Community > Posts By > xxL4LUNCHBOX

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 07:30 AM
WTF = whipping tasty females :tongue:

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:14 AM
no marriage is one the spanish inqusitions fav tortures.

why did the terminator fan marry the guy.because she wanted his house his cloths and his motorcycle

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:55 AM
24/7 with my kid .whos a best friend too and never a day has passed were i dont get a hug and he tells me he loves me .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:46 AM

Just hoping a cuttie will see this and message me :)

never mind them john .i for one just glad people like you out there wasteing all them pesky aliensglasses

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:28 AM
dreams are just how the brain emptys its own version of cookies and cashe of getting rid of usless unwanted info of the day .reaccuring dreams are about an unsolved dilema .but encouraged by real issues to highten a dream .but the brain far to complexed for fully descriptive answeres .so keep that pen and paper near by incase your next slip into the unconciouse ether displays numbers.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:23 AM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 03:48 AM
a learned skill is better and the only one you can share .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:20 AM
calvin klien have brought out things like foundation manscara and guyliner products and skin care and bronzers .noway

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:12 AM
people who are "Institutionalized" to chat on these sites and not in person

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:03 AM
its ok im on the pill

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:02 AM
somone saying i feel really close to you ( over the phone )

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:53 AM
what you girls think about guys wearing make up .try to remember every photo of your fav star is wearing it .and guys what products do you use already that are cosmetic products.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:48 AM
i would run about chopping heads of folk ,cause there can be only one

HIGHLANDER you cant die your imortalbigsmile

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:17 PM

text#8 its been a year since i buried my ex .i must remember to return that shovel
noway :tongue:

heh heh gr8 line frome a pacino movie happy

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:08 PM
ive been a single parent for 12 years 24hrs 7 days a week no help from friends or family no holidays ect i push my self every day i leeft my job too take up the rains after finding too many bruises on my new born from his mum ,she is out the picture but had visitation rights granted but 6 weeks later washed her hands now and every so many years my son.get either a xmass card or b/day card . but no real momma in his life im old fashioned in my grandpapa bringing me up on how to treat a lady or politness ,and he is a gentleman as me .advice i tried to get but alass nowere to find any as most groups i find are fem orientated and some new one`s im made to feel uncomfortable in by many and i only went some these places to give my kid a start in shareing and playing with other kids .yes swallowed my pride . i know far too much about wpomen than i should from these groups ,but hey i didnt know not too learn some things i was too desparate too learn *** 999 was getting annoyed at how panicy i got at the least lil sweat rash or so lol. but i learned a lot and continuid but . any tears i ever had were not for my ex and relationship but what kind of relationship can i give my kid on my own ..if i showed my pic i understand folk would wonder why im still single ... but why should i allow my book too bee judged b4 me .that way i might meet a real girl and one who dosent like a cheat ,but have a real man struggling but never lying or hidding the truth

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 02/25/13 01:08 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 02/25/13 01:10 PM
ive been a single parent for 12 years 24hrs 7 days a week no help from friends or family no holidays ect i push my self every day i leeft my job too take up the rains after finding too many bruises on my new born from his mum ,she is out the picture but had visitation rights granted but 6 weeks later washed her hands now and every so many years my son.get either a xmass card or b/day card . but no real momma in his life im old fashioned in my grandpapa bringing me up on how to treat a lady or politness ,and he is a gentleman as me .advice i tried to get but alass nowere to find any as most groups i find are fem orientated and some new one`s im made to feel uncomfortable in by many and i only went some these places to give my kid a start in shareing and playing with other kids .yes swallowed my pride . i know far too much about wpomen than i should from these groups ,but hey i didnt know not too learn some things i was too desparate too learn *** 999 was getting annoyed at how panicy i got at the least lil sweat rash or so lol. but i learned a lot and continuid but . any tears i ever had were not for my ex and relationship but what kind of relationship can i give my kid on my own ..if i showed my pic i understand folk would wonder why im still single ... but why should i allow my book too bee judged b4 me .that way i might meet a real girl and one who dosent like a cheat ,but have a real man struggling but never lying or hidding the truth

ps: i was a battered ex though i was a doorman who loved his kid and took it stupidly at the start .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 02/25/13 12:41 PM

Had to laugh as I reread this thread. I realize social ineptitude is pretty prevalent....but DAMN!

You kids are hamstringing yourselves....(.gotta be honest...or sincere)...dumb s#!t like that is killing your flirt/flattery game.

The number one objective of flattery is to make the other person feel good.

It is easy and unforced and always makes them smile from a simple compliment.

If they ain't smiling or laughing....you are doing it wrong.

It is a simple flirt....it ain't like you are begging for sex.

(If you are actually implying that you really are after sex....you need to just stop...and go get a pet...cause at this point in life...you either got mojo or you don't)

flattery is a stupid game .a compliment of should suffice a confidence boost upon a lady or woman that is honest ,also you say looks like somone is begging for sex ,does not ensue that sex wasnt a feture in the first ,mojo is not sex appeal its the confessed ability too fake burn a girl move on and leave us the honest guys to pick up the peaces tut tut ,.advice you need too grow a brain b4 you can grow up

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Sat 02/23/13 11:30 PM
surgeon to nurse get me two asprin this hangovers a killer

hunny does this dress make me look fat

oh hunny you really know how to use your woohoo .i was never very good when i had one.

bleep ..bleep.. bleep.. bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cops at door ,excuse me sir were here to investigate a naked person seen climbing out your second floor window

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Sat 02/23/13 10:55 PM

laugh OK someone's been out drinking tonight....ohwell

not guilty :angel:
flowerforyou if u say solaugh

the eccentric look on life isn`t caused by alcohol .its life`s experience`s and .just saying why be so serious.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Sat 02/23/13 10:26 PM

laugh OK someone's been out drinking tonight....ohwell

not guilty :angel:

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Sat 02/23/13 10:23 PM
Look on the bright side its not everyday you get ,stephen king to write your marriadge vows..pitchfork