Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:26 AM

If anyone has seen the show "Monk" -- that is me!!!

Basically, everything has to be spic and span or I bounce.

- I hate hair on any surface -- even one
- Dirty floors
- Dust
- Dirty sinks, showers, toilets
- Dirty carpet, walls, door handles, baseboards
- Refrigorators

Every week, I take clorax wipes and wipe down my walls, baseboards, the top of door jams, door handles, and I take out my dishes to clean the cabinets.

When the doggies go out for potties, I wash their paws before they are allowed in the house. Oh, I hose their butts if the go poopies.

I vacuum twice a day and wash my floors every day.

I clean my toilets twice a day too. UGH! I hate toilets! I hate seeing them or even that word! ill

I keep my bedroom door closed 24/7 because I don't want the cats in my room; otherwise, they would get in the bed with their 'litter paws'.

I clorax clean my counter tops about 4 times a day.

I can only imagine what my cats do when I am not home, so I assume they are every place they are not allowed when I'm home. So, I clorax clean the all surfaces.

Yes, I am over the top. I can't be with anyone that is dirty. It makes me question his hygiene.

So basically you're looking for a guy who has OCD? We'd never make it... lol I can be pretty slobish at times. I'm trying harder though to keep everything clean.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 04/01/09 12:18 AM
When all she does is sit on her arse all day. Won't get a job, won't help out, makes me clean up after her... it wasn't hard to make the decision. Laziness is an easy way to drive someone away.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/31/09 12:22 AM

if one does not expect or demand anything to believe in itself, but more believe's in other's, than to describe the reason's for any "logic", is most out of respect and admiration of other's, as telling "depends on the situation", says nothing as to why leaving it to "depends" is beneficial, and says nothing of what "proposed" things this can or could achieve???

out of the infinite reasons for writing, why do you choose it as attempted "impressive", as to me it is just my ignorant notions, with nothing impressive about it in the least bit, lol...

if such things as this can annoy, would not this make many things annoy, and annoy would become envoked within, anytime there is seen or heard, anything that does not match the exact mind of the perciever???

would not this lead to the mind simply playing mind "match cards", self simply looking for what is like itself, so forfieting the opportunity add to itself, more than just what two eye's see???

the expanse of the eye's, some calling this insight, or broad sight, or empathy, or seeing thru other's shoe's, is directly proportionate to the amount of words self prove to itself are meaningful???

if this is not done, would not this make the world a smaller place in the perception, smaller each day, and restrict freedom within to embrace the beauty of the world, and the profound beauty of diversity, that is not as less because it is different, as most it is this exact same things that expand the mind the most, and increase the perception to more than self itself already is, or has seen, as the more good value one finds in words, is in the eye of the beholder, just as the ability to find less good value in words is in the eye of the beholder???

since all your words were seen as true, and meaningful, you have allowed and afforded me to expand my perception, and for this dear friend, i thank you...

peace man

Evidently someone took my humor the wrong way. This wasn't meant to be a personal attack on you. As I said it was just my opinion and I was curious (really, not just saying it) if you speak the same way you write. And yes, in MY opinion, it's slightly annonying. But that doesn't mean I expect you to change because of my opinion. By all means, to do so would be pretty sad. Anyway, I'm done with the off-topic junk...

On topic!
Here where I work the men get 2 weeks off. You can extend that further with FMLA if you wish. I think it's a great idea for the fathers to have the time off. Especially if it's their first child. It's a new experience and everyone should get some extra time to enjoy it.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/30/09 02:18 AM
I like apples more than oranges... but oranges can be delicious.

I also like a nice NY Strip more than I like a Porkloin Chop... but sometimes a juicy porkchop is where it's at...

hmmm...

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/30/09 12:27 AM
So how many brackets got busted yesterday by Michigan St?

justinc1431's photo
Fri 03/27/09 09:04 AM

Looks~9 Ur hot! Love the ink! I have lots too.

Profile~9 1/2 Tells me the basics of how you feel and what your looking for.

Overall~10 OMG....call me!
drinker smokin

9 + 9.5 = 18.5

18.5 / 2 = 10???? lol
Actually 9.75

Actually it's 9.25...

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/26/09 05:25 AM

How many Christians do you think have signed up for the armed forces around the world? The bible doesn't say "thou shalt not kill... except when serving gov't orders".

A Christian isn't following one of the commandments?Is this news?When Jesus comes back there is going to be alot of killing and he is going to be front and center of the show.He is going to be using fire and brimstone,plagues,wars,and everything under the sun to the non believers.Read Revelations and you tell me if killing evil people seems justified in Gods eyes.

So it's not evil to take orders from another "Christian", who happens to be the leader of our country, to go to war against another nation? Because to them they probably believe we are the evil ones. Who gets to decide who's right? Furthermore do you believe that Jesus will allow those who aren't believers but have led a good honest life to be killed just because they didn't believe? That in itself seems pretty evil.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:32 AM
How many Christians do you think have signed up for the armed forces around the world? The bible doesn't say "thou shalt not kill... except when serving gov't orders".

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:29 AM
I was supose to be a girl and they had the name Jessica picked out. Turns out I was actually supose to be a twin. My sister was still born, never fully developed. The doctors never picked it up. So they kept the J and I'm now Justin. Would have been cool to have a twin sister, now I've just got 3 brothers....

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:27 AM

So ... how long do i have to stare?
until you can read my every thought :wink:

Might as well give up now... lol

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/26/09 12:17 AM
That's so sweet that I may have just formed a cavity....

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/25/09 11:13 PM

Don't forget the religious persecution of the Muslims by the Christians.

Well after all... if you don't believe in their God, you're going to burn in the firey pits of hell.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/25/09 05:15 AM
Woohoo another Michigander! Welcome and I second the tat and choice in music. Very nice.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/25/09 05:08 AM
Here we go with the "Word of God" again. It's not really the word of God. It's the word of disciples who claim to be writing the word of God. It's mans word.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/25/09 12:24 AM
Edited by justinc1431 on Wed 03/25/09 12:24 AM
People reject belief in God due to a desire to live free of the moral constraints He requires and to escape the guilt that accompanies the violation of those constraints.

You realize that this quote is a biased point of view right?

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/24/09 05:49 PM
You got all kinds of hottness going on! I'd give you a 9.5 easy.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/24/09 02:21 AM
An ostrich is scary fast!!! I wouldn't mess with that. I'd try the camel. Maybe jump on it's back and gouge out it's eyes.... not a pretty mental picture but if it can't see you I'm sure it'd be a lot safer in that little room.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:44 AM
It's also one of the corniest and overplayed messages in life...

and that is so true.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:42 AM
I thought you were pointing at Godzilla... now I'm disapointed.

And yes, the less clothes you wear, the more popular you are. Well for the most part. There are exceptions.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/24/09 12:40 AM
Cute puppy... makes me miss mine. Welcome to the mayhem.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25