marriage? Kids and a stable relationship and family life? What are you alive for?

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:54 AM
This is a great thread..I love this question because peope consider sex the only form of cheating, All people cheat at one point or another whether it be physical, emotional or other, we all do..Dont lie and say you are some saint, even they cheat..Its human nature...But the ones who are the worse are the ones who dont feel bad and dont learn...There are about 50 percent who can actually see they are doing bad an d apologize and go back to there normal life the other half are destined for H.I V...I love them..they make me laugh quite often..How else do you think H.I V has stuck around so previlently in america? Its wonderfull...I love slut1y people

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:47 AM
your profile smells of funions and beer

mythicalman22's photo
Wed 08/26/09 01:46 AM
where in New York? I live in Syracuse

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25