Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:12 AM

"Jesus Christ Superstar"

I didn't know Jesus could sing like that, he was hitting those high notes like a God

probably the only musicial a guy can stomach

You should check out Across the Universe... it IS the only musical I've been able to stomach.

As for the topic... I'm a fan of Dogma. Nothing like making fun of the Catholics.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:02 AM
Tigers... but they really need to figure out their starting rotation and find a closer that can't blow a 3 run lead.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 08:00 AM
I hate SNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:39 AM
Head Stone Engraver

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:38 AM
Wow... just wow......

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:34 AM
Bowling Alley Bartender

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:32 AM

and on the other hand it is illegal to force anyone to take a urine test

anyone taking urine tests are doing so by their choice

it is illegal to force anyone to incriminate themselves

and it is considered an illegal search and seizure

If you signed up for the job knowing that a random drug test can be given at any time, it's not an illegal search and seizure. You agreed to the policy by taking the position after being properly informed of the companies drug policies. You would have a hard time keeping your job if you told them it was unlawful and weren't going to take the piss test. Declining a urine test at work while knowing full-hand that the drug policy states that it could happen at any time is usually grounds for termination.

like I said its a choice

It's a choice that will lead you to the same conclusion... unemployment. Actually declining will likely get you fired. Most places any more will give you a pass on a first offense depending on the circumstances. Depending on where you work, you may be better off pissing and failing.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:26 AM

and on the other hand it is illegal to force anyone to take a urine test

anyone taking urine tests are doing so by their choice

it is illegal to force anyone to incriminate themselves

and it is considered an illegal search and seizure

If you signed up for the job knowing that a random drug test can be given at any time, it's not an illegal search and seizure. You agreed to the policy by taking the position after being properly informed of the companies drug policies. You would have a hard time keeping your job if you told them it was unlawful and weren't going to take the piss test. Declining a urine test at work while knowing full-hand that the drug policy states that it could happen at any time is usually grounds for termination.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 07:22 AM
Army Reserves are paying HUGE bonuses right now. My friends from work signed up and will get 30K when she finishes training. Plus you would get your GED and a chance for further education. You may also end up in a foreign country fighting a war.... but you're probably better off than you are now.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/17/09 12:45 AM
So now you're saying that the Bible isn't the "Word of God"? Pretty sure God wouldn't appreciate that. :laughing:

justinc1431's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:19 PM
Personally... no. But not because you lack physical beauty. You're very good looking. I just wouldn't date anyone willing to post half naked pictures of themselves on the internet. Just a personal decision. Just kinda makes me wonder just how serious you'd be about being in a relationship. But you're 18, so you've got a lot of "growing" to do yet. Have fun and good luck.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 09:44 PM
You won't see a fat driver because any extra added weight is something you have to overcome on the track. It has nothing to do with being in shape. Are you going to tell me that Richard Petty or Dale senior spent their spare time in the gym to get "in shape" for the race? Maybe they spent 4 hours in a sauna to prepare...

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:53 AM

So....according to evolutionists ...

man and chimp share a common ancestry...

meaning both came from the same common ancestor.

Hmmmm....

Ok.....a Question:

IF that were so....

shouldn't at least SOME of man's traits be passed on to the chimp....

since both man and chimp

come from the SAME "common ancestor"?

And by the same token...

shouldn't at least SOME of the chimp's traits be passed on to man....

since both man and chimp

come from the SAME "common ancestor"?

I mean....at least SOME of the traits of the chimp , should have passed on to man...

at least SOME of the traits of man, should have passed on to chimp.

Yes?

Seeing that they both "seemingly" share this common ancestry?

I mean.......

shouldn't at least one chimp have evolved...

with... lets say.....for instance....

the ability to make and use tools...like man ?

And shouldn't at least one man out there....

have at least one of the traits of a chimp...

let's say....for instance...

have the abiity to climb to the top of tall trees ...

and swing from limb to limb....way up high at the very top...

just like the chimp?

I mean.. the saying goes..that we come fom the same ancestor.....right?

So we both at least, should SHARE SOME COMMON TRAITS!!!!

At least One!!

Right?

Oh...btw....WHO is this common ancestor ,

that evolutionists speak about?

Beautiful People Here...flowerforyou

You don't REALLY think you and a chimp ....

share a common ancestry now...do you ?

Nah.

I didn't think so eitherflowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Is she for real? Or is this the worse case of sarcasm ever? We don't share any common traits? Are you blind? Have you ever seen a chimp... or any primate for that matter? As far as us both having the exact same traits... that's why it's called EVOLUTION! Because we've adapted to become something different. If we had ALL the same traits as the chimp... we'd BE A CHIMP!

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:56 AM
The worse was when all my friends were going out to the bar/party/anywhere with their girlfriends and boyfriends. And I have to show up solo. Suuuuucks.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:54 AM
Gingle? Or Jingle?

Cuz what you're asking for is neither. lol You're just droping the chorus from a song and asking for artist and title. A jingle is a little ditty from a commercial or something.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:51 AM
Oh no... we have a serial killer on our hands.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 02/12/09 12:40 AM

take him to a dance contest laugh laugh laugh

Hmmm... unless that dance contest is for women and includes a stage w/ a pole on it... not too interested. :smile:

I'd take Mia to ^^^ that stage.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 11:05 PM
MS-

It's so funny to me that you keep refering to it as TRUTH. "You can see the truth because you're born again"

Your "truth" is completely based on the writing in the Bible which aren't founded anything factual. It's only follow by blind faith. So your "truth" is really only "faith" being missrepresented as such.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 10:53 PM

why the hell aint y'all out here?!?!
hey there gal i'm here and i can not be there with u i'll b thinking of u while i'm here n mo watchingsmokinand yes NASCAR HAS ALLWAY'S BEEN A SPORT TO THOSE WHO THINK IT IS NOT!!!devil it take's more talent to bd a NASCAR DRIVER then to throw a stupid ball around and grab some other dude's a&&

Yeah ok... It takes talent to drive 3 and 4 wide, I'll give you that. But it's more strategy that wins races. That and a great pit crew and an one hell of a mechanic. It's not so much the driving most of the time, it's the people behind the scene that get you the win. With other sports, it's more of the talent on the field that wins the game. Just a personal opinion. I don't hate Nascar, I just don't enjoy it as much as the rest of you. Does look like one heck of a party!

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 05:21 AM
Do you think that would lead to a case of justifiable hommocide? I'd be way to scared to try something like that.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25