Community > Posts By > heatherrae

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:22 PM
aw crap i thought this was gonna be a larping thread. oh well.

*walks out pouting*

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:13 PM
puts on silver tights and prances around in front of the mirror singing david bowie songs when his girlfriends not home. he he

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:04 PM
i'm officially madly in like with you.flowerforyou

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:54 PM
bbbbuterscoth you are offically my best friend for mentioning an association between me and labrynth.flowerforyou flowerforyou

i get love letters from the goblin king on a regualar basis you know.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:19 PM
he was caught leaving out the back door of the queens bedroom just after tea! lol

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 12:18 PM
subway by far has the best hoagies over quizno's and quiz is f*ckin pricey!!

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:27 AM
John Adams and Benjamin Franklin without whom which we would all be brittish and having tea right about now.drinker

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 11:25 AM
dump dump dump. if after a month he's keepin secrets dump dump dump

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:12 PM
dear diary, i'm sooooo happy less than three weeks til jeff moves back in with me. i am so excited to have my best friend back.smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:05 PM
i'm not even gonna trygrumble

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 12:03 PM
i dont remember the reference although it is used several times.

ready...

"and it came to pass"

he he

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:11 AM
i'll play video games with u anytime, but they gotta be rpg's or gt3 or 4

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 10:07 AM
mouses are cute if they are from a pet store. but all them other critters out in the yard and stuff are full of disease. so i wont lie, i see one of them mutha f*ckas in the house. i scream for my hubby.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:50 AM
o my sweet gracious i am never licking an envelope againsick sick sick sick sick

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 09:44 AM
OMG i was such an outcast in hs. i had only a small handful of people that i was friends with and i was the type of girl that all the popluar people picked on and made fun of. going to school everyday was a nightmare. it actually got so bad that i turned to alcohol to help me feel more numb through the school day after a while. after my first divorce (i got married as a teenager) i had finally grown into my body and started getting some confidence. i am happy to say that now i am superhot and very proud of my body and my personality. doing well with one's self in life is the best kind of revenge there isbigsmile

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/01/07 06:45 AM
the end of an era.

ripflowerforyou

heatherrae's photo
Fri 11/30/07 07:01 AM
happy b-day blow out the dynamite and make a wish!explode

heatherrae's photo
Thu 11/29/07 01:44 PM
i know this is an above u thread so i'm gonna break the rules a little cause i dont know how far back the "dedicate a song" thread is.

the my remind me of a song goes to my hubby jeff who i am getting back together with.

clint black
"like the rain"

i never liked the rain til i walked through it with you.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:38 AM
well danmercy, i really didnt appreciate that comment. first of all i wasnt askin for advice on if i should take him back or not cus that is the kind of decision someone could only make for themselves. i asked for advice from my friends about making the transition of moving back in together a more smooth one, obviously if we are getting back together it means that the major issues are resolved. i am saddened by your attitude of never giving something a second chance by saying if i ever separted from someone once i would never move in with them again. if you are truly in love with someone you dont just write them off like that. sometimes when people seperate it just means they had personal issues that they needed space to work on without being all on top of each other. i have an incredible amount of joy about the fact that my husband has gotten himself the resolutions he needs in order for me to let him move back in with me. i am very very happy that in just 3 weeks i will have my best friend and soul mate back in my life for good.

heatherrae's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:44 PM
ya i have a top of the line pc specifically for gaming.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25