Community > Posts By > heatherrae

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:27 AM
my fav. board game is risk. i went into labor with 2 of my children while playing it.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:25 AM
i wanted to be healthier,
so i started to take vitamin pills.
but i dont know, i dont know

how many of those things do you have to eat before you feel full.drinker

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:13 AM
the birds,
the birds seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:12 AM
sick my new years day ritual consits of recovering from a hangover and m&m overdose.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:08 AM
my wish is for my husband to make it home before christmas safely.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:07 AM
i do try.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:05 AM
if G-d lives in side you,
like most people think.
i sure hope he likes enchiladas,
cus thats what he's getting.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:04 AM
frank you always have something wonderful to say.flowerforyou

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:55 AM
ok here we go.

i'd buy a shelby cobra, hot pink with whit racing stripe and white leather interior.

i'd buy a nice house so that my kids could all have their own room. (with a room for my barbies too. he he)

i'd buy myself and my husband an entire new wardrobe.

i'd get a boob job.

i'd get botox.

i'd buy my parents his and her cadillacs and a beautiful home and enough money in savings for them to retire very comfortably on.

vacations every year.

i wouldnt stop working cus i still want to be a productive member of society, since money doesnt excuse us from responsibility.flowerforyou

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:50 AM
i still say its creepy. if i saw that cheesy grin comin at me in a bar i'd run the other way, fast.
do yourself a favor and put a flattering pic of your whole head up there. you're only gonna scare girls away.

heatherrae's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:47 AM
yes i'm def. hoping my husband will make it home before christmas. i'm very nervous.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 03:19 PM
honestly i think its kind of a creepy smile.grumble

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 02:54 PM
imagine whirled peas!bigsmile

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:40 PM
happy b-dayflowerforyou

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:37 PM
yay! i'm ready for anotherdrinker

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:34 PM
wow, congrats, what are the circumstances around that if i may ask?

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 01:23 PM
coffee nudge.

coffee, kaluah, buttershots, whipped cream, caramal syrup, and of course a cherry.:wink: drinker

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:37 AM
hey thats my naked mole rat. he snuck out of my shoe closet when i wasnt looking. naughty little mole rat.grumble

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:22 AM
you clearly do not need to be on the internet talkin this out. you need to go see a therapist. why are you wasting your time. your not gonna take any of the advice we give you. your just hoping someone on here will say "its ok huney you deserve it, go ahead and meet your needs." but its not gonna happen. you need professional relationship counseling. so get off the internet and go take care of business.

its called tough love
and best of luck to you.
i can even make a reccomendation. ms. christine coppege. she is a licensed phsycologist and family and marriage counselor. she is a loving brilliant woman and she did a world of good for my husband and me in tough times. she works out of seattle wa. so if that is far for you just contact her and she will point you to a collegue that can help you. if you want contact info for her please just let me know.

heatherrae's photo
Thu 12/20/07 08:17 AM
alright catch. i wondered where my naked mole rat took off to

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25