Community > Posts By > heatherrae

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:32 AM
wow thats wonderful.flowerforyou it made me miss my hubby.:cry:

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/13/07 06:30 AM
if you are already married i would say wait def. if not and just dating i might be willing to date the person again when they got out but in the meantime i would live my life.

heatherrae's photo
Wed 12/12/07 04:32 PM
you are so right damnit. i'll get 4 or 5 goin at once. i remember years ago. back before online rpgs (wow i'm old) i was playing 4 different 3d0 games all at once. might and magic.7,8,9 and hero's of krondor. LOL i'm a total addict. didnt even get throught one games' plot before i had to start the next one!

heatherrae's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:17 AM
yup, aint nothin like playin with a nice head! lol!

heatherrae's photo
Wed 12/12/07 11:07 AM
i def want to try the new eq 2 since all of the norrath stuff i've been playing is on ps2. i've really gotta finish my neverwinter nights dungeon lords and dungeon siege first tho. i have a really bad habit of gettin too many of em going at once. i got to at least get one of those finished first. lol

heatherrae's photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:59 AM
star trek is def. the best. picard is my fav. and janeway comes in second place. i have seen every episode of every series, every movie and even been to the convention (yes yes i know dorkfish) there is a lot more scientific thought that went into star trek than star wars which is just basically an outer space fairy tale. star trek is far more detailed in depth and true to reality.:wink:

GO TREKKORS!

heatherrae's photo
Tue 12/11/07 01:38 PM
just goes to show. you gotta use every "asset" the good lord gives ya!

heatherrae's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:34 AM
my husband has a beard tho so there really isnt much watching him shaving goin on. lol

heatherrae's photo
Tue 12/11/07 10:29 AM
i've been wondering for 5 years how come every time i put on my makeup my husband just stands in the bathroom door and hangs around and hangs around til i'm done. anytime i ask what he's doin he just goes "oh nothing" that makes more sense. ha ha now i know!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 08:00 PM
hey girl i'm in jax only about 2 hrs away

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 07:59 PM
whats with the profile name? u steal that from james bond? you wont meet a self respecting girl w a name like that, but hey, maybe thats the kind of girl your aftergrumble

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:00 PM
i am sending prayers your way.

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:32 PM
hi hun. i'm bi. and if you ever want to talk or anything to someone who understands, just send me a msg. welcome. you'll really like this place. and have you tried doing a search yet?

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:02 PM
yes just more sad evidence to the hypocrisy of the modern christian church.:cry:

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:35 AM
i'm from n.j. and the n.j. one sounded PERFECT to me!!!! loldrinker

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:03 AM
are u lookin for boys or girls to talk to

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 11:02 AM
that sounds about rightgrumble grumble

heatherrae's photo
Mon 12/10/07 10:43 AM
my resolution is to find a good job and a place i really love and to lose 30lbs before spring.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:12 PM
thats right she may look innocent on the outside but beware!!!!!

cus the leather and whips are in the top drawer. lol.

Iam maybe i am feeling a little attention seeking lately. havent seen my husband in two months so i'm feelin a little lonely pitiful. but its all good.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 01:06 PM
beach my friend! long time no see! hey i just posted a bunch of stephen wright stuff. its right up your alley go check it out.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25