Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:19 AM
Oh yeah... on topic this time!

You seem nice enough. You obvisouly are a good looking woman. Just kinda wondering how high maintenance you could be.... that's just a first impression of course. I'm sure you'll get plenty of offers on here.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:16 AM

yes u are so date able here is my number give me a txt 0403785808 from john

Everyone should sign this guy up for all kinds of text message spam! Yaaaaay! Never post your phone number on an internet forum... that's what private messages are for.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 02:14 AM
Take her out to buy some tube socks.

Cuz some tube socks would look great with that jersey!

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 12:37 AM
Edited by justinc1431 on Wed 02/11/09 12:38 AM
How did NASCAR end up in the Sports section??? lol Sorry had to go there... not a fan. But to those of you who are, enjoy the hours of circles.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 12:35 AM

LOL PMS is easy; just apply chocolate. But bees now that is another story.

Please somebody tell me how to handle Male WCA
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Won't Clean Anything!

Clean up everything but his crap. Leave the place a mess. Also stop cooking for him, stop doing anything for him. See how he likes it then. It may make a total disaster of your home, but if you can stick to it you'll get your point across fairly fast.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 02/11/09 12:31 AM
You may want to add a few more things you like to do in your free time. Maybe another pic or two. But all in all, it's good enough to get the job done.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 10:19 PM

Voil.....one day born again man will also acquire new heavenly bodies...

also ...

one day there will be a new heaven and a new earth....

but all this change........

still still will take place within ...its.. own ... kind.....

ONLY!!!

Meaning.....even the heavens and the earth will NOT change into

something ENTIRELY DIFFERENT from ITS OWN ORIGINAL KIND!!!

And that includes man when he acquires his new heavenly body....

he will still be whom God created him to be .... MAN...but man with just a new body!!!

And...

When there will be a new heaven and a new earth one day,

Earth will still REMAIN EARTH.....and heaven will still REMAIN heaven....

but will be just BRAND NEW...

that's all....but will still remain earth....and NOT become some OTHER planet all of a sudden!!

Same with heaven.

"Everything Reproduces afer its own Kind"

ONLY....

NEVER into another Kind.

God's Word Does Not Change.

But Change does and Will Take place.... but it will ALWAYS be WITHIN its own kind....

and

This kind of change is in accordance with God's Word.

And therefore, does not go against God's Word...which btw....does NOT change.

God's Word Does NOT Change !!!

EVER.

See?flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

ps...

Also ...

God can NEVER go AGAINST His Word either...

that is why ,when man sinned , God came up with a plan that was just...and did not go against His Word.

The gospel message is quite simple.....really.,..

IF we just take time to listen.... with our hearts
flowerforyou:heart:flowerforyou

Not to push the issue here, but if God created man in his own image, but as science has proven we have evolved from a more primal being... we are not currently what God had created us as. Atleast that's what my logic says. And to say that we will change into some new heavenly body sounds more like the transition to the afterlife than a God's explaination of evolution.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:42 PM
So say if science is able to prove that Macro evolution does happen... what of your God's word then?

And to say that there is no way that we could have evolved (macro) from apes when we share 95% of the same gentics... kinda closed minded. You sound more like a Scientologist than a Christian.... but I've been wrong before. lol Have a good night, I gotta get to work. See yaz.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:30 PM
It's entirely too misleading. But I would think that most women who are only 5-10 lbs over their "ideal" weight would still be considered "average". A few extra lbs to me would be more like 20 lbs.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:25 PM
So Ash... when we gonna see that full body pic... lol

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:22 PM
I dig Spawn... he's one bad mofo. Really like the Midevil Spawn.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:21 PM
Those dsm's are alright... just gotta take care of those engines... they like to fall apart when pushed.

I'd say you're a Lancer Evo X kinda guy.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:19 PM
Edited by justinc1431 on Tue 02/10/09 06:20 PM
A hearse... ohhh yeah... I kinda went there... sorry.

devil

*intended for the old dude lol

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:18 PM

hell I'll go first
I'm a size 8-10 depending on maker of the jeans and they have to be petites

I also am a size 8-10, and 5'4" but I get long pants because I wear heels daily. So I guess by US standards, I am average, but I definitely have curves (booty and boobs). Who knows. Average in the US doesn't mean you don't have a few extra lbs, though. We aren't exactly known for being the healthiest country, haha

I hear that! Michigan is the 2nd fattest state in the country! lol We're not the healthiest bunch. But you're by no means "fat".

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:16 PM

I think I understand it a little better. It's just a lot to wrap your head around. Basically I had the right idea though, the Homo genus was a branch off of the primal chimp (quadrupeds). Which still confuses me on how that isn't a form of evolution. Yes, the quadrupeds still exist, but that doesn't mean that the Homo genus wasn't an evolved form of the quadrupeds. Unless there is some other way of explaining why the Homo genus isn't an evolved form of a quadruped... I'll never get it.

That’s right. It’s all Evolution. Its macro evolution. We splintered off but since the apes continued their OWN evolution and we continued our OWN evolution it’s a misnomer to say that we "evolved from chimps". When you hear people say that it’s because they don’t understand at all. Then it leads them to get all confused and they make ridiculous comments like "if we evolved from monkeys, then why are they here."

Arguments like that are just annoying.

You have to also remember that this happened with every animal. Dogs and cats probably shared a common ancestor that diverged at one point.

Alright, soooo... Marco and Micro. Like economics. lol I think I got. Are you a fricken college professor or something? How the hell do you get to know all this stuff?

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:11 PM
A refitted for old people Cadillac DTS... oh wait... it's already made for old people.

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:09 PM

It depends on the person's point of view.Ive been trying to figure it out myself so I asked women in stores about clothes sizes.
Average size for a woman is size 13 and under.Plus size is 14 and above.Petite is 5'4 and below.Misses sizes are in the odd numbers.Small is size six and under
If a person asks you about your weight just tell them your pants size lol

I'm not really that into womens clothing... so if you told me your pant size I'd just be more confused... lol

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:08 PM

Btw...Neanderthal man and Homosapien are of the same species...called MAN!!!

Neanderthal is probably that first early man , who lived to be 930 years old...

and of course the long age of his body ,

would create some physiological changes over time....

I mean, it is all just common sense really.

But Neandertal and Homo Sapien(of the same species called man)

do NOT share a common ancestor with chimps( a WHOLE different species altogether ).
:heart::heart::heart:

Is that just an opinion or do you have any evidence to actually back that up?

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:07 PM
Curvy is gooooood...

justinc1431's photo
Tue 02/10/09 06:00 PM
to buy some pants... man the economy is getting bad! People can't even afford pants!

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25