Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:16 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
I AM NOT ORDINARY!!! I AM THE OUTSHINING OF THE GLORY, THE BEAUTY AND THE GRACE OF A LOVING GOD...... I AM CONSCIOUS OF THE
SUPERNATURAL LIFE AND POWER OF GOD IN ME.... GREATNESS, EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS ARE IN MY SPIRIT...... EVERYTHING AROUND ME
TODAY WILL BE TOUCHED AND
AFFECTED BY HIS DIVINE POWER AND GLORY THAT IS DEPOSITED IN MY SPIRIT THRU THE HOLY SPIRIT..... Have a GLORIOUS DAY IN HIS DIVINE POWER AND GLORY...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL;

THE MASTER SOUL WINNER
~ Monday, June 30th -
Pastor Chris

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

The Lord Jesus was a master soul winner. His examples of soul-winning in the Scriptures are very inspiring. In John 4:6-42, He encountered a certain woman at the well of Samaria, and engaged her in a conversation. The woman came to draw water from the
well, and Jesus had a word of
knowledge about her.
However, to get her attention, Jesus started out a conversation with her by
talking about something that was of interest to her-the water. Upon getting her full attention, the Master said, "...Give me a drink of water" (John 4:7 GNB). From then on,
the Master witnessed to the woman, who believed and went about telling others about Jesus.
Matthew chapter 4 tells us another beautiful story of how Jesus walked along the shores of Lake Galilee, and saw two brothers who were fishermen:
Simon Peter and his brother Andrew.
Then the Master said to them,
"...Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matthew 4:19). The Master always knew how to engage others in a conversation on a subject
that was of interest to them, in a bid to witness to them.
If you've often wondered how to engage people in a conversation in order to preach the Gospel to them,
emulate the strategy of the Master.
Observe what such folks might be interested in, and initiate a conversation along that line.
For example, he may be reading a newspaper or magazine, try to observe
what he's interested in, and ask a question or make a positive comment to get his attention. Perhaps, you want
him to explain something to you, listen with rapt attention. If you do, he's likely to also give you his attention when you start speaking to him.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me an effective soul winner; thank you for the opportunities you've set before me to witness and win souls and bring the light of your Word to
many today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have
nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
Act 17:22-34
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too
superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this
inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in
temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath,
and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined
the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel afterhim, and find him, though he be not far from
every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given
assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
32 And when they heard of the
resurrection of the dead, some
mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
33 So Paul departed from among them.
34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:1-21
Esther 1-4
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 11:1-9
Isaiah 19

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 06/28/14 01:35 AM
KEEP MOVING!!!
Life may hand you a set of keys that won't open any doors. Crawl out a window...and keep moving! You will
get past this moment. You will feel stronger and more hopeful than you are now. Resolve that you can and that
you will do this. Just keep moving! You have something special.
Good morning beloved...Have a FANTASTIC DAY OF RULING and REIGNING IN LIFE...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY
DEVOTIONAL;

KINGS EXERCISE AUTHORITY!

Saturday, June 28th-
Pastor Chris.

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever.
Amen (Revelation 1:6).

Without the knowledge of the fact that he’s the heir-apparent to the throne, an heir is not different from the
servant. Galatians 4:1 says, “…the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all.” Likewise, as a child of God, you’re a king, and it’s important you know and live accordingly. Kings reign and exercise authority; they don’t talk casually as ordinary men, neither do they beg! It’s not enough to just know this, it has to become your mindset;
the only way you reason! You’re called to reign in life: “For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much
more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17). Eccles 8:4 says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power….” Kings
make decrees and proclamations and have them established: “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be
established unto thee…” (Job 22:28).
You can have everything you say, because your words are backed with power. This will let you know what your prayer life should be like: you’re to exercise your authority in Christ Jesus; not beg! Some Christians beg everywhere and for everything, which is wrong. They beg at work, at home, in the office, and even beg God in prayer, simply because they haven’t fully understood
their heritage in Christ. Don’t beg for your health; don’t beg for money; don’t beg for God’s help; don’t beg for anything! Don’t beg for what’s rightfully yours in Christ. It wasn’t by
your request, choice or idea, that God made you a king; He did it of His own volition. Your response, therefore, is to live the kingly life. Exercise authority over Satan, sickness, disease, and the negativities of life.
If it’s a growth somewhere in your body, tell it to dematerialize in the Name of Jesus. It might even be a
situation at work, school or in your home, say what you want to see and it shall be so. Exercise your God-given
authority today.

CONFESSION:
I maintain my victory over Satan and the cohorts of darkness. My life is full of peace, and I’m making progress from glory to glory, living in the victory of Christ! It’s success and prosperity
for me all the way, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 5:17
For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the
gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.),
Romans 10:8
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Acts 13:13-52,
Nehemiah 9-10
2 Corinthians 10:1-7,
Isaiah 17

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 06/26/14 11:51 PM
DON'T GIVE UP, OR GIVE IN:
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU; DON'T GIVE UP HOPE. YOUR BREAK-THRU IS CLOSER THAN YOU THINK... RELY ON CHRIST IN YOU, YOUR HOPE
(CONFIDENT EXPECTATION) OF GLORY, THAT THE DAYS AHEAD ARE GONNA BE YOUR BEST.... YOU HAVE THE YOKE
DESTROYING ANOINTING INSIDE OF YOU.... GOD BELIEVES IN YOU AND
HIS LOVE EMPOWERS YOU.THEREFORE BE STRONG AND
COURAGEOUS ...GODS GRACE INSIDE YOU ENABLES YOU TO BE VICTORIOUS NO MATTER WHAT...Have WONDERFUL DAY EXPECTING YOUR BREAK-THRU.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL:

IT’S ABOUT THE LIFE HEREAFTER

FRIDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2014,
Pastor Chris

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own
soul? (Mark 8:36).

Many people live their lives as though this world is where it all ends; but there’s a life hereafter. Even if God gave you two hundred years to live in this world, it would still be over some day. After all, he gave some over nine
hundred years to live in Bible days, but they still died and left this world. It doesn’t matter how many years you
live on earth, what matters is whether or not you lived in the righteousness of God, glorifying Him with your life.
The Lord Jesus said in Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” If all you do with your years on earth is to seek to make yourself happy, and fulfil your own dreams, that’ll be an empty life. When we all stand before the Lord at the end, when He judges all things,
His only concern would be what you did with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He’d only be interested in how you lived the
Word, fulfilling and expressing His righteousness. So, it’s about the life hereafter.
Our life in this world isn’t essentially for this world; you’re in this world to decide where and how you’ll live
eternity. The despots and dictators of yesteryears thought they would live
forever in this world, so they built kingdoms and stored up fortunes for themselves; but today, they’ve taken their place in eternity. No wonder
Jesus asked the thought-provoking question in our opening verse: “...what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”
If a man had all the fame and glamour in the world, and lived and died without Christ, what would that be, compared to the anguish of living eternally in hell? We must therefore continue to preach the Gospel and teach men, women, young people, and children in our world and in the regions beyond that life on earth is short; eternity is all that matters. The time to serve the Lord with wholehearted devotion, and make Him your number one focus, is now.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for helping me see and appreciate the purpose of
my life in the earth, in preparing for the life hereafter. My life is dedicated
to the spread of the Gospel, and the establishment of your righteousness in the hearts of men and women around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:16 (CEV) God loved the people of this world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who has faith in him will have eternal life and
never really die.
Matthew 5:29 (CEV) If your right eye causes you to sin, poke it out and throw it away. It is better to lose one part of your body, than for your whole body to end up in hell.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 13:1-12; Nehemiah 7-8
2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
2 Corinthians 9:11-15; lsaiah 15-16

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 06/26/14 01:45 AM
PRAYER FOR TODAY:
PRECIOUS FATHER, THANK YOU THAT I FUNCTION IN YOUR LOVE, GRACE, POWER and OVERFLOW TODAY. AS I YIELD TO YOUR SPIRIT, I LIVE BEYOND ANY LIMITATION FOR I HAVE THE LIFE and ABILITY OF GOD IN ME. THANK YOU
THAT YOU DO GREAT AND
WONDERFUL THINGS IN MY LIFE... I BOLDLY RECEIVE THE INCREASE AND EXPANSION YOU HAVE IN STORE FOR ME BECAUSE THE ANOINTING and
GLORY IS WORKING MIGHTILY IN ME... THEREFORE, YOUR BEAUTY IS SHOWING FORTH ON THE OUTSIDE, EVIDENTLY MANIFESTING FOR ALL TO
SEE... THANK YOU IN JESUS' NAME...HALLELUJAH!!!!
Have a FANTASTIC day WALKING IN FATHERS'
PRESENCE....
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY
DEVOTIONAL;

MAKE HIS POWER IN YOU, OPERATIVE

~ Thursday, June 26th - Pastor Anita.

Now to Him who is able to do
exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power
that works in us (Ephesians 3:20 NKJV).

The word “works” in our opening verse
means “operative.” God is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that
we ask or think, according to His power that’s operative in us. God’s power to produce the miraculous; His power to
effect the change you desire, has to work from within you; not from heaven. That power is in you!
1 John 4:4 says, “…greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
Paul said to Timothy, “...stir up the gift of God which is in thee…” (2 Timothy 1:6), referring to the power of the
Spirit, which can be dormant in you unless activated. Also, in Ephesians 6:10 he said, “…be strong in the Lord,
and in the power of his might.” This means that you should take advantage of His power, might, and grace in your life; make them operative. Make the grace of God that brings acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty operational in your life.
The Apostle Paul, writing to the
Corinthian Christians, admonished them not to receive the grace of God
in vain (2 Corinthians 6:1). Some people have received the grace of God in vain. God’s grace is not working for
them, because they’re not working the Word of God. You have to work the Word for the grace of God to function in your life. You have to meditate: imagine, mutter, talk and roar the Word. Philippians 2:12 says, “…work
out your own salvation with fear and trembling.”
Salvation is translated from the Greek word “soteria,” which is akin to another
Greek word “sozo,” which means to save, deliver, protect, heal, preserve,
make well or whole. It encompasses all that God has done and obtained for you in Christ Jesus. Therefore, keep
proclaiming that all the blessings of salvation, consummated by the death,
burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ, are your present-hour possessions and vital realities of your daily existence.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your grace that has brought salvation to my spirit; the same grace has brought
acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, ability, pleasure and beauty to my life. I take full advantage of your power in me today, conscious of the life of righteousness and dominion I
now have in Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Timothy 1:6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting
on of my hands.
Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

Acts 12:1-25 Nehemiah 4-6
2 Corinthians 9:1-10 Isaiah 14

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 06/25/14 03:54 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS BLESSED DAY:
"THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION", -IN HIM I LIVE and MOVE and UNDERSTAND WHO I AM: RIGHTEOUS, HIGHLY FAVOURED , ABUNDANTLY
BLESSED, SUCCESSFUL, PROSPEROUS, HEIRS OF GOD, JOINT HEIRS WITH CHRIST JESUS, SEATED TOGETHER WITH
JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES......
THEREFOR, I LIVE BOLDLY KNOWING UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS and FAVOUR ARE BEING RELEASED IN MY LIFE
SUPERNATURALLY TODAY..... Have an EXTRAORDINARY DAY you RIGHTEOUS ONES...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES:
WEDNESDAY 25th June.2014

MAINTAINING THE GLOW: A
CONTINUAL EXPERIENCE!

Don't burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame... Romans 12:11 MSG

Many Christians often seek to know what more they could do to be continually filled with the anointing. It brings to mind an interesting question
from a dear viewer during one of our Live TV programmes. He asked,
"Pastor Chris, when I'm in fellowship meetings, I feel the anointing so strong, but the moment I leave, it's like it reduces. What do I do to
maintain this glorious presence that enraptured me during those meetings?"
Ephesians 5:18 gives us a clear answer; it says, "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with
the Spirit." The literal meaning of this verse is "be being filled with the Spirit," which means it'll be an unending experience. You've got a
responsibility in this; and in verses nineteen to twenty-one, the Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, explains your role in maintaining the glow of the
Spirit in your life. It's by "Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and
spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God."
You can be continually filled with the Spirit and experience that glorious warmth and awesome power of His
manifested presence everywhere you go, twenty-four hours every day, and at
every moment! That's the life we've been called to live. You can make it happen repeatedly by acting on those
inspiring verses we read in Ephesians 5:19-21. Every so often, meditate on the Word, speak to yourself in psalms,
hymns, spiritual songs, and make melody in your heart to the Lord! To learn more on the subject, visit www.christembassyonlinestore.org
and order our teaching titled: "Be Filled With The Spirit." It makes no difference if you've found yourself in a terrible predicament; once you set yourself to be continually
filled with the Spirit, there'll be
supernatural changes and miracles in your life and circumstances that'll defy
human reasoning.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for making it possible for me to be filled with the Holy Spirit every time and every day.
By this singular privilege, I reign and rule in life by Christ, whose power and glory are revealed in, and through, me
today and always, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Act 4:31(AMP)
31 And when they had prayed, the place in which they were assembled was shaken; and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit, and they continued to speak the Word of God with freedom and boldness and courage.
1 Corinthians 14:4(AMP)
4 He who speaks in a [strange] tongue edifies and improves himself, but he who prophesies [[ a]interpreting the divine will and purpose and teaching with inspiration] edifies and improves the churchandpromotes growth [in
Christian wisdom, piety, holiness, and happiness].

DAILY BIBLE READING:
Acts 11:19-30 Nehemiah 1-3
2 Corinthians 8:18-24
Isaiah 13

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 06/24/14 08:13 AM
THE POWER WITHIN:
2Cor4:7 "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels
that the surpassing greatness of the power may be of God and not of ourselves..." GOD'S POWER IS INSIDE YOU THRU THE WORD OF GOD AND THE INDWELLING HOLY SPIRIT. BY THE POWER OF THE WORD GOD IS DAILY LOADING YOU WITH SUPERNATURAL BENEFITS THAT GIVES YOU AN
ADVANTAGE IN LIFE. FROM WITHIN YOU WILL BRING FORTH VICTORY, SUCCESS, PROSPERITY, DIVINE HEALTH,
ABUNDANCE, JOY AND PEACE. Have a WONDERFUL DAY BEING RENEWED, REFRESHED AND EMPOWERED THRU THE WORD AND THE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT AT WORK IN YOU.....

RECEIVING THE HOLY SPIRIT

~Tuesday, June 24th - Pastor Chris-

He said unto them, Have ye received.the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so
much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost (Acts 19:2).
God desires that we receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit, so we can experience and demonstrate His power as He imparts our spirits with the
divine enablement, to live the
victorious Christian life. If you’ve not received the Holy Spirit, you can do so even now, and I’ll show you how.
First, there’re several ways to receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit. During the Apostle Paul’s missionary journey
through Asia, he met twelve men in Ephesus who had not received the Holy Spirit. The Bible records that “… when Paul had laid his hands upon
them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied” (Acts 19:6).
This is one of the ways to receive the infilling of the Holy Spirit. Those men had to have someone else, who had
received the fullness of the Spirit, lay hands on them, and pray over them.
So, if you have not received the infilling of the Holy Spirit, you can have someone (who’s full of the Spirit) lay hands on you, and you’ll receive.
Secondly, you can receive the Holy Spirit by asking in prayer. The Lord Jesus said in Luke 11:13, “…how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask Him?”
You can ask the Father in faith, in the Name of Jesus, and receive the Holy Spirit. In fact, during one of our Live TV
Programmes, a young Christian asked if it was possible to receive the Holy
Spirit while watching from another country. Emphatically yes! Beautifully, while I prayed by the power of the
Holy Spirit for those in that category, who were watching from different parts of the world, he received the Holy Spirit, along with many others.
We received several similar
testimonies afterwards.
No matter where you are, you can receive not only a miracle of healing or any other kind of miracle, you can receive the Holy Spirit! The Holy Spirit is the secret of success for every
believer. Having Him in your life means you’re set up for an extraordinary life of excellence and the supernatural.
He’s the One to lead you through life, and direct your steps in victory, glory,
dominion and power.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the Holy Spirit, who lives in me. He’s filled me with wisdom, glory and grace, and has imparted me with divine enablement to live the victorious life in Christ, and
demonstrate your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 19:6-7
6 And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.
7 And all the men were about twelve.
Acts 10:44-45
44 While Peter yet spake these words,
M the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
45 And they of the circumcision which
believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift
of the Holy Ghost.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 11:1-18
Ezra 9-10
2 Corinthians 8:9-17
Isaiah 11-12

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 06/23/14 12:32 AM
THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Learn to keep your heart open and love yourself unconditionally. The universe is on your side waiting for
your next move. Celebrate what's working in your life. Focus on the positive and on what you can do right now. Give thanks for what you have
and that you're still here. That alone says that your life still matters. You have something special.
Have a glorious day knowing that God only sees the BEST in you...

Rhapsody Of Realities;

ABOVE CONDEMNATION:

Monday, June 23, 2014-

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, andspeaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all (John
3:31).

There’s a word of judgment and condemnation that’s already working in the world. Anyone who’s born into this
world inherits that judgment. However, when you’re born again, there’s no more judgment or condemnation
against you: "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit" (Romans 8:1).
Refuse to count yourself as part of thisworld. Referring to the believers, the Lord Jesus said, "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the
world" (John 17:16).
You’re from above: from a heavenly kingdom. The diseases, sicknesses,
infirmities, poverty, defeat, and failure in this world don’t belong to you.
You’ve overcome them all in Christ.
Therefore, keep yourself separated from, and in dominion over all the negative influences and circumstances of this world by your faith proclamations.
1 Corinthians 2:12-13 says, "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are
freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak…." The Holy Spirit teaches you to speak what belongs to you in Christ. Your health is in your
mouth; your strength is in your mouth; life itself is in your mouth.
If you don’t ever want to experience defeat or lack in your life, the key is your mouth. Keep declaring the Word of victory over your life.Even now, say aloud, "I’m above condemnation, and I
have overcome the world because I’m in Christ, and Christ is in me.
My life is the expression of His glory, righteousness,dominion, and excellence.
No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the Spirit
ofHim that raised Christ from the dead lives in me, and has infused the God- life into my physical body. Halleluiah!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your incorruptible life in me. I’m far removed from the destruction or judgment that works in this present world of darkness, because I hail from
the Kingdom of your dear Son; the Kingdom of light, life, righteousness and grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 3:5-6 Mortify
therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil
concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry: 6 For which things'
sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts
10:24-48, Ezra 7-8
2 Corinthians 8:1-8, Isaiah 10

***Pleasant morning to you, and have a great day. May God cause His blessings to rest on you and your family.
Just take a minute and thank God on my behalf cos, He's been so faithful.***

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 06/22/14 01:25 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS BEAUTIFUL DAY (DIVINE IDENTITY):
I AM GOD'S HANDIWORK - HIS EXCELLENTLY CRAFTED HANDIWORK (Eph2:10) GOD
HAS FASHIONED ME FOR GLORY, BEAUTY AND EXCELLENCE. MY LIFE IS A TREASURY OF BLESSING,
ABUNDANCE and OVERFLOW. I SHOW FORTH LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND KINDNESS WHEREVER I GO..... THE WORD IS WORKING MIGHTILY IN ME...Have a GLORY FILLED DAY
KNOWING CHRIST IN YOU AS YOUR CONFIDENT EXPECTATION OF GLORY....

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

YOUR PRIMARY CULTURE

~ Sunday, June 22nd - Pastor Anita.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28).

As Christians, though we’ve been called and chosen out of the world, we still live among different people with different cultures.
Sometimes, some Christians find themselves caught in a conflict between their ethnic
cultures and their Christian faith. First, it’s important to understand that being born again, your primary culture is now in Christ Jesus. You’re first and foremost a Christian.
2 Corinthians 5:17 says if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation; you don’t have another nature, or belong to another culture; your primary culture is Christ. The Word of God is what guides your way of life and principles. Therefore, you’re not an American Christian, African
Christian, British Christian, etc. You’re a Christian.
“Does this mean you can’t identify with, or participate in any “cultural” ceremonies in
your country, region, or town of natural birth?” Well, such “sub-cultures” or cultural events must not be contrary to
the Word of God. They’re okay as long as they don’t imply
anything that’s against your faith in Christ Jesus, or your primary culture in Christ!
When the Word of God takes residence in your heart and gains the mastery in your
life, you’ll no longer derive any delight or satisfaction from any culture that’s
at variance with the Word. The Word will choose your new norms, and become your
reference point in life. You’ll naturally participate only in those things that don’t contradict what the Kingdom stands for, what you have,
and who you are in Christ, and God’s Word for your life.

PRAYER'
Dear Father, thank you for your Word; my delight is in you, and my desire is to please you in every way and in
everything. Thank you Lord for helping me set aside all the cares of this life just to serve and love you
passionately. Your Name is exulted forever, and your glory is evident in me, in Jesus’
Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:9
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar
people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 10:1-23 Ezra 4-6.
2 Corinthians 7:9-16
Isaiah 9

***Pleasant morning to you, and have a great day. May God cause His blessings to rest on you and your family.

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 06/21/14 01:32 AM
Thought For The Day:
THANK YOUR WAY TO GREATER
BLESSINGS!- When you praise God and give Him thanks for His blessings, you position yourself for even greater
blessings! Luke 17:15
SHALOM...

LOOK OUT FOR HIS GLORY
~ Saturday, June 21st - Pastor Anita.

He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong
in faith, giving glory to God (Romans 4:20).

There’s nothing, absolutely nothing, the Lord hasn’t done for you yet.
Ephesians 1:3 emphasizes this truth: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us
with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ.” He has already endowed you with every blessing you could ever imagine. The Apostle Peter also attested to this in 2 Peter 1:3: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the
knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.”
This therefore means that your life should be that of praise, glory, and thanksgiving to the Lord, every day,
everywhere, and at all times. Knowing that the Lord has so blessed you, you should live to glorify Him in all things.
Seek His glory in all circumstances.
Instead of looking at the problem, sickness, pain or trouble, choose to look at the Word, and act accordingly.
His Word is where the glory is.
Abraham is a perfect example in this regard. God told him that through his wife, Sarah, he would have a son, in
whom all the nations of the earth would be blessed. Sarah wasn’t only barren at the time, she had also reached the menopause. What then did Abraham do? That’s what we read in our opening verse: He was strong in faith, giving glory to God.
Abraham had a faith-lock on his miracle by looking out only for the glory of God in that contrary situation. No wonder, he gave God glory. You give glory to God by upholding His Word as the
absolute truth, refusing to allow circumstances to sway you otherwise.
If for example, you’ve had problems in your physical body, may be it’s a growth somewhere in your body; don’t talk about the growth. Don’t complain about the pain. Instead, choose to see that it’s gone from your body, and as a
result, start giving glory to God.
Confess your healing and health, not the sickness. Declare prosperity, not lack. Speak life, not death. That’s one sure way of looking out for His glory in your life.

CONFESSION:
Dear Father, I thank you for my life, which is a perfect reflection of the glory in your Word. Today, my faith is
strong and alive, because I know that the One who lives in me is greater than the whole world. I’m fully
persuaded that your Word concerning me is the absolute reality. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God
overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.,
Hebrews 11:1-2
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 9:32-43
Ezra 1-3
2 YEAR BIBEL READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 7:1-8
Isaiah 8

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 06/19/14 04:39 PM
I HEAR THE SPIRIT SAYING THIS
MORNING:
"WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THRU AND ARE EXPERIENCING
IN YOUR LIFE, WHETHER, IT BE
EMOTIONAL, PHYSICAL, MATERIAL OR FINANCIAL, THERE IS A WAVE OF MY
FATHER'S LOVE BEING POURED INTO YOUR LIFE- SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY- AND NOTHING IS ABLE TO STAND
BEFORE THAT LOVE, BECAUSE IT IS BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT THIS LOVE WILL MANIFEST. AS THIS LOVE WASHES OVER YOU, RECEIVE
YOUR ANSWERS BY FAITH, BASED ON MY WORD..... IT IS YOURS SAYS THE LORD..." Have a WONDERFUL Rom5:5
DAY...

Rhapsody of Realities Devotional

Not Ruled By Sin:

Friday, June 20th, 2014
Pastor Chris

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your
members as instruments of
unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God (Romans 6:12-13).

In Romans 6:6, the Apostle Paul, by the Spirit, writes, “Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that
the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin.” The Amplified version translates it
more clearly; it says, “We know that our old (unrenewed) self was nailed to
the cross with Him in order that [our] body [which is the instrument] of sin might be made ineffective and inactive
for evil, that we might no longer be the slaves of sin.”We’re to know (for certain) that our old man (the old sin
nature) has been crucified with Christ, and the body has lost its power to control us to do evil. This means our spirits have the power to dominate our body with righteousness.
When Adam fell in the Garden of Eden, man became subject to his senses and thus body-ruled. That’s why the natural man is called carnal, that is,
“ruled by or given to the desires and appetites of the flesh.” If he feels a certain way, he talks and acts accordingly; his life is based on what his senses tell him. For example, if he feels feverish in his body, he’d say, “I have fever.” The Bible says they that live according to the dictates of their senses cannot please God (Romans 8:8).
As God’s children, however, we walk by the Spirit. We’re superior to sin and Satan, and are not subject to the dictates of the flesh. Romans 6:11
says, “Likewise reckon ye also
yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.” This means you’re to account yourself to be sin-free, for he that is dead is freed from sin: “…Now if we be dead with Christ, we believe
that we shall also live with him:
Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him” (Romans
6:7-9). No wonder the Bible says sin shall not have dominion over you (Romans 6:14).

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me the nature of righteousness that enables me to live triumphantly, and
exercise dominion over Satan, sin, and the flesh! I thank you for the life you’ve given me—a life that’s yielded only to your Word and your Spirit, and committed to fulfilling your perfect will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 12:2 And be
not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that
good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
Galatians 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: :Acts 9:1-31,
2 Chronicles 35-36
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: 2
Corinthians 6:11-18,
Isaiah 7

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 06/19/14 01:43 AM
STEP INTO GREATNESS.... BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS, THE OLD IS GONE.... THE NEW HAS COME!!! CHRIST IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT!!! YOU NOW HAVE THE DNA OF THE MOST HIGH GOD... GREATNESS IS
IN YOUR GENES.... LIVE WITH THE ATTITUDE OF A WINNER AND BOLDLY ENFORCE YOUR BLESSINGS THAT GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED YOU WITH IN JESUS (Ephes1:3).
Have a FANTASTIC DAY WITH CHRIST IN YOU YOUR CONFIDENT EXPECTATION OF
GLORY.......

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTOONAL

A SUPPLANTING OF THE OLD BY THE NEW.

THURSDAY, JUNE 19TH, 2014. PASTOR CHRIS

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

There's an erroneous doctrine of "the dual nature," believed among some Christians. They believe that the Christian has two natures: the old nature and the new nature, and that if he yields to the old nature, he'll do the wrong things, but if he yields to the new nature, he'll do the right things. That's not what the Bible teaches. The Christian doesn't have two natures. When you were born again, the old nature of sin was supplanted with God's nature of righteousness. The Bible declares in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "...old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Some Christians, upon acting contrary to the Word, would say, "The old man in me rose up." If you're born again, you no longer have "an old man"; you're a completely new species; one that never existed before. You only have one nature, and that's the divine nature. Your body may look the same, but every ounce of human life in it has been replaced with the divine life of God! Therefore, you're not supposed to be subject to the elements of this world or the vagaries of nature; you're to live above them.

In Romans 6:6, the Apostle Paul shows us something striking and remarkable, that fully debunks the erroneous notion that the Christian has two natures. He writes, "Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin." God's mirror -- His Word -- shows your real picture in Christ. It shows here that the old nature has been crucified in Christ; it's not hiding somewhere deep down inside you, waiting to be reactivated. Your conduct as a Christian must now reflect your new personality in Christ Jesus -- your new nature, which is that of righteousness.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for giving me your righteousness as a gift, and inspiring me to be righteousness-conscious. I'm dead to sin, but alive to God, having put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of Christ, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 10:6(CEV)
But people whose faith makes them acceptable to God will never ask, “Who will go up to heaven to bring Christ down?”

Romans 6:13-14 (AMP)
13 Do not continue offering or yielding your bodily members [and a faculties] to sin as instruments (tools) of wickedness. But offer and yield yourselves to God as though you have been raised from the dead to [perpetual] life, and your bodily members [and b faculties] to God, presenting them as implements of righteousness. 14 For sin shall not [any longer] exert dominion over since now you are not under Law [as slaves], but under grace [as subjects of God's favor and mercy].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 8:9-40;2 Chronicles 33-34
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: 2 Corinthians 6:1-10;Isaiah 5-6.

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 06/18/14 03:51 AM
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU: REMEMBER,YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!
BREAK OUT OF AVERAGE... STEP INTO GREATNESS.... BECAUSE YOU ARE A NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST JESUS, THE OLD IS GONE.... THE NEW HAS COME!!! CHRIST IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT!!! YOU NOW HAVE THE DNA OF THE MOST HIGH GOD... GREATNESS IS
IN YOUR GENES.... LIVE WITH THE ATTITUDE OF A WINNER AND BOLDLY ENFORCE YOUR BLESSINGS THAT GOD HAS ALREADY BLESSED YOU WITH IN JESUS (Ephes1:3).
Have a FANTASTIC DAY WITH CHRIST IN YOU YOUR CONFIDENT EXPECTATION OF
GLORY.......

REPENTANCE AND REBIRTH

Wednesday, June 18th - Pastor Anita.

...The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if
thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from
the dead, thou shalt be saved (Romans10:8-9).

I’ve heard people say to sinners who want to give their hearts to Christ, “Confess all your sins, and pray to God
to forgive you, and then you’ll be saved.” That’s not scriptural. Most people say this, using 1 John 1:9 as a
basis. That verse doesn’t address the non-Christian, but the Christian. It says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins
and to cleanse us from all
unrighteousness.”
The Christian is the very offspring of God. He has the life and nature of God; therefore, he always has the
tendency to do right. That’s the reason as a Christian, you’re pricked in your heart whenever you do something
wrong. It’s at that point that the Word says to repent and confess your sins.
To repent is to change your mind, change your way of thinking, and turn-around from the wrong way. Only the Christian has the power to do that.
The natural man (the man who’s not born again), no matter how morally upright or “religious” he may be, is still
a sinner. Therefore, what he needs is a rebirth; not repentance or a “turnaround” from the wrong way of life; he needs a new life altogether. A
sinner isn’t someone who has
committed a sin, for sin is not just an act; it’s a nature! Everyone born into this world is born with that sin nature.
However, the sin nature is completely supplanted by the life and nature of God when you’re born again. The true
altar call to the sinner isn’t to
forgiveness, but to a new life. It’s pointless to tell the sinner to confess his sins in order to be saved; he’ll never be saved that way. What he needs is to confess the Lordship of Jesus; that’s the confession that saves: “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be
saved” (Romans 10:9). That
pronouncement immediately severs him from damnation. Jesus then becomes the Lord of his life and reigns in him. That way, he can be sure of a
great life with Christ, both now and all eternity.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your great love, which you demonstrated by sending Jesus Christ to die for me, and
impart eternal life to my spirit. I’ve received grace to reign, and wisdom to live triumphantly every day, for your glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:12-13
12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Romans 10:8-10 AMP
8 But what does it say? The Word (God’s message in Christ) is near you, on your lips and in your heart; that is,
the Word (the message, the basis and object) of faith which we preach, 9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will
be saved.
10 For with the heart a person
believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses
(declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 7:54-8:1-8
2 Chronicles 31-32
2 Corinthians 5:11-21
Isaiah 4
Source: http://rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 06/16/14 11:41 PM
SAY THIS:
I LIVE BY THE WORD,
THEREFORE I'M FLOURISHING LIKE A TREE, PLANTED BY RIVERS OF WATER. MY FAITH IS EFFECTIVE, AND EVERYTHING I DO PROSPERS. I AM GIVING MYSELF WHOLLY TO THE WORD AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY
SPIRIT THEREFORE MY LIFE IS
ABUNDANTLY BLESSED WITH A LIFE OF BEAUTY, GLORY, REST, PEACE, SUCCESS, HEALTH AND PROSPERITY...
Have a GLORIOUS DAY IN
FELLOWSHIP WITH WORD (JESUS).....

AFFIRM YOUR VICTORY

Tuesday, June 17th - Pastor Chris.

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and
maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14).

In spite of this beautiful reality from the Word that assures the Christian of
a life of endless victories, some still have tales of anguish and defeat. “I
thought everything would be alright now that I’m a Christian, instead, it’s as if all hell has broken loose against
me. There’s trouble everywhere; what have I done wrong?” they lament.
It’s not so much what you’ve done wrong, as it is what you’re not doing right. More so, you have to realize that
bad things do happen to good people.
Meaning that if you don’t stand your ground in faith, life will whip you, even though you’re a believer. Part of what
we learnt in our previous study is that believing is with the heart. However, believing the Word is not enough. This,
for the most part, has been the missing link for Christians who find themselves buffeted by the crises of life.
The Word of God is real and true, but that doesn’t mean the experiences of your life will automatically line up with
it. You’re the one to make them so.
This is the fight of faith (1 Timothy 6:12). You’re the one to subdue the unpleasant circumstances around you,
or the symptoms that attack you, and effect a change! The contrary circumstances will not change by themselves, just because you believe.
So do what the Word says.
The second part of Romans 10:10 says, “…with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” That’s the key. For
your situation to change or to maintain a life of continuous progress and triumph, it’s got to be by faith, and faith is calling real that which has
already been consummated for you in Christ. Take a hold of God’s Word and affirm your victory in Christ Jesus!

CONFESSION:
Jesus is Lord over my life, academics, business, finances and family. I am what He says I am and I have what He says I have. I am a new creation, an
overcomer, a bundle of success and a partaker of the divine nature, for God’s Word governs the circumstances of my life. Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 4:13
We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;
Hebrews 13:5-6
Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. 6 So that we may boldly
say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 7:1-53
2 Chronicles 29-30
2 Corinthians 5:1-10
Isaiah 3
Source: http://rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 06/16/14 12:58 AM
Beloved! Trust in God when you are under adversity for He will never disappoint you. The Scripture says in Romans 10:11, “No one who believes
in Him will be put to shame.” His faithfulness and love endures forever.
Have a very fruitful day winning all the way...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL:

BELIEVING WITH THE HEART.

*PASTOR ANITA*
MONDAY, JUNE 16TH, 2014

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

“Heart” in our opening scripture doesn’t refer to the organ in your body that pumps blood. It refers to your
spirit, which is the real you. Man is a spirit and has a soul. He’s able to reason because he has a soul, and able to believe because he is a spirit. The body contacts the soul through the five human senses of sight, sound, smell,
taste and touch. The soul, through the mind, gives intellectual interpretation
to the messages or signals from these senses. In brief, what the brain is to the body, the mind is to the soul. The
soul, through the mind, also gives intellectual interpretation to messages
received from the human spirit.
However, man contacts God through his spirit and not with the mind or his senses.
Only the spirit can accept spiritual realities, and has the capacity to believe. The human spirit isn’t limited
by the human senses like the soul, which argues and often rejects what it doesn’t understand. Thank God, that
believing is with the spirit. The Word of God is meant for your spirit. If the Word can get into your spirit, even when your mind doesn’t understand it, you’ll surely believe. Once you believe, the next necessary action would be to
speak.
Your believing comes ahead of your confessions of faith. David said, “I believed, therefore have I spoken...” (Psalm 116:10). He didn’t
say, “I spoke, trying to believe.” Your faith works from inside out; though you believe with the heart, it’s with the mouth that confession is made unto
salvation.
The Word gets into your heart through your mind, because your mind is the door to your human spirit. When you hear the Word, accept it with your
spirit and it’ll become a life-force that causes you to live accordingly.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for giving me a heart that can believe. My hope and my faith rest completely in your Word,
because it’s the only sure foundation and sustenance for my being. I believe that everything your Word says
concerning me is true, dependable, and sure. I cast myself wholly upon your Word, trusting therein with my life, in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 11:40(TLB) Jesus replied, “Didn't I tell you that if you had faith, you would see the glory of God?”
Mark 9:23(CEV) Jesus replied, “Why do you say ‘if you can’? Anything is possible for someone who has faith!”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Acts 6:1-15 2 Chronicles 26-28
2 Corinthians 4:7-18 Isaiah 2.
http://rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 06/15/14 01:10 AM
UNDERSTAND THAT JESUS, THE SEED OF GREATNESS,
IS INSIDE OF YOU.
Have A FANTASTIC DAY, KNOWING THAT YOU ARE
DESTINED TO LIVE IN VICTORY...

JESUS: OUR PASSOVER LAMB!

Sunday, June 15th - Pastor Chris.

The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of
the world (John 1:29).

The Bible lets us know that as they were eating the Passover, Jesus took bread, blessed it, broke it, gave it to the disciples, and said, “...Take, eat; this is my body” (Matthew 26:26). With their trembling fingers, they took the bread wondering, “We’ve been having Passover every year, but not like this.”
Jesus made them realize that year after year, as they ate the Passover lamb and the unleavened bread with
bitter herbs, they were merely
commemorating the real Passover, which typified Christ. The disciples didn’t immediately realize the import
of what Jesus did that night when He broke bread with them. They only began to get a glimpse of it much later.
Jesus is our Passover Lamb. The Bible says Christ Jesus, our Passover, is sacrificed for us (1 Corinthians 5:7).
Exodus 12:1-8 shows us the reference, as well as the importance of Jesus being our Passover Lamb (read the
entire reference). The eighth verse gives us a picture of what Jesus and His disciples ate on the night He was
betrayed; it says, “And they shall eat the flesh in that night, roast with fire, and unleavened bread; and with bitter herbs they shall eat it.” This explains how they came about the unleavened
bread that was on the table—it was part of the Passover meal. That bread
was what Jesus took, broke, and gave to His disciples saying, “This is my body.”
The disciples didn’t know that Jesus Himself was the one being typified by the slain Passover lamb. He is the
“...Lamb (of God) slain from the foundation of the world” (Revelation 13:8).
As you study about the Lord Jesus, it’s important to see, and relate His life with the prophecies, types and
shadows of the Old Testament. The disciples didn’t understand that as they
broke that bread, it was the Messiah Himself, in His vicarious death.

CONFESSION:
Dear Father, I thank you because I’m in Christ. I’ve been set at liberty to live
the triumphant and victorious life in Christ. The blessing and promises of the Word are fulfilled in my life, in
Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 5:7-8
7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
8 Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but
with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth., Hebrews 10:3-4
But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year. 4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take
away sins.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 5:12-42
2 Chronicles 23-25
2 Corinthians 4:1-6
Isaiah 1

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 06/15/14 12:43 AM
A WONDERFUL AND BLESSED FATHERS
DAY TO ALL FATHERS...YOUNG AND
OLDER...... KNOW IT IS THE BLESSINGS
OF THE LORD THAT HAS ENABLED YOU
TO BE THE BLESSED FATHER THAT YOU
ARE..... MAY YOU INCREASE IN
WISDOM, LOVE, PEACE AND JOY IN
THE HOLY SPIRIT AS THE LORD
SATISFIES YOUR YEARS WITH GOOD
THINGS.....

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 06/13/14 12:21 AM
GET WISDOM!
God has spoken plainly, and I have heard it many times: Power, O God, belongs to you; (Psalm62:11NLT)
My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, (James1:19NIV)...
HAVE A BLESSED, SUPERNATURAL DAY...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

GIVE THE WORD AND THERE`LL BE A GREAT CALM:

Friday, June 13th, Pastor Chris

And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm (Mark 4:39).

The Lord Jesus lived such an exemplary life of faith for us to emulate. His confidence and absolute mastery over
life’s circumstances when He walked the earth, was simply awe-inspiring. At a certain instance, His disciples, in awe
and reverence exclaimed, “...What manner of man is this! for he commandeth even the winds and water, and they obey him” (Luke 8:25).
Luke 8:23-24 records for us the
incidence that inspired this reaction from the disciples: “But as they sailed he fell asleep: and there came down a storm of wind on the lake; and they were filled with water, and were in jeopardy. And they came to him, and
awoke him, saying, Master, master, we perish. Then he arose, and rebuked the
wind and the raging of the water: and they ceased, and there was a calm.”
Observe closely what the Master did:
He rebuked the wind and the raging tempest with words! He actually said,“…peace, be still,” (Mark 4:39) and there was a great calm. This gives us
an insight into how the Lord Jesus prevailed over circumstances; it was with faith-filled words—thus showing us an example to follow.
As you study about Jesus in the
Scriptures, you’ll discover yourself in Him: who you are, and what you can do. 1 John 4:17 says, “…as he is, so are
we in this world.” Like the Master, you can tame circumstances with faith- filled words. You’re a king (Rev 1:6,
Rev 5:10), and kings reign with words.
Give the word, and that cancer will dematerialize. Give the word and the
turbulence in your home or office will cease. Give the word, and there’ll be a great calm in your business. Proclaim victory in your academics, health, finances, and job. Keep proclaiming the
Word of faith and power, and watch your life excel from glory to glory!

CONFESSION:
I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. He lives in me in His fullness, therefore I’m invincible! I give
expression to His wisdom,
righteousness, and excellence in me today. I walk in divine health, victory, peace, and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.

Further Study:
Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you,
That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not
doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have
whatsoever he saith.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 4:1-31,
2 Chronicles 16-19
Corinthians 3:1-10,
Song Of Solomon 5-6
EXTRACT FROM: www Rhapsodyof Realities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 06/12/14 01:11 AM
**** Rhapsody Of Realities *****
YOU'RE SAVED ONCE AND FOR ALL!
Thursday, June 12, 2014.
Being born again, not of corruptible
seed, but of incorruptible, by the word
of God, which liveth and abideth for
ever (1 Peter 1:23).
For a child of God, the Bible says, "…
sin shall not have dominion over
you..." (Romans 6:14). Old, bad habits
no longer have a hold on you because
you’re a new creation in Christ Jesus.
Some people have asked, "If this is
true, why do some Christians still
struggle with certain habits? Why do
they still use the wrong language? Is it
that they’re not "really" born again?"
Of course, they’re "really" born again.
Just because a child fell down while
learning to walk doesn’t make him any
less human. Every Christian already has
the full nature of God, but there’s a
process of growth, which we all have to
undergo. That you did something
wrong after you’re born again doesn’t
mean you need to be born again a
second time. You’re born again once
and for all.
One of Satan’s strategies to keep God’s
people in bondage is sin-consciousne
ss; so they focus more on their
wrongdoings than on the grace of God.
The Bible says you’re the
righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2
Corinthians 5:21). Your righteousness
is the righteousness of Jesus Christ;
you don’t become more righteous as
you grow spiritually, just as a baby
doesn’t become more human as he
grows. Your actions may still be
imperfect, but in the sight of God,
you’re as righteous as Jesus, because
He gave you His righteousness. Isaiah
54:17 says, "…This is the heritage of
the servants of the Lord…their
righteousness is of me, saith the
LORD."
God wants you to grow in the
knowledge of His Word, and walk in the
light of your righteousness in Him; He
wants you to live according to what the
Word says about you, not according to
your feelings or the opinion of others.
Don’t let the devil lie to you about
your salvation. The day you gave your
heart to Christ to be born again, you
were recreated once and for all, and
became the righteousness of God in
Christ Jesus.
CONFESSION
Now that I’m born again, I’ve been
brought into a newness of life; the life
of righteousness, glory, dominion, and
power. No situation or circumstance
can ever change the fact that I’m a
new creation in Christ Jesus, born to
express the perfections, wisdom and
glory of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 3:18; Hebrews 5:9.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 3:1-26,
2 Chronicles 12-15
Corinthians 2:8-17, Songs Of Solomon
3-4

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 06/11/14 12:04 AM
Rhapsody of Realities

Wednesday, June 11th

Put Away Laziness

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

I once walked by the field and the vineyard of a
lazy fool. Thorns and weeds were everywhere,
and the stone wall had fallen down. When I saw
this, it taught me a lesson: Sleep a little. Doze a
little. Fold your hands and twiddle your thumbs.
Suddenly poverty hits you and everything is
gone!
(Proverbs 24:30-34 CEV).

To keep making consistent progress in your
spiritual life, as a Christian, you must put away
laziness. Not only are lazy people unable to
keep pace with God, they're also unable to keep
pace with life itself. Their insensitivity to
responsibilities hinders them from making
significant progress in life. Observe our opening
scripture again; it's an important admonition to
put away laziness.

Laziness is much more than not making your
bed when you wake up in the morning; some
people are too lazy to pray. They have a
pressing problem and they just don't think to
pray about it. I recall a lady who kept telling me
she felt a consistent headache that prevented
her from doing a lot of things. My question to
her was, "Have you prayed about it?" Of course,
her answer was "No." I told her to go and pray
about it.

When I saw her a few days later, she said the
headache was still there, suggesting apparently
that she didn't pray about it as I instructed her.
Then, I said to her, "Let me tell you this, if you
don't deal with the devil, he'll deal with you."
This statement jolted her. She realized it was
more serious than she had thought.

If you feel a headache, speak to the ache to
leave your head. Take authority over it. Don't
treat it with levity. If you give the devil a rope,
he'll want to be a cowboy. Don't give him any
place around you. The Lord Jesus Christ didn't
give the devil any chance. He didn't play around
with His Father's business. He was never lazy
to speak the Word.

It's unfortunate that out of laziness, some
Christians wouldn't even confess God's Word
concerning them. They feel they can always say
it later. Don't wait till later to get the devil off
your body or your situation. The Bible says,
"...Resist the devil and he will flee from
you" (James 4:7); it's your responsibility to tell
the devil off whenever he rears his ugly head.
Don't procrastinate.

Prayer
Dear Father, the zeal for your Kingdom has
become in me, a fire that can't be quenched; it
causes me to be fervent in intercession and
soul-winning. I take advantage of your grace
and might in me, in accomplishing all that
you've ordained for me to do today, in Jesus'
Name. Amen.

F U R T H E R S T U D Y:
Romans 12:11(CEV) Never give up. Eagerly
follow the Holy Spirit and serve the Lord.

Proverbs 6:6(CEV) You lazy people can learn by
watching an anthill.

Proverbs 13:4(CEV) No matter how much you
want,laziness won't help a bit,but hard work
will reward you with more than enough.

Proverbs 20:4(CEV) If you are too lazy to
plow,don't expect a harvest.

Daily Scripture Reading

Acts 2:22-47;
2 Chronicles 8-11

2 Corinthians 2:1-7;
Songs Of Solomon 1-2

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 06/10/14 12:37 AM

Thank you for the beautiful post. God bless

Thanl you too for loving it. I appreciate you a lot.