Community > Posts By > MetalShadow6

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:43 PM
Men Without Hats

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:42 PM
Are not they teaching us how to respond to a bell?

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:41 PM
Hats

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 02:40 PM

:laughing: Here we go again, North Carolina leading the way as they are still smarting over the fact that South Carolina beat them to opening fire first on the US Federal Govt. symbolized by Fort Sumter...perhaps South Carolina can do something about what many see as a 'Taliban flag'; because of the half moon and palm tree motifs and get a new one; perhaps of a Klansman, oops, I mean a Klansperson!
Yes, A Klansperson hitting Obama on the head with a burning cross...many would love that...rofl
Problem is that most of the KKK are democrats. Historically they Lynched black Americans that where republicans. Still today many of the Dems do verbal lynching on black Republicans.

And of course, the parties switched. What was then a democrat is now considered republican.

I would like to know when that happens? Even Bill Clinton defends Robert Byrd’s time as a KKK member. Even in the county I live in is primary Democrats and KKK. Many KKK member are still registered Democrats.

Now I am not saying there is not racist people in the Republican Party, but the Democrats have a longer history of it. Today many Democrats are not in favor of things that really help minorities, even though they say they are.

Although we in the south often get the bad rap of racial hatred and yet South Carolina elected Joseph Rainy a former slave to the House of Representative making him the first black to be elected to that office. He also had held office in the state senate. It was thanks to the Democrats and their little army of the Red Shirts that kept Rainy from going back into office. Then the Dems passed laws making it harder for blacks to vote in South Carolina. They want you to think of the “good old boys” of that day as “conservative” not democrats that way when someone says they are or are called “conservative” they want you to think they are racist.

They love to misuse words. Much like the Progressives took the term liberal for the time being. Liberal came from liberate which meant freedom yet the liberals tend to bind and oppress with more rules. You can’t say this or that. You can’t eat what you want. You have to buy this from the government.

Republicans have done little to combat these things but then again the Republican Party is somewhat the child of the Democrat Party. After all the Republicans do have the idiot that said it was a woman’s fault if she was raped. This is why I always voted person and not party. Just because a person in a member of that party doesn’t mean that person has the same values of that party. It is like sticking your head in the oven and saying you are a biscuit, does not make it true.

In the end, both parties have tried and used Federal to imposes and usurps the power of the states and people's freedom.

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:22 PM
There a very few tattoos that I seen that really look good. I find most detract from a woman’s beauty. They are more of a turn off for me over all.

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:15 PM
Edited by MetalShadow6 on Wed 04/03/13 12:15 PM

:laughing: Here we go again, North Carolina leading the way as they are still smarting over the fact that South Carolina beat them to opening fire first on the US Federal Govt. symbolized by Fort Sumter...perhaps South Carolina can do something about what many see as a 'Taliban flag'; because of the half moon and palm tree motifs and get a new one; perhaps of a Klansman, oops, I mean a Klansperson!
Yes, A Klansperson hitting Obama on the head with a burning cross...many would love that...rofl
Problem is that most of the KKK are democrats. Historically they Lynched black Americans that where republicans. Still today many of the Dems do verbal lynching on black Republicans.

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:08 PM
Escape from New York

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:08 PM
"No Monsters" by Carman

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:07 PM
Why didn’t pubic school teach me what antagonizing mean?

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:05 PM
fruit

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:05 PM
Jeff and Sheri Easter

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 12:02 PM

Only in Japan. :tongue:

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 11:53 AM
True only Congress cannot establish a religion. Now States don’t need federal dollars if they don’t give the fed dollars from the state. After all, why does the states send money to Washington only have it return for school with a million strings attached and after Washington dipped their hands into the pot?

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 11:50 AM

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 09:21 AM
Caddyshack

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 09:20 AM
Falco

no photo
Wed 04/03/13 09:19 AM
What don’t we regret?

no photo