Community > Posts By > heatherrae

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:25 PM
16. if a turtle doesnt have a shell is it homeless or naked?
17. can vegetarians eat animal crackers?
18. if the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right to remain silent?
19. why do they put braille on drive thru bank atms
20. how do they get deer to cross the road at those yellow road signs.
21. what was the best thing before sliced bread?
22. one nice thing about egotists, at least they dont talk about other people.
23. does the little mermaid wear an alge-bra? he he
24. doe infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultary?
25. how is it possible to have a civil war?
26. if one synchronized swimmmer drowns, do the rest drown too?
27. if you ate both pasta and anitpasto, would you have really eaten anything?
28. if you try to fail and succeed. which have you done?

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:02 PM
aw roadie, thanks.bigsmile

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:00 PM
1. can an atheist get insurance against acts of G-d?
2. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.
3. atheism is a "non-prophet" organization! (i like that one)
4. if a man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?
5. the main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the "naughty" girls live.
6. I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, "where's the self help section?" she said if she told me it would defeat the purpose.
7. what if there were no hypothetical questions?
8. If a deaf kid swears, does his mom wash his hands with soap?
9. if someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
10. is there another word for...synonym?
11. where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"
12. what do you do when you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?
13. if a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? ha
14. would a fly without wings be called a walk?huh
15 why do they lock gas station bathrooms? are they afraid someone will break in and clean them?

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:46 AM
so far only 2 tats and a few piercings. more to come tho eventually.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:45 AM
boo hoo no one wants to look at my new pics.sad sad

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:39 AM
i would make love to my husband. pray with my family and hold my children to meet my G-d.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:37 AM
oh ya and this is one of em. the other 3 are on the very last on my pics list.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:37 AM
howdy friends! i've got 4 new (finally current) pics up on my profile. check em out! tell me what u think!drinker

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 08:07 AM
you just cant win can ya lex? poor baby.

*gives a big hug*

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:14 AM
ha ha, the fact that i have 4 little ones means i need more time to have away than the average person. kids are freakin stressful and exhuasting. if you dont take time out for yourself you go bananas.

thats why i'm bananas.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:11 AM
once upon a time there were three little pigs. The staw pig, the stick pig and the brick pig.

one day this nasty old wolf came up to the staw pigs house and said i'm gonna huff and puff and blow your house down. and he did!!

so the straw pig went running over to the stick pig's house and said , please let me in the wolf just blew down my house. so the stick pig let the straw pig in.

just then the wolf showed up and said to the stick pig i'm gonna huff and puff and blow your house down. and he did!!!

So the starw pig and the stick pig went runing over to the brick pigs house and said, let us in the big bad wolf blew both our houses down.

so the brick pig let them in just as the wolf showed up. the wolf said, i'm gonna huff and puff and blow your house down. the straw and stick pig were soo scared! but the brick pig just picked up the phone and made a call.

a few minutes passed and a big black caddilac pulls up. out steps two massive pigs in pin striped suits and fedora hats. these pigs come over to the wolf. grab him by the neck and beat the living crap out of him. then one of them pulled out a gun stuck it in the wolf's mouth and blew him away. then they tied cement blocks around his feet, threw his sorry butt into the river, got back into their caddilac and drove away.

the staw pig and the stick pig were amazed! who the heck were those guys?! they asked

the brick pig replied,
those were my cousins.

the guinea pigs. LOL

for my mom who collects guinea pigs.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:42 AM
oh man ramen noodles. we eat those things by the friggin pound at my house.

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:36 AM
i havent had a kiss in almost 2 months. i hope i'm not building up cavities!!! LOL

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:30 AM
that kind of stuff is impossible with four tiny ones.sad

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:22 AM
i usually dont eat anything til about 3. so i'm afraid i have nothing to share....i've got some cocoa mix.laugh

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:17 AM
what are weekend plans. never heard of em.grumble grumble grumble

heatherrae's photo
Sat 12/08/07 06:11 AM
good morning all. exhausted as usual.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 03:38 PM
monogomy is a western concept. people that say monogomy is G-ds idea is misinformed. first world religions and civilaztions were all polygomist. including judeism. which is the G-d that christians worship. the one who gave all his patriarchs of faith many wives. polygamy and polyamory are no where outlawed in the scriptures but embraced.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:03 PM
3 ways are freakin awesome

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:50 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! thats awesome!!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25