Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:16 AM

I think, after reading most people's responses, she'll rethink her pic choice.

If she's not looking for that kind of attention then yeah... she should rethink it. If she's here actually looking for a relationship, she's putting off the wrong signal from the get-go.

justinc1431's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:16 AM
You made it further than I did. lol

justinc1431's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:43 AM

I actually read her profile and think she's very pretty.

Did she mention that she has an incredible azz or something?

justinc1431's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:41 AM
I think that's the same guy who answers the phone at ever customer help center I ever call. His name is Ahbib and he's completely harmless... he's also completely retarded and doesn't speak a word of actual English.

justinc1431's photo
Fri 03/06/09 12:34 AM
I see you have twins...

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:16 PM
doesn't notice her imperfections.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:45 AM
I really don't think this guy is mentally stable either. IMO

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/03/09 07:34 AM

2000? I was just about finished with high school
2003? was in the middle of college years.
I look younger than I am because I'm cute. Now lets hear you say that. tongue2
But uh...we're talkin about baseball right? Not people reachin their puberty.offtopic

I'm no bandwagon fan. Part of being a fan is defending my team from the haters. I'm used to it; What with all the Pets fans running around. You haters say the same stuff all time(very shocking to hear the money argument from a Pets fan everytime).
I said this on another thread, but I'll say it again: If the Yankees spend their money, they get criticized for that; If they don't spend the money, they'll be criticized for that and Cashman will be fired. They have all that money and they wanna build a team; what do you expect them to do when big name players are released into Free Agency? The pressure is always on them.

The only pressure that is on them is from the fans and the owners themselves! I do hate the Yankees, but not because they win. I could care less if they win. I blame the league for not setting a salary cap long ago. I know there is a huge argument against it, but the salary cap would create better competition and give teams in smaller markets with less money to spend a chance at a playoff run. It gets really old seeing the Yankees shell out completely obscene amounts of cash for players in the hopes that they can carry them into the playoffs and then turn around and sell them out the next season when it doesn't work out. And any player who signs a contract there and doesn't perform deserves to get the wrath of the angry fans and ownership... they know what they're buying into.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/03/09 02:19 AM
I'm working... trying to avoid being completely covered in fiberglass. But it's gonna happen anyway. I wish I was just sitting at home with a six pack on my computer... but it's not the case.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/03/09 02:16 AM

I would love to snuggle up with someone that I LOVE right now.

I'm quite suprised you don't have someone to snuggle up to! You got a lot to offer. Hope you find what you're looking for.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/03/09 12:14 AM

"hasnt paid off"? :smile:

Where did the money come from? :smile:

Hasn't paid off in terms of world series victories. That is the goal.

They have 26 so far, last appearance was 2003, last victory was 2000, the end of a wild dynasty.Every year, we gotta hear about some team who hasn't made it to playoffs or The World Series in 20+ years. Thankfully, The Yankees aren't one of them.

Most of which were probably won before you hit puberty.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/02/09 10:15 PM

"hasnt paid off"? :smile:

Where did the money come from? :smile:

Hasn't paid off in terms of world series victories. That is the goal.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:47 AM
When I get some time alone with my girlfriend... oh wait, different camel...

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/02/09 12:41 AM

Go Yankees! We got a solid roster this time. We even got (get this) Arod...on steroids. Yea Boy! Thats what I'm talkin about! He was already beast before the roids, now he's not foolin around anymore. He says only as a Ranger. Arod...on steriods and he's pissed! Watch Out, Worms! :wink:

Lets get Cano and Matsui juiced up too.

what?

That's one way to look at it, isn't it?

There's a real Yankees fan right there...

Oh yeah, you have a "solid roster" EVERY year. Your owner shells out the most rediculous piles of cash over and over and for the last several years it hasn't paid off. But you always have a loaded roster, thanks to the lack of a salary cap.

justinc1431's photo
Sat 02/28/09 06:27 AM

Grammer is important, so work on that.

How ironic...

justinc1431's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:49 AM
My best friend from college is exactly like that. She's a great friend, so who cares if our relationship never got past where we are. Wasn't meant to happen. Probably would have drove us apart if things didn't work out anyway.

justinc1431's photo
Sat 02/28/09 05:46 AM
She probably left because she got tired of you not getting the clue that she's not interested in you. You're practically stalking her on here and she's shown no interest in you. You're too old for her and you're kinda creepy. I'm not trying to be a jerk, just telling it like it is.

justinc1431's photo
Fri 02/27/09 12:27 AM
Those projected keyboards are going to be a pain in the arse to get used to. There's no feed back like when you press a key down, and you can't feel the J/F "home keys". I'd rather have a thin flexible keyboard that I can roll up and stick in my backpack or something.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:17 AM
Short Bus Security Detail

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:16 AM

i dislike it its boring and not a real mans sport

Go stand next to home plate with nothing to defend yourself but a stick, and try hitting a little round ball that is flying toward you at 90-100mph.

If you can do that....then come and tell me it isn't a " real man's sport ".

I have ten bucks that says that even if you make contact, and manage to hit the ball in fair territory, you won't get it out of the infield.

lmao i played baseball all my life, i may not be mlb material that much i know but i can make contact with a baseball. for god sakes. but im sorry that football and boxing are the two sports i still keep up with. i know they may not be as manly as baseball.

Nothing wrong with football or boxing. The point was that it is a skill sport and it does take a lot of talent to make it in pros. And yeah... last I checked the typical player in the MLB is male, and thus it's a mans sports. It may not have as much physical contact as football or boxing, but it's still a game that America was built on. It's got way more class and history than football or boxing; which are full of showboating and selfpromotoion.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25