Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:41 AM
The Station Bar and Grill. Local joint here that has the best burgers I've ever had. Love to take a date there.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:40 AM
Gonna have to bust out the latex gloves for that one.

I'd say you're... a starving artist, most likely a poet.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:39 AM
I found my girlfriend on here. She's insane, sarcastic, beautiful, geeky, and absolutely perfect. I love her. =) So yeah, you can find people on here... chances may be slim, but it worked for me.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:29 AM

Yo, Whassup girl? Been a minute since we've talked. Get back at me.

Fo' shizzle dogg! Holla at a brotha!

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/25/09 12:28 AM
Boobie Inspector

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 10:19 PM
The only ones who are getting a pass are those who openly admit they used. Those who have lied to congress or the grand jury are being hunted down. ARod is being saught out because the way he responded was fake as hell. "I didn't think I was doing anything wrong" Yeah right, buying a drug that was illeagle to improve your performance and you didn't know it was wrong. Give me a break. And him saying he hasn't been using while he carries around a trainer that is banned from all MLB facilities and his cousin who injected him with the roids.... LIAR. He's pretty much ruined.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:23 AM

It's all about child support.. don't let him out of that part at least. He made them, and whether he likes them or not, he should pay for his choices, even if he considers them mistakes.

I never dealt with court issues myself, but my daughter's dad never skipped out, either. Even though we've been apart for about half her life, we've both supported her.

So it's all about being financially supportive? You don't think it's a good idea that the father of the children play an active role in the emotional development of the 3 kids? Guess that makes sense....

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 02:17 AM
Shelby Cobra, the real deal w/ all aluminum body, none of that kit car crap.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:23 AM
Too bad your Yanks got rid of one of the best managers ever only to let him turn around an awful Dodgers team and nearly make the WS. Of course he had a little help from a guy who used to make a pretty good living rubbing the Yankees faces in the dirt... Manny.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:20 AM
Dodge Rampage lol

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/24/09 12:19 AM
Professional self-photographer.

justinc1431's photo
Fri 02/20/09 12:25 AM

Yankees!!! End of story :thumbsup:

You mean the part where they get smoked by Tampa AND Boston again???

THAT ' end of story '???

Well, now that ARod is going to be off the juice... you can take about 80 RBI away from his usual production. So yeah... I think you got that about right.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:20 PM
Wow... it's come down to "throwing poo" at each other... very primate like don't you think?

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:25 AM

So now you're saying that the Bible isn't the "Word of God"? Pretty sure God wouldn't appreciate that. :laughing:

The so-called "WORD OF GOD" was written by a MAN so im not taking it all as GODS word............I think religion is a form of control and it has been used this way to intimidated and cause fear to the believers..................

Yes it was writteen by man but it is so full of truths it just can't be ignored.

Written by men and edited by more men. At this point it's the longest "Grape Vine" in history. What MAY have been once said by God or Jesus has now been either blown out of proportion or has been transformed in to a flat out lie. If you ask me it may be the world greatest Tall Tale. Though I enjoy the story of Paul Bunyan much more.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/19/09 12:21 AM

Tigers... but they really need to figure out their starting rotation and find a closer that can't blow a 3 run lead.

They picked up Brandon Lyon for just such a situation.

I think the bullpen will be much improved this season.

It will also help the pitching to know that they have one of the best defensive infields in the game.

Inge at third, Everett at short, Polanco at second and Cabrera at first.

Not a whole lot of ground balls that one of those guys isn't going to be able to get to. Especially on the left side of the infield.

Think Inge can remember how to use a bat? If not he'll be back on the bench again.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/18/09 04:10 AM

Port a Poty disposal

I'd blow that sh!t up! lol Literally!

Umm... Human Q-Tip?

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/18/09 02:18 AM
Port-a-poty delivery

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:19 AM
Columbian Drug Mule... :laughing:

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/18/09 12:18 AM

I know. It sucks that 3 million people were laid off in the past year, and I have to see my taxes go in the form of unemployment benefits to those 3 million people. They should have saved.

:::sarcasm:::

These people, they were laid off, precisely because:

- They have chosen their employment niche poorly.
- Their services are not needed.

Wow... talk about a blanket statement. Yeah it's the bank employees fault that the CEO thought it was a good idea to keep filling his pockets with the money from loans that he knew would never be able to be paid back... makes sense.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:17 AM
That seems like it was worse than going down in flames with the car. lol

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25