Community > Posts By > xxL4LUNCHBOX

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:55 PM
top of the morning my fellow celtic warrior , welcome to mingle have fun in the forums .gd luck in finding ,that special someone xx

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:52 PM
a search is often guided by our own self centeredness first lol

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:49 PM
puppet thearter i presume lol

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:45 PM

I love you like a love song babe .....
who sings this song again ?

selena gomez .

Thanks ,nice song lol

that it is kissable .so many songs like it too

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:37 PM
wow this post gonna keep going as long as the wheel lol

ok single but so what ,doesnt make me desparate

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:28 PM

I love you like a love song babe .....
who sings this song again ?

selena gomez .

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:25 PM
being a responsible guy ect welcome to mingle family enjoy the forums

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:17 PM

Each to his own. There could be a bonus to that. When you run out of make-up, you could borrow some of HIS. If you work in showbiz, or on stage, then you're accepted for it more. Metrosexual types wear it a lot.

ty rawrr i did work in thearter .never stopped me from being male too,its this new mmuk manufacturer in uk if its reached uk now were and how far has it got from usa

girls wear makeup to look hot sexy ect as they are advertised ..however male makeup is advertised as men looking more presentable. theres no lippy and other stuff only male makeup on these sites i reasearched

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:07 PM

^^^ Where's The Frying-pan? *BONK* :laughing:

you whipped that ferrit now ya wanna cook it ??

ok im game lol

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:05 PM

Guys get to grow, beards, mustaches, goatees, etc...leave the makeup to the girls...

Hey, Kristi! waving

you hairist not all guys can grow hair that well .mascara through me beard to hide grey and dye my hair ok takes years of me what girls worried about that us guys can lie about our age next

but he looked 20 i didnt know he was really 65 lol

ageists too

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 02:01 PM

Humm all I can say is I'm not dating a guy that wears make up.....noway noway noway

There is nothing wrong with a man taking care of his skin with using lotion ect.... But....make-up is a bit too much for me...whoa whoa

there is a limited range of stuff for guys its lotions an cover up makeup by calvin klien
and night time skin care

worried they might realease a guys pants linner to hide streaks from yes the laundry basket next

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 01:55 PM
At an unprecedented 70 minutes The Story of the Kelly Gang is regarded as the world's first feature length film.

It premiered at the Athaneum Hall in Melbourne (Australia) on the 26th December 1906. Written and directed by Charles Tait, the film traces the life of the legendary Australian bushranger, Ned Kelly (1855-1880).

ned kelly movie of this time an old time movie remake starring that movie actor long may he rest in peace (heath ledger)

but recognised as the worlds first full length movie .is understood as the kelly gang

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 01:32 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 01:37 PM
well thank god we have the freedom of choice .just wish it was freedom not to make a stupid choice lol.

best thing to not build up your hopes then you be 100% supprised .
never tar folk by the same tar brush ,as you gave your ex`s .as theres only a small persentage of each type you liked, or were drawn too that can be the wrong ones

better to open your mind to a persons persona than look at the book without reading

you cant not share your interest here if you really are interested. and guys and girls are both shy really just guys trained to hide it.and ltr a girl finds him as a negative thinker ( and other things i wont rep

dont just look for somone you want to grow old with,but someone you want to grow with too

celtic blessings n good luck

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 01:05 PM

Ppl easily say or claim to luv u.. Bt hadly show it y?

love dont come easy .you either become extremely lucky or work hard too find it.welcome to mingle family .enjoy he forums you never know you might find it there.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 01:02 PM
SIRMIXALOT

i like big biotches and i can not lie theses other guys cant deny ,when a girl walks in with an ity bitty nose upturned its not life thats in youre face but fellas hey fellas tell them to shake there biotch.

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:58 PM
and here i thought i was the biggest biotch eva .

yup delusions off grandure mingle style .

leave me alone i need a good biotch cry now

sad

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:47 PM
when some thing isnt straight forward you have to ask ,then what are they trying to hide.

dont have to be sherlock holmes too understand the bigger picture .

lets say the metal did melt at a lower melting point due to hidden paper work showing cheaper materials were used .

wouldnt you make a packet blackmailing a sale just to chase insurance on a faulty built structure too .

always follow the money

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:28 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 12:30 PM
my ego is ecentric just me and wisdom , and couldnt give a flying ??? what folk think lol

MC HAMMER attitude about my emotions .

cant touch this da daa da daa da daa da daa oh oh ohhh oh oh ohh ohh ohh happy time bigsmile

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:22 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 12:23 PM
big ego =narsassitic personality ...taboo personality advice run forest run

small ego = some one of low self confidence ...awe advice give them a hug

xxL4LUNCHBOX's photo
Mon 03/04/13 12:02 PM
Edited by xxL4LUNCHBOX on Mon 03/04/13 12:03 PM
post repeated