Community > Posts By > xxL4LUNCHBOX

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:02 PM

My cousin would put some makeup on the bumps on his face; it would help clear them up.

well make up for men is to look there best and increase there attractiveness. its a positive move for us guys in the fact that shadow has mentioned say you have a groth or facial scare due to what ever or bruising ie the battered husband or boyfriend .or say you just want to slow time down a tad to look good for longer useing moisturisers and facial scrubs ect .whats wrong with that . however scientific surveys show a woman looks for a manly man the two weeks b4 menstruation and a feminine the weeks afterwards . ( yes i really reasearched this subject for a character in a book im trying to write so it became part of my researching . and mascara was a thing gentlemen from gentlemans clubs used for the beards and side brows expecially in egypt were men wore makeup more than women .

yup guys looked like tarts back then but in todays regime of the grooming man alittle of somthing can go a long way . so long as you dont over do it and end up wearing more than your girlfriend

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:50 AM
welcome to da family feel free to chat in the forums and get to know people and them you .have fun

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:45 AM
gods dad * super power to slap his a$$ and tell him to get down here and do his chores .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:40 AM
can i have a coupon frown

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:29 AM

Humm I'm a talker if a guy don't like it in my book he can move on.......waving

yup cant stop a texas rose from blooming .

ie blooming weather blooming sandstorms blooming rodeo clowns
yeha lolbigsmile

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 11:07 AM
welcome to the mingle family jump into the forums get too know people enjoy yourself .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:51 AM
welcolm to the mingle family just feel free to hop into forums share your views and people will get too know you better
happy

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:44 AM

Men talk to share information.

Women talk as a form of social interaction.

Sure about that?

Yes.

May be from your side of the world. On my side, most women(remember not women) talk as a form of nagging and to 'share information'

Aha,OK!

But,i never understood what ''nagging''is.....
Somebody educatively enlighten me please?!
No,not because am a village belle,but......

But what, neighbour? May be u females are synonymous with nagging. That's why u never understood it

nagging is a lazy word .if you being asked something or too do something then its probably a real concern for your partner to get a reply or a shelf hanged a door mended. or she may just need some extra tenderness because she has had a really stressfull day ,to ingnore her and call it nagging is just being neglectfull of your partners feelings and or needs ..

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:33 AM

tis song is for a certain biotch on this site. I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about..

http://youtu.be/luKmSLXukaw

harsh .cant we all just get a thong

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:07 AM
for fun im usually twined with some mafia character,but i love horses

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 10:04 AM
a disused mental asylum were i was doing some filming for a televiion documentry...ok i win were`s me prize

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:59 AM

If I think long on this hypothetical situation I would question how I had escaped being alongside them in this disaster and wouldn't require saving too... and if that were the case and I looked toward my mom or husband to save me... or I them, then I fear we would all perish together while employing rock, paper, scissors... or eeny meeny miny moe.. to decide for us.. :wink: laugh

yeah are we all on the same plane. and i have the only two parachutes,

dont worry hunny didnt have the heart to tell mum so gave her my rucksack ,here`s your chute devil

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:52 AM
a see saw doesnt work with just one person.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:42 AM
yeah dr`s are like new driver just past there test it gives them licence to practice medine, and boy do a lot of them need lots of practice . and cancer is an ugly mutation of our cells .hope we find a cure for them all .and put a stop to unessesary pain and loss . like my gran would say god takes all the good ones first . my thoughts are with you and your family at this time .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:33 AM
the older having lived the longest i would chose the one not yet lived life to there full potential ,after checking were the will was last seen too

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:25 AM
awesome sex ,captivaion and control

not unlike bdsm

but both sound like only ones viewpoint the other might not share same interpretation , if you wake and your wallets gone you know witch one you are bigsmile

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 09:09 AM
he to scared for whaaaaaaaaaxing back sack and crack ouch ouch and weres the anastetic ( i think girls call that voddy )

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 08:30 AM
stolen identity and snitch

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 08:26 AM
yes there`s plenty of man eaters out there to. been there ,sound`s good but emotionaly its like trying to get out of a field youve just discovered is fully of land mines .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 08:02 AM
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/quickfix/9/7/8/154978_v1.jpg

this is whats happening in mens cosmetics nowdays