Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/17/09 12:47 AM

HE KNEW I WAS.......why lead me on and then later tell me he can't be as Godly as me.......I'm sorry WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!! He said he is coming for his ring tomorrow LOL I am pawing it first thing in the morning!

Ummm... not sure if you need the cash that bad, cuz if he wanted to he could take you to court and get his money back for the ring if you did that. I've seen many people do that and get burned. Because it's an engagement ring it's yours under the presumption that you two will be married. If the marriage doesn't happen the ring rightfully should be returned to him. It sounds rediculous and insane... but I wouldn't risk pawning it and getting burnt. Just something to think over. I do hope things work out for you though. Better to find out now rather than after the wedding.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:33 PM

Now even the ladies can write their name in the snow! Hooray for womens rights!!!

No kidding. Christine is a tough one unless you've had a few beers.

Maybe you should go with "Christi"

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:32 PM

WTF!!!! Which one of you damn !@#$%^&*"s inticed me to check out that lemon party website on the work computer!!!!

bummer....

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:28 PM
Now even the ladies can write their name in the snow! Hooray for womens rights!!!

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:22 PM

Where does the Pee go?ohwell

Seriously? It goes right out the end... it's basically a funnel.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 04:03 AM
You don't think back about those years and wonder what else could have been? What oportunities you passed up to be with that person that you could have taken. I not saying it was all bad, it was just not great.

Thanks for the support though. Could use a hug today... been nothing but bad news lately.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:23 AM
Just means you wasted 6 years of your life... in my case.

justinc1431's photo
Mon 03/16/09 12:22 AM
If it's serious and they don't mind I don't see why not. I let people know on my profile that I've met someone and I'm in a relationship now, but I don't say who it is. It's not like I need to tell everyone her name and personal info. Those who need to know will know. I don't see it as a reason for our relationship to fail though... that's just poor excuse. It works, or it doesn't.

justinc1431's photo
Sun 03/15/09 09:22 AM

What 21 year old woman wouldn't be attracted to a creepy 53 year old broken english speaking italian?

I'd drop my panties..... if I had some.

lol you can borrow a pair of mine.

Somehow I doubt I'd look as good in them as you. :wink:

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/12/09 02:16 AM
Predator ground pilot

justinc1431's photo
Thu 03/12/09 01:21 AM
What 21 year old woman wouldn't be attracted to a creepy 53 year old broken english speaking italian?

I'd drop my panties..... if I had some.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/11/09 10:29 PM
So where were you before moving to the thriving metropolis that is Twin Lake?

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/11/09 05:20 AM
Only God Knows Why - Kid Rock

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:44 AM
A Brit! Welcome, have a ball.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:42 AM
I'm from Muskegon. You're not missing much here either. GR is ok, but mostly just a giant mess. Though you will find that there are plenty of good concerts to go to. In the summer Muskegon gets much more fun, Summer Celebration, the Air Show (if they have it this year), and the whole lake shore to party on. But yeah.... Twin Lake.... not much going on there. Welcome to Mingle.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 03/11/09 12:31 AM
"What Not to Wear" model

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:14 AM

surprised I meet the strangest people in public bathrooms..........why do people always want to talk to me there is what I want to know??

Because you're in the Men's Room?

Is there a glory hole is this bathroom??? devil

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:29 AM

I totally agree, we can commiserate about dates though, that's a bonus... and we get the same Mutual Matches sometimes, hehehe

All she needs is a sex change operation and you're in business!!!! :laughing: Just kiddin'

justinc1431's photo
Tue 03/10/09 12:26 AM
Nahh, the sunglasses are fine. Looks good to me anyway. A few more w/o the glasses wouldn't hurt though. Maybe a little more info about what you like to do in your free time. Best of luck.

justinc1431's photo
Sat 03/07/09 09:19 AM

Let me get this straight.....are you serious when you ask this question? You want a woman to help pay the bills and take care of your child? And you will give love in return? Isn't love something that should come first?

I really hope this is a joke, because any woman who would contact you now after you have stated this is off her rocker. You have ulterior motives. Please tell me you're joking.

Oh, and btw.....I have not seen any women lately around here making posts saying they are unemployed and desperate and need a man to help pay the bills and take care of their kids. Was that a joke too?

Someone hasn't figured out how to pick up on sarcasm yet, have they...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25