Community > Posts By > justinc1431

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:55 PM

I still think you have the hots for guys

Well as your profile mentions... you do have mental problems. Probably not best to do too much thinking.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:51 PM
You're my hero...

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:49 PM
Fruit cake... hmmm yeah not so much. I do like a nice banana bread.

If you paid attention to my profile you would have known that I have a girlfriend. Since you perved mine as well.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:47 PM

This is one of the funniest threads ever! Cmon people, ya'll take things way too seriously. This is mingle, not wereabunchofbitc*es.com

Oh but I like wereabunchofbitc*es.com... I probably spend more time there than here! I'm just trying to help the guy out and he took it the wrong way. I can be a bit sarcastic and come off a little prickish. But seriously, he's worried about his pics and his spelling and grammar makes me believe he has his six year old filling his info out.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:42 PM
Edited by justinc1431 on Thu 01/29/09 05:45 PM
Finally found it. Fixed it. Thanks. As for incomplete sentences... better than giant run-on sentences like some "other" people.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:39 PM

First of all baises is Plural past participle of baiser which is french.(not the word I was meaning)
Second of all try using it on your profile.

I've gone over my profile 3 times now and can't seem to find anything wrong. Though it may not be completely correct gramatically speaking, it's far from incomprehensible.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:36 PM
Sorry the word you're actually looking for is BASIS, not biases or baises. My mistake... still pales in comparison to the giant mess your profile makes.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:31 PM
He's obviously not just looking for someone to spend time with... unless it's in the bedroom.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:30 PM
The pic is good. Add a few more if ya got em. The profile seems a little empty, but like most are saying... people hardly read them.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:27 PM
Have my house remodeled. New car. Pay off all my parents debt. And then do absolutely nothing. Just relax with my loved ones, play some golf, ride my motorcycle, and live off the interest from the butt load of cash I have.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 05:18 PM
Not sure what you were talking about. I checked my profile and "motorcycle" is spelt correctly. And no, I didn't just go edit it and come back to give you a hard time about it. But since you asked about your profile...

OK here goes,I'm fat,ugly,lazy,dumb and can be a smart ass most of the time.
I have mental problems that the doctors has(HAVE) yet to figure out.(Insert a space)I don't work,(insert a space)clean house or take out the trash,(end sentence no comma)I fart,pick my noise(I'm sure you mean NOSE),(space again)scratch my butt in public and don't care if anybody is looking when I do it.(space once again)I eat like a pig,(space me)don't shower much and wear the same underwear for weeks on in(the phrase is weeks on END).
I need a sugar momma that will take care of me.
I am looking for a woman who can bathe me on a regular biases(BAISES) and change my underwear frequently.(spaces!)One that will put up with me and that will pay for all my psych meds.(good lord space)She has to be a freak in bed cause I like to get really kinky.
If she can fart in public without getting embarrassed(comma) then she's my kind of women(woman not women unless you're looking for multiple women).(SPACE)If you are interested in a potentially risky and high maintenance realtionship(relationship) all you have to do is scroll down to the bottom of the page and(replace and w/ comma) write a subject and(replace and with comma) write your message,(space!)then hit send.(space yet again)Simple HUH!!!

PS.

If you take what I wrote seriously then you're not the one I'm looking for.

Hope that helps. Next time, if you're serious about your profile, try typing it up in MS Word. That way you can use the spell check and grammar functions. Just a thought. Good day.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:53 AM
Forget the pictures, do a spell check. lol Nothing personal, but the pics are the least of your worries after reading your profile.

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:49 AM
Why not? You don't like playing the question game?

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:47 AM
Why is OC not sticking to the rules?

justinc1431's photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:44 AM

Box of condoms, jumper cables, car battery, biggest bottle of lube available, and a happy aniversary card.

thats kinda HOTTT....

Car died in the parking lot, new battery so I can get home to my g/f, jumper cables so I don't have to go through it again.

The lube... well ya know... :wink:

justinc1431's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:56 PM
Box of condoms, jumper cables, car battery, biggest bottle of lube available, and a happy aniversary card.

justinc1431's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:50 PM
Did you steal my grandmothers dog?

justinc1431's photo
Wed 01/28/09 11:46 PM
Anyone else feel like clowns are one step away from being as pathetic as mimes?

justinc1431's photo
Wed 01/28/09 09:49 PM
Could you just take yourself out? lol

justinc1431's photo
Wed 01/28/09 05:19 AM
Seriously, why are you so addicted to the whole dancing banana thing?