Sun 03/31/13 01:27 PM
The Vapors

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 01:25 PM
Socks

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 01:21 PM

laugh laugh laugh

My cat is tired of her toys. I think she wants a new live pal. But I don't think, I want another kitty cat. indifferent

MY cat loves to drive me crazy when I am making the bed. He plunks right in the middle and will not move.
I have had a few cats that did that.

I think they live to torture us laugh laugh
Its almost as much fun as batting at the dog's tail while the dog Is sleeping .Doing it long enough to wake up the dog and then take off like a bat from HELL lol
We had a cat once that would stop when he got tired of the dog chasing him. Of course that cat had to wear a puppy collar he was so muscular.

Now I have a cat that likes to wash my hair.

no photo
Sun 03/31/13 01:18 PM

Happy Resurrection Day!

:heart: flowerforyou :banana: :thumbsup: waving :heart:
waving :heart: flowerforyou smooched :banana: smile2

Yea, Happy Resurrection Day.

I'm not a fan of the pagan name, easter.

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:47 AM
Do you know that Al Bundy works there?

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:45 AM
"Paradise City" by Guns N' Roses

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:44 AM
Fine Young Cannibals

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:42 AM
Popsicles

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 07:13 AM

Historically, nations that have befriended and helped Israel have been blessed, those that have stopped or against Israel have not faired so well.

What? Blessed by whom?

Please elaborate on this strange and mystical statement.

In the end, the private sector that is made up of the American people, will always do a better job then government. Remember Katrina, FEMA order ice for hurricane victims and had it shipped to Maine and Arizonian while the whole time stopping Wal-Mart from shipping bottles of clean water to give to the victims.

While this might be true, what does it have to do with sending so much aid to Israel and other countries when we are going broke ourselves? Who do you think will come to America's aid when this country takes a dive?

Christian believes that God does the blessing. However even if you don’t believe in God, I remember being shown the track record that when nation stood with Israel and supported them they were in power and wealthy, yet those that would not stand or even against Israel, crumbled.

Now I agree that many of the nations we should not be funding. Why give money to so many nations that hate us? We don’t have to pay them to hate us; they will do it for free. However Israel is different in many ways. Historically the Israelites are one of the most persecuted set of people. The reason we gave them their land back was because many in European countries did not want them in their countries. Yet even though they have their land back, many in the surrounding countries in that are refuse to believe that the Israelites use to live there. They call out to drive them into the sea and believe the only good Israelite is a dead one.

Standing up for Israel and helping them falls more under a moral right of letting a group of people have the right to live and have their own property. The fact that American has a heart is why we are involved with many things around the world.

Author of the book “What’s So Great About America” by Dinesh D’Souza said back in his country of India, that had a saying that “Tears of a stranger is just water.” You are to help a family member but have no need to help a stranger. He also stated that when we go to war, we feed the children of our enemies, we rebuild their cities, we defeat the enemy and leave. Typically Empires come to loot, take over, ruler and enslave the people. We are the only nation I know of that rebuilds those we defeated instead of takes stuff from them.

We went to Indonesia after the tsunami, helped in Hattie and even send support to Japan after they were hit. The Americans are kind and helpful people that want to improve the lives of other nations.

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 06:43 AM
Are you in the league with Superman and Martian Manhunter?

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 06:40 AM

no photo
Sat 03/30/13 06:39 AM

laugh laugh laugh

My cat is tired of her toys. I think she wants a new live pal. But I don't think, I want another kitty cat. indifferent

MY cat loves to drive me crazy when I am making the bed. He plunks right in the middle and will not move.
I have had a few cats that did that.

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 02:00 PM

We told Utah they had to give up polygamy in order to join the union. If we change the definition of marriage as between a man and a women to allow gays to marry. Will you then support people that wish to be married to multiple people? I have seen some pro gay marriage say that gays have a right but don’t. If I wanted to return to the belief that a man can have more then one wife would you be supportive of that?

Keep in mind, with same sex marriages, you still have two unrelated consenting adults, just as with opposite sex marriages. Polygamy is a totally different issue and has nothing to do with same sex marriages.

no, your infringing on his rights to have 4 wives... pure discrimination at it's highest level...and if he wanted to marry his cousin or sister, you shouldn't be taking his rights to that away... so who has rights and who doesn't in this country? why should gays have extra rights, where the polygamist and others do not?

I'm just stating that same sex marriages are similar to opposite sex marriages for the reasons I listed. If you want polygamy to be legal, right for the laws to change, just like gay people have. If you want incest to be legal, push for the law to change.

And gay people don't have extra rights. They're working on getting the same rights as you do.

In many states it is legal to marry your first cousin.

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 01:56 PM
Edited by MetalShadow6 on Fri 03/29/13 01:57 PM
Have you ever been to Area 52 like Bugs and Daffy?
(And no, that is not a type-o. In the movie Back in action they called it area 52)

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 08:02 AM
The difference is what makes things so great but some groups don’t want to believe a difference between men and women.

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:54 AM
"Fantasy" by Aldo Nova

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:53 AM
Robert Palmer

no photo
Fri 03/29/13 07:51 AM
Scrapped Princess Ep 13

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25