Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 09:23 AM
Watching the first X-Men movie right now.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 09:21 AM

They won't put an end to automatic citizenship for anchor brats.

The U.S. Constitution would have to be amended in order to prevent automatic citizenship for anyone born within the USA.

The U.S. Constitution would unless the courts ruled differently. My understanding is they law was originally put into place for protection of those that were once slaves or born from slaves. The Supreme Court would have to take it up and defined that it only dealt with slavery at that time in order for it not to apply to what is known as “anchor babies.”

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 09:10 AM

Rush lives in a unique , egocentric, hypocritical world,,,,,

Yet that doesn't mean he is wrong on this one. America is in trouble if it stays on this track. If the dollar loses its spot as the trade currency we will be in trouble.
He was correct when he said greed feed more mouths then charity.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 09:04 AM

Frankly if you wanna stimulate than legalize prostitution if you wanna talk about sex. It is a HUGE industry, could bring a ton of money (not to mention it'd be much safer for those involved than it is now).....never should have been illegal to start with anyway.

It is legal in Nevada but many people make the argument to make it illegal there and keep it illegal in the rest of the state by saying that it would put women in harms way as well as it is a type of slavery.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 09:01 AM

You can find millions of quotes by the founding fathers warning of having a government like ours is today. Sadly, we let it creep up on us.

That is because history classes only teach dates and name, not why people did things. I remember having talked about our government writing the bill of rights in school but never went into detail to why.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 08:58 AM
I agree, there should be a chance for many to be reformed but some in our society refuse to believe a person can be reformed and only want to keep them locked away from the rest of the world. There are a few people that most likely cannot be reformed but I see that as no reason to give the vast majority a change to prove they can be a better person.

no photo
Sat 04/06/13 10:05 AM
The only requirement I think there should be on owning a gun is you need a class on how to handle and use a gun. If you are unskilled in using a gun, it can be more a harmful to yourself.

no photo
Sat 04/06/13 10:01 AM

My cat will wash my hair and she loves to stick her head into shoes.

Wash your hair? what laugh
If I am sitting on the couch leaning back and my cat is on the top of the back of the couch, she will sometimes start licking my hair. Sometime she’ll put her paw on my head to keep me for moving.

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:39 PM
Legos

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:37 PM
"I Can't Explain" by Scorpions

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:36 PM
Xenosaga: The Animated Series

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:35 PM
Dire Straits

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:31 PM
I’m surprise that Japan is in the middle of the color chart. I would think it would be more blue or green. I can somewhat see why the allied nation are all green, mainly treaties and of course our those not our allies may lock us up on looks or just because we are from one of the green countries. Also I can’t see Israel. Israel itself may be no treat to any of use going there but that are targeted by their neighbors, which may make it unsafe to go.

Still is this a chart depicting if we get robbed or caught in gang violence or what their government may do to us?

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 12:17 PM
My cat has start lying on my shoes, rubbing her head against it and sticks her head inside the shoe.

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:03 AM
Transylvania 6-500

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:02 AM
What's a bucket list?

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 07:01 AM
"Fly Like An Eagle" by Steve Miller Band

no photo
Thu 04/04/13 06:59 AM
UVERworld