Community > Posts By > mythicalman22

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:53 AM
If someone tells you everyday I love you so much we're going to be together forever I never want to lose you. I don't know what I would do if we broke up or never talked again. Then does a turnaround and says im not ready for a serious relationship then goes on a dating site 2 weeks later how is that not lying? really confusing to me.

lol exactly..

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:46 AM
just go get yourself some young and dumb chick and make her feel real bad about herself. Trust me it works great.If you want to I can give you somenumbers of some girls you can take your hostility out on.Your first mistake you made was in trusting a girl my man,never trust a girl..I respect a girl..I respect how manipulative they all are, they all have some serious gifts at that and at lying, its allmost impossible to tell if they lie.Just try to be more like a women,*****y, winey, liars who do anything to get what they want

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:29 AM
nice excuse typical women thing to say. become a man whore like me buddy. Dont just let them repeatedly surprise you with how shallow and immature women are go out and fight fire with fire.Find a really sweet girl and destroy her, thats exactly what they do then they allways ask where have all the good guys gone..That is the next step, be a completely arrogant asshole and ask the worlds most stupid question.Make sure that you have atleast trampled a few hearts before the infamous retarded girl question

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:12 AM
just go out and hurt some chicks, god knows they deserve it. I'll give you a few names you can start with

mythicalman22's photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:07 AM
teach that naughty girl a lesson

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25