Community > Posts By > xxL4LUNCHBOX

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Tue 03/05/13 04:04 AM

calvin klien have brought out things like foundation manscara and guyliner products and skin care and bronzers .noway

Oh my goodness guyliner.....are you sure it isn't called gayliner...haha..guys wearing make up, next thing they'll be pumping women full of testosterone so they can shave tbeir faces....
[/quote

ah a homophobe no those are the correct names of the items .remeber every photo of every showbiz personality is wearing some makeup .as for men theres no lipstick but certain cosmetics to make him look more presentable and still male looking but helthier looking and keen to a girls eye.and still retain his alpha male status .you must only be frightened of it if your not secure in your own sexuality.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:56 PM

what you girls think about guys wearing make up .try to remember every photo of your fav star is wearing it .and guys what products do you use already that are cosmetic products.

They are metrosexual. They need it to look good on cam and to their fans. Its ok for but just not over. If they need lipstick i can pick one for them, just not any shade of red and pink. Natural shade can do. No blush on please, foundation is enough. But i prefer those who is natural in their own way.

calvine kline choose the persentage and colour chASE

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:32 PM

I can think of two good reasons I wouldn’t like it just off the top of my head.

1. I don’t want to date someone I have to compete for the makeup and mirror with.

2. Eventually we would both end up wearing the same shade of lipstick to a party or function...and that would just be tacky.

ouch girlfriend but we dont do lippy on male makeup jst lip balm as for shades guys colour number shades a girls skin cannot reach bud

bigsmile

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:10 PM

Ooooooh, I've not don't this before......Constructive only please lol

a strong pvt person with hints of gr8 ooo laa laa

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:06 PM
welcome to our happy family feel free to share your views so the lasses can see your self .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:04 PM
welcome to the mingle family talk in our forums let the girls get ta know ya

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:41 PM
dont stop an invite

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:39 PM
yes chat advertised is one to one chat only not live chat .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:29 PM

I´m looking for it, and i can´t find it

sorry not interested but im sure you will find that one .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:25 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 04:27 PM
your posting a reply meta for you copying other real posts i think you should find a short run to a high cliff instead pretentiousness instead buddy

aka movie 07 i feel you usining some folk you gonna find you beg yuou never hurted them buddy but on you is your choice

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:17 PM

ok camera missed her foot . as cheeky women search gives us real men and women a chance to meet.

and to be protected from fem bullying.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 04:07 PM
i dont use cosmetics myself but my photo is 100% me no photo shoppee.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:57 PM

I'll add a space heater to the bar so that Zee can stay warm.

dont go into the light its an elec fire stupid

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:52 PM

I have had to put foundation and concealer on a guy! He actually came into the salon to have it done!

the old conciouse zit or boilor spot

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:48 PM
im looking for a real minded girl ,the masteroiece within not the outstation and my photo is acually me other photos outside my back door of my house can be provided . just diffrent poses but same suit same day . yeah ive heard all the sopranos jokes already

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:35 PM

I tried a sort of LDR with an Aussie guy, lots of sexting! Near on 50 shades HOT! Needed more, fun while it lasted

yeah never works out .what line does a guy say to secretly say he is into the 50 shades of spank you till your backside glows in the dark not needing a night light

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:25 PM

I do not think our reality is real.

well then whose is?

Not a question that really bothers me.

I'm just theorizing.

s'ok. I thought maybe you knew the answer

no pressure

I don;t worry about reality, meaning of life, or the nature of the universe because ultimately none of those are good to eat, fun to play or good in the sack. and that's that :)

yes sweetness what you are experiancing rright now isnt real life its what we call the minglematrix . i know do you take the blue pill or the red pill or both and confirm you have a drug problem .lol

or wake the frell up and say i will decide from now on not the meda or others full stop.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:16 PM
who really the girl for and have you thought about the damadge you could do to that girl that becomes iraperable to a degree

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:13 PM

Is it fair to let him have a girlfriend only because I want one deep down inside?

let him watch but not join in that way the other girl dont feel threatned and most guys dont mind joining in if its just there girl and not a plus share scheme. a real guy let you experiment that without but be of there head you leaving them for woman so be very carefull its tnt you playing with now sweetness

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 03:08 PM
just here to find the gold of eldorado aka ,a woman wants to grow no matter her age i want to marry a mind not a picture.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7