Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 08/15/14 02:39 AM
OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW, OVERFLOW:
TAP INTO THE BLESSINGS AND
ABUNDANCE OF THE FINISHED WORK OF JESUS.....
ACT LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, TALK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, WALK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, THINK LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, SMILE LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED, DRESS LIKE YOU ARE BLESSED....YES, PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTION AND Ephesians1:3 WILL BECOME A GREATER REALITY IN YOUR LIFE...... Have a BLESSED day walking
with THE "BLESSER" ..

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY
DEVOTIONAL:
LOVE IN OUR EYES.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 15TH, 2014.
By this shall all men know that ye are
my disciples, if ye have love one to
another (John 13:35).
If you want to experience a greater
manifestation of the Spirit of God in
your life, love is the way. Walk in love.
Love is the “more excellent way.” The
love of God in you can be so palpable
that it literally radiates through your
eyes. There’s no telling what the Lord
can do in, and through, you when you
radiate His love, so much so that it’s
seen in your eyes.
When I got a hold of this many years
ago, I became more conscious of what
the Lord could do through me, with my
eyes burning with love. Once, I was
invited to a conference where I had to
minister to the sick. I asked that they
all be on a straight line. I didn’t touch
any of them; I only looked at them,
knowing that as I stood there, Christ
was looking through my eyes. The
demons couldn’t stay. Each one of
them received healing instantly, just by
me looking at them.
Through the years, I've met several of
those who were healed in that very
meeting, and they never forgot it.
They recalled how a look of love
dispelled their infirmities, because
there's something about us. There’s
something that works through us. It’s
the power of God’s love.
Our eyes are windows of the Spirit
through which God looks at others with
love. Treat people with compassion;
see them with the eyes of love. Let
love be more than a topic to you; let it
be life. Relate to people in a way that
they can see and feel your love. People
were attracted to Jesus, not just
because He was a miracle worker, but
because they could see that He loved
them. They felt His love, including little
children (Matthew 19:14). He was the
revelation of God’s love. Make this
your testimony too. Let those around
you see Jesus in your eyes. Let your
love be so strong that people are
constantly drawn to you.
PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, thank you for
the working of your Word in my life,
producing the result of what it talks
about. I have the nature of love
because the love of God has been shed
abroad in my heart by the Holy Spirit.
Love is a way of life for me; therefore,
I express love to my world today and
always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
John 3:16 (CEV) God loved the people
of this world so much that he gave his
only Son, so that everyone who has
faith in him will have eternal life and
never really die.
John 13:34 (CEV) But I am giving you a
new command. You must love each
other, just as I have loved you.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Romans 16:1-27; Psalms 102-103
2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Philippians 3:1-12: lsaiah 66
Awesome morning to you, and have a great day.
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 08/14/14 03:04 AM
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU:
God promises to always lead us into victory.
That means no matter what is going on in your life today, no matter what’s happening in the world around you, no
matter what anybody says, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE THANKING GOD BECAUSE VICTORY WILL SOON
MANIFEST! "Now thanks be to God who ALWAYS leads us in triumph in Christ...” (2 Corinthians 2:14, NKJV).
Have a FANTASTIC DAY IN HIS
TRIUMPH....

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES;

HE TOOK THEM ALL AWAY:

THURSDAY,AUGUST 14TH,2014.
-PASTOR CHRIS

When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses (Matthew 8:16-17).

In Isaiah 53, the prophet Isaiah, by revelation, foretold the sufferings of Christ, His passion on the cross, and gives us a picture of His crucifixion: “He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted” (Isaiah 53:3-4). This is what Matthew quoted in our opening scripture. The Lord Jesus took our infirmities, and bore our sicknesses.
The Hebrew word translated “borne” in Isaiah 53:4 is “nasah,” and it means, “to take or carry away,” while the word “bare” in Matthew 8:17, is translated from the Greek “bastazo”, which also means “to remove or to take away.” Both words connote taking the burden of another upon oneself, and carrying it away, which is what Jesus did with our sicknesses and diseases.
There’re those who say, “When you’re sick, Jesus comes to you and shares your sickness and pain with you.” No, He doesn't! He took them away so you’d never have them. Why are many still sick then? It's because they’re ignorant of what He’s done for them. He died that you might have eternal life (Greek: Zoë). This life is full of glory.
It makes no difference if you feel pain or symptoms of sickness in your body; stand your ground in faith and declare, “I refuse to be sick!” Every so often, declare, “I walk in health in the Name of Jesus.

CONFESSION:
I refuse to bear any infirmity, sickness or disease in my body, because Jesus has taken away all my infirmities and carried my sorrows; He was pierced for my transgressions, cursed for my iniquities and the punishment that brought me peace was laid upon Him, and by His wounds I was healed. Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:24(CEV)
Christ carried the burden of our sins.He was nailed to the cross,so we would stop sinning and start living right.By his cuts and bruises you are healed.
Isaiah 53:3-4(CEV)
He was hated and rejected;his life was filled with sorrow and terrible suffering.No one wanted to look at him.We despised him and said,“He is a nobody!” 4 He suffered and endured great pain for us,but we thought his suffering was punishment from God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 15:14-33;Psalms 99-101
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 2:19-30;Isaiah 65

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 08/13/14 02:12 AM
SUPERNATURAL INCREASE
DECLARATION:
"I AM AN UNENDING STREAM OF GLORY, GOODNESS and
BLESSING. I EXPECT THE
SUPERNATURAL INCREASE and
OVERFLOW IN MY LIFE, SINCE THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ALL HIS FULNESS DWELLS IN ME FOR I AM COMPLETE IN JESUS (Col2:9) YES!! MY LIFE IS AN
UNENDING STREAM OF THE
SUPERNATURAL BECAUSE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT POWER INSIDE OF ME....THERE FOR NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME....."Thank You FATHER for this GREAT PRIVILEGE- IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN!!!...... Have a FANTASTIC DAY AS A SUPERNATURAL STREAM OF GLORY and BLESSING....

DEVOTIONAL;

LOVE GROWS WITH FELLOWSHIP

*PASTOR CHRIS*
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13TH, 2014.

Jesus replied, If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him & make our home with him (John 14:23
NIV).

I want you to understand the language of the Spirit in our opening verse. Why would Jesus say, “If a man loves me,
my Father will love him?” Didn’t the Father already love everybody? The Bible says, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16). Jesus came because
the Father already loved everybody.
So, what other love is He referring to here? He’s dealing with fellowship; love grows with fellowship.
When you recognize and reciprocate love, you get more love. As you reciprocate the Father’s love, He further demonstrates His love for you
in a peculiar way; He’ll show the world that He loves you. Having believed in the Lord Jesus, one of the most
beautiful things you should crave and practise is rich fellowship with Him. It
should be your lifestyle, because there’s no love without fellowship.
Fellowship means oneness of spirit; a sharing or communing together. 1
Corinthians 1:9 says, “God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.” 1 John 1:3 says, “…truly our
fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.” We’ve been called into fellowship with the Lord,
& there can be no fellowship without communication. Commune with Him often, & seek His thoughts, opinions,
counsel & guidance in all your endeavours. This is something you do consciously in response to His love.
Your fellowship with the Lord is unique to you. He doesn't have, has never had, and will never have a copy of you;
so, He cherishes your fellowship and love. As you fellowship with Him through the Word and the Holy Spirit,
you get to know Him more, and your life becomes the expression of His love.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for counting me worthy to be called into fellowship with your Son Jesus Christ. Through
fellowship with the Spirit and the Word, I’m transformed into the glorious image of Christ, where my life is the absolute expression of your
righteousness, love and grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 13:14 (CEV)I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ will bless you and be kind to you! May God bless you with his love, and may the Holy Spirit join all your hearts together.
1 John 1:3 (CEV) We are telling you what we have seen and heard, so you may share in this life with us. And we
share in it with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING;
Romans 15:5-13; Psalms 94-98
Philippians 2:12-18; lsaiah 64

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 08/13/14 12:51 AM
A young and foolish pilot wanted to
sound cool and show who was boss on
the aviation frequencies. It was his
first time approaching a field during
the night time.
Instead of making any official requests
to the tower, he said: "Guess who?"
The controller switched the field lights
off and replied: "Guess where!"
It important for a pilot to be able to
see the place where he is landing!
There is a true story about a pilot who
was flying a fighter jet in bad weather
and was about to make his instrument
approach to an airport. The air traffic
controller called and asked how much
fuel he had. -- “Plenty,” he said.
“Well,” the controller said, "We’ve got
a little problem. There’s a young pilot
who is not instrument rated. He’s lost
in the clouds, and we were wondering
if you could intercept him and lead him
back to the airport."
“Sure,” the pilot responded. He found
the lost plane and pulled up beside it.
He called on the radio and told the
pilot to look out to his left. When the
pilot of this small plane saw the
powerful jet, he burst into tears of
relief. As far as he was concerned, his
life was about over. He would soon run
out of fuel and crash.
“Don’t worry,” the test pilot said.
“Everything’s going to be OK. I’m going
to pull in front of you several hundred
yards. Do everything I do. When I
turn, I’ll turn gently. All you have to do
is do exactly what I do.”
So carefully the leader and the
follower turned toward the airport and
slowly descended. When they finally
broke through the clouds at 500 feet,
the frightened pilot saw the most
beautiful sight. There in front of him
was the runway, and he was perfectly
set up to land. What a blessing that the
young pilot had someone nearby that
he could look to!
There's a story in the Bible where an
ancient king of Judah must have felt
that same sense of relief.
Jehoshaphat's kingdom was being
threatened by the armies of Ammon,
Moab, "and others" (2 Chronicles
20:1). In fact, those armies were so
large and so strong, Judah didn't stand
a chance of surviving an assault. There
seemed to be nothing Jehoshaphat
could do about it, so he turned to God
(which, incidentally, is not such a bad
place for us to find ourselves!).
Eventually, God rescued the people of
Judah by causing the armies of the
enemy to turn on one another. But it is
the prayer of Jehoshaphat that I think
is so valuable. In fact, I think this may
become my favorite verse in the
Bible:..
"For we have no power against this
great multitude that is coming against
us; nor do we know what to do, but
our eyes are on You." (2 Chronicles
20:12)
Is there a problem you're facing in
your life that just seems
overwhelming? Pray along with
Jehoshaphat -- "God, I don't know
what to do, but my eyes are on you!"
Do you have a difficult decision to
make and you don't know which
course to take? "God, I don't know
what to do, but my eyes are on you!"
Are you suffering the attacks of
enemies, those who would seek to do
you harm? "God, I don't know what to
do, but my eyes are on you!" Pray it
today and pray it often.
Alan Smith

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 08/12/14 03:56 AM
MY PRAYER.... MAKE IT YOURS TOO:
JESUS, THANK YOU THAT YOU LOVE ME, AND BY REMOVING MY SIN, YOU HAVE MADE ME RIGHTEOUS..... YOU ARE MY
RIGHTEOUSNESS - TODAY,
TOMORROW, AND ALWAYS ...
BECAUSE I AM RIGHTEOUS AND HAVE RECEIVED YOUR ABUNDANCE OF GRACE, I REIGN IN LIFE AS A KING.....
I REIGN OVER SIN, SICKNESS, POVERTY AND LACK AND I LIVE A LIFE THAT GLORIFIES YOU" AMEN!!!
REMEMBER: "THE RIGHTEOUS ARE AS BOLD AS A LION"!!!!

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional;

Get The Power Working...
-Pastor Chris
Date: Tuesday August 12th, 2014

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils...they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

The Lord Jesus never exaggerated; He spoke absolute reality. What He said in our opening verse is something you should consciously demonstrate or prove, knowing that the one who said it, never lied to anyone. You're to lay hands on the sick to receive healing; you have the ability in the Name of Jesus.
The Lord Jesus will be remiss to ask you to do something you couldn't do, or for which He hasn't enabled you. He said in Matthew 10:8, "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils...." This is for every believer in Christ; step out in faith and take healing and health to the people in your world, and in the regions beyond. Someone might however lament, "When I pray for people, they get healed, but when I get sick I'm not able to help myself."
Many have found themselves in this dilemma. It's similar to what happened to Elisha who was so anointed of God, but died sick. In 2 Kings 13:20-21, some men were about to bury a man when they spotted some raiders. Hastily, they tossed the corpse into the sepulcher that contained the remains of Elisha. As soon as the dead body came in contact with Elisha's bones, the dead man came back to life (2 Kings 13:21). This happened long after Elisha was dead; his bones retained the anointing!
Though Elisha died sick, God's power in him didn't fail. We can conclude that it was Elisha that didn't apply that power to his health. You're supposed to apply the same authority Jesus gave you to heal the sick in your personal life. Christ the Healer lives in you; acknowledge this reality, and function with this consciousness every day. When you do, everything that's not of God: sickness, poverty, death, lack, failure, depression, etc., will have no hold over you.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, as I study the Word and meditate on the Spirit, your power is activated in me, causing your glory in my spirit to impact my physical body, producing health, strength, and vitality. I walk in victory today, and experience success in all I do, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Further Study:
2 Timothy 1:6. Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands. (KJV).
2 Corinthians 3:18. And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. (ESV)
1 Corinthians 14;4
The one who speaks in a tongue builds up himself, but the one who prophesies builds up the church. (ESV)
Romans 8:11. But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (KJV)

Daily Bible reading plan;
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 14:1-23, 15:1-4, Psalms 90-93
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 2:1-11, Isaiah 63.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 08/11/14 01:57 AM
DO NOT BE PASSIVE TODAY.... YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! ACT LIKE IT!! TALK LIKE IT!!!
CELEBRATE YOURSELF - YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND...... A
MASTERPIECE! SMILE BIGGER...
LAUGH LOUDER AND OFTEN ....
JESUS IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT......LET HIS GRACE ENABLE YOU.... LET HIS JOY EMPOWER YOU.... "REJOICE IN
THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE AND BE GLAD IN IT" (Ps118:24)....
Have a FUN-FILLED day as you
CELEBRATE GODS GREATNESS IN YOU....

Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional;

His Headquarters In You:

Monday, August 11th, 2014
-Pastor Anita

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we
will come unto him, and make our abode with him (John 14:23).

I knew a long time ago that wherever I am is God’s headquarters, because Jesus said He and the Father would
make their abode in the heart of the one who loves Him and keeps His Word. As I meditated on this several
years ago in prayer, loving Jesus became so real to my spirit, and I understood what Paul meant when He said, “For the love of Christ
constraineth us…” (2 Corinthians 5:14).
What He meant was that our love for Christ compels us.
Colossians 1:26-27 says, “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made
manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This is the secret of the
ages. This is the key: Christ in you. This was what Jesus meant when He said, “when a man loves me, my Father will
love him, and we will come & make our home with him.” You become a Christ-in-you person. Christ takes up His abode in the quarters of your
heart. Where will that take you?
Let’s read Colossians 1:28-29: “(Christ) Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Where unto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.” The Apostle Paul understood this and acknowledged that he
functioned and operated by the working of God that worked in him mightily.
No wonder he said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
With this consciousness, you realize that certainly, nothing is impossible, because anything is possible. It’s all
about Christ in you, working in, and through you. You’d never have to struggle for anything, because He’s
working mightily in you, causing everything you do to succeed. The secret, however, is loving Him. When you do, He’ll set up His headquarters
with you, and your life will be from glory to glory; you'll become fruitful & productive in all things.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for setting up your headquarters in me, and making me your centre of
operation. You’ve made me a success for life, because I love you and keep your Word; I acknowledge your mighty
power that's at work in me mightily; and I thank you for your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 5:8 But God
commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ;
2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and
rose again.

Daily Scripture Reading;
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 12:17-13:1-14,
Psalms 89
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 1:23-30, Isaiah 62

Awesome morning to you, and have a great day/week.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 08/11/14 01:55 AM
DO NOT BE PASSIVE TODAY.... YOU ARE ALIVE!!!! ACT LIKE IT!! TALK LIKE IT!!!
CELEBRATE YOURSELF - YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND...... A
MASTERPIECE! SMILE BIGGER...
LAUGH LOUDER AND OFTEN ....
JESUS IN YOU IS REALLY GREAT......LET HIS GRACE ENABLE YOU.... LET HIS JOY EMPOWER YOU.... "REJOICE IN
THE DAY THAT THE LORD HAS MADE AND BE GLAD IN IT" (Ps118:24)....
Have a FUN-FILLED day as you
CELEBRATE GODS GREATNESS IN YOU....

His Headquarters In You:

Monday, August 11th, 2014
-Pastor Anita

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we
will come unto him, and make our abode with him (John 14:23).

I knew a long time ago that wherever I am is God’s headquarters, because Jesus said He and the Father would
make their abode in the heart of the one who loves Him and keeps His Word. As I meditated on this several
years ago in prayer, loving Jesus became so real to my spirit, and I understood what Paul meant when He said, “For the love of Christ
constraineth us…” (2 Corinthians 5:14).
What He meant was that our love for Christ compels us.
Colossians 1:26-27 says, “Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made
manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” This is the secret of the
ages. This is the key: Christ in you. This was what Jesus meant when He said, “when a man loves me, my Father will
love him, and we will come & make our home with him.” You become a Christ-in-you person. Christ takes up His abode in the quarters of your
heart. Where will that take you?
Let’s read Colossians 1:28-29: “(Christ) Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus: Where unto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.” The Apostle Paul understood this and acknowledged that he
functioned and operated by the working of God that worked in him mightily.
No wonder he said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.”
With this consciousness, you realize that certainly, nothing is impossible, because anything is possible. It’s all
about Christ in you, working in, and through you. You’d never have to struggle for anything, because He’s
working mightily in you, causing everything you do to succeed. The secret, however, is loving Him. When you do, He’ll set up His headquarters
with you, and your life will be from glory to glory; you'll become fruitful & productive in all things.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for setting up your headquarters in me, and making me your centre of
operation. You’ve made me a success for life, because I love you and keep your Word; I acknowledge your mighty
power that's at work in me mightily; and I thank you for your glory in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 5:8 But God
commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. ;
2 Corinthians 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and
rose again.

Daily Scripture Reading;
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 12:17-13:1-14,
Psalms 89
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 1:23-30, Isaiah 62

Awesome morning to you, and have a great day/week.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 08/11/14 01:34 AM
Inelastic Capacity To Overcome!
Psalm 71:7 - I am as a wonder unto
many; but thou art my strong
refuge.
A Christian filled with the Holy
Ghost is a wonder because he
becomes indescribable and
unexplainable. How do you describe
someone that can run through a
troop and scale through a wall
effortlessly?
Psalm 18:29 - For by thee I have
run through a troop; and by my God
have I leaped over a wall.
As occasion demands, he can do all
things (Philippians 4:13). Like a drop
of oil on water, he floats on top of
every situation and circumstance
because the Greater One dwells in
him (1 John 4:4).
Christians who are full of the Holy
Spirit have inelastic capacity to
overcome any challenge life or the
devil throws at them! Isaiah 43:2 -
When thou passest through the
waters, I will be with thee; and
through the rivers, they shall not
overflow thee: when thou walkest
through the fire, thou shalt not be
burned; neither shall the flame
kindle upon thee.
If you are reading this and have
hardly experienced the supernatural
intervention of God in your life in
anyway, I will ask you the same
question Paul asked those in similar
situation “Have ye received the Holy
Ghost since ye believed? “ (Acts
19:2).
A Christian without the Holy Ghost
is like a fish out of water, he can
hardly survive!

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 08/10/14 12:02 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS EXCITING DAY:
LORD I REJOICE IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING IN MY LIFE! I AM FILLED WITH PRAISE and JOY BECAUSE OF YOUR FAVOUR and GLORY UPON MY LIFE.
THANK YOU THAT YOU HAVE MADE ME "A PARTAKER OF THE INHERITANCE OF THE SAINTS IN LIGHT" and THAT YOU HAVE BLESSED ME "WITH EVERY SPIRITUAL BLESSING IN THE HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST" HALLELU YAH!...
I ABOUND WITH JOY: THE
"JOY OF THE LORD IS MY
STRENGTH"....
Have a JOYFUL DAY , YOU HIGHLY FAVOURED ONE.....

Knowledge & Understanding:

Sunday, August 10th, 2014
-Pastor Chris

They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness… I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes (Psalms 82:5-7).

Our opening scripture describes the pathetic fate of those who are ignorant of God’s Word. They die like mere men, and fall like one of the princes, because of their lack of knowledge and
understanding of spiritual realities.
However, such folks can experience immediate transformation when they
apply the principle for change, which the Lord Jesus taught in Matthew 13:15. It reads, “For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they
have closed; lest at anytime they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be
converted, and I should heal them.”
What happens when you hear, know, and understand the Word is that the healing power of God works
automatically in your life; you'll function as gods! In Acts 19:11-12, we read that handkerchiefs and aprons
were taken from the body of Paul.
When those materials were placed on the sick and demon possessed, miracles happened; the demons left;
sicknesses, no matter what kind, were healed.
Paul experienced such tremendous manifestations of the miraculous because he had come to know and
understand something that others in his day didn’t. It was Paul who wrote what we read in 2 Corinthians 3:18, in our previous study, showing us that the glory of God that was on Moses’ face has come to reside in our spirits.
He was the same Apostle who wrote that the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead, dwells in you, and has quickened—vitalized—your mortal body.
These would tell you of the
understanding of the man, Paul and his comprehension (Greek: sunesis) of the Gospel of Christ. This ought to be your
knowledge and understanding of the mysteries of Christ as well. You have to come to the understanding that because you’re born again, no sickness,
disease or infirmity of any kind can remain in your body; no! Not when you know and understand that the same
Spirit that raised up Jesus from the dead, lives in you in His fullness.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, the entrance of your Word gives light to my spirit, producing healing and health in my physical body.
As I meditate on your Word,
supernatural understanding floods my mind, causing me to live victoriously today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ;
Psalms 119:30 I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

Daily Scripture Reading;
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 12:1-16, Psalms 85-88
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Philippians 1:15-22, Isaiah 61

Awesome morning to you, & do have a wonderful time in God's presence. Happy Sunday beloved....

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 08/09/14 02:19 AM
"We should make it our mission to speak blessings into as many people as we possibly can. With our words we can release favor into somebody else’s life. Declare blessings over someone's
life today. "
THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR
BLESSINGS: I DECLARE THE RELEASE OF YOUR DIVINE FAVOUR, GLORY, LOVE AND BLESSING IN & UPON EACH FRIEND'S LIFE, THAT READ
THIS.... LET YOUR GLORY, FAVOUR, LOVE & BLESSINGS BECOME A GREATER REALITY IN THEIR LIVES BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT
DWELLS IN THEM..... THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN!!!!

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional;

The Love Arena:

Saturday, August 9th 2014
-Pastor Anita

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another (John 13:35).

What should matter the most in your life should be your love for God and those for whom Jesus died. This will make you think differently about God and about people. You’ll have a love-language, and not be judgmental towards people. The compassions of Christ will be unlocked within you, and you'll find yourself functioning in higher levels of the anointing. You’ll become a helper and a lifter of others; one who is touched and moved by the infirmities of others, so much so that you want them well.
Love will inspire and compel you to intercede passionately for the sick and hurting, the lost, and also for those who persecute you and have set themselves up as your enemies. Your prayer for them will be from deep within your spirit; that’s the prayer of love; it's unselfish and unconditional. The Word says while we were yet sinners, God demonstrated His love for us: “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us” (Romans 5:8). Jesus died for us, not after we became Christians, but when we didn’t even know God. If He loved us so, in spite of our wrongdoings, we should do the same.
This should be your consciousness; function in love. True faith works by love (Galatians 5:6). Love should therefore be the character of your life, language and expressions. Love isn't a subject to be merely discussed or explained in theory; it’s something to be lived and expressed. Let your heart burn with the love of God, and express it not only to God, but also to those for whom Jesus died.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I love you with all my heart, because you first loved me. Thank you for your love and compassion that burn in my heart fervently, which compels me to pray for and win others to Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.,
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. ;
Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 11:25-36;Psalms 82-84
Philippians 1:9-14;Isaiah 60.
Good morning beloved....

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 08/08/14 03:11 PM
Oh dear Candice, this looks so heavenly, especially coming from a culture who think they knew it all already. I know there had to be some people who just won't be fooled. Thank you sis...
Just keep keep date with here every morning...or on my page on facebook ' The GREAT FIND'

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 08/08/14 08:47 AM
AS A CHILD OF GOD, YOU HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS IN YOU..... HIS NAME IS JESUS!!!! THEREFOR THE NATURAL OUTFLOW OF YOUR LIFE SHOULD BE THAT OF PROGRESS, INCREASE and EXPANSION.....THRU THE POWER and ANOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT SUCCESS, FAVOUR, PROSPERITY, HEALTH, INCREASE and EXPANSION IS YOUR INHERITANCE - THIS IS YOUR SET TIME.... THIS IS
YOUR SET SEASON TO RISE UP TO YOUR GREATER & HIGHER LEVEL OF YOUR DESTINY..... BOLDLY DECLARE:
"NOTHING CAN STOP MY PROGRESS IN GOD'S KINGDOM, FOR THE ANOINTING IS WORKING IN ME...." AMEN!!!
Have a BLESSED DAY in the
FAVOUR of the LORD......

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

*THE "MORE EXCELLENT” GLORY*

FRIDAY, 8TH AUGUST
With Pastor Chris

For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory. For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excellent (2
Corinthians 3:9-10)

Exodus 34 tells us how Moses had been in the presence of God for forty days and forty nights, receiving the “Ten Commandments.” The
commandments were few sentences that ordinarily, shouldn’t require a whole day to pen down. So, why did
Moses stay forty days and forty nights to receive them? It was because, to Moses, they weren’t mere “Commandments”; they were life.
Afterwards, as Moses stepped down from mount Sinai, Aaron and all the people looked at him and saw that his
face shone with the glory of God, and they were afraid to go near him (Exodus 34:30). There was such radiance of glory, emanating from the
face of Moses that he had to use a veil to cover his face, because the people couldn’t stand the glory of God. How
did the glory rub off on him that much?
It was from meditating on what God said.
Moses contemplated God’s Word so much that he didn’t know his face was radiating with the glory (Greek: doxa)
of God. The Word of God is where the glory is. The Word made such impression on Moses that it impacted his physical body. From then on, when Moses went to pray, he took off the veil. But when he came out to the people, he covered his face.
The glory we have today far exceeds the glory that Moses enjoyed. We don’t need a veil on our faces; the glory is in our spirits: “But we all, with
open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord” (2
Corinthians 3:18). As we behold the glory of God in the Word of God, we are metamorphosed from glory to
glory.

CONFESSION:
My life is the expression of God’s glory, grace, perfection, beauty and righteousness. The excellence and virtues of divinity are manifested in, & through, me in ever-increasing
splendour! I’m continually transfigured from glory to glory, by the Spirit, as I
behold the glory of God in the Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalms 82:5-7
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall
like one of the princes.
Matthew 13:15
For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, & their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

1 YEAR READING PLAN: Romans 11:1-24; Psalms 79-81
2 YEAR READING PLAN: Philippians 1:1-8; Isaiah 59
Good morning

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:05 AM
DEFEAT IS NOT YOUR PORTION!!!
I pray Lord that your people realize who you really are. Defeat is not their portion yet it is the story of most. I Speak change, in Jesus Name:
Have an EXCITING DAY, BOLD ONES, as you WALK IN THE GLORY OF FATHERS PRESENCE!

DEVOTIONAL;

FACTS FOR NOW!

Thursday, August 7th .
-Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new (2 Corinthians 5:17).

There’re certain truths about the new creation which, as Christians, we must be conscious of and live by. These
are not promises but established truths in God’s Word present hour realities. One of such iscour opening
verse above. When you received Christ into your life, you became a new creation. “If any man be in Christ, he
‘is’ a new creation.” “Is” is a “now” word —a present-hour reality! You’re not going to be a new creation when you get to heaven; you’re a new
creation now!
Your new life started the day you made Jesus Lord of Your life.
An important truth in our Kingdom is about the Word as God's cleansing material and agent of change. Jesus said in John 15:3,“Now ye are clean
through the word which I have spoken unto you.” It
doesn't matter the depth of a man’s sin; if he would give attention to God’s Word, he'll be cleansed.
God's Word cleanses your system of all unrighteousness and every anomaly, sickness and disease inclusive.
Another of such glorious realities is that we’re heirs of God, and joint- heirs with
Christ! “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together” (Romans 8:17). To
be a joint-heir with Christ means every thing that belongs to Him belongs to
you, in the same way and degree that it belongs to Him. Both of you own everything hundred percent together.
Therefore, like Him, you've also been appointed heir
of all things. No wonder Paul said, “…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21)
The Lord Jesus took your place of sin & condemnation that you might become the righteousness of God in Christ. Now, you’re one with Him, having His life and nature in your spirit. These and more are present-hour realities of who you are, and your placement in Christ.
Study the Word to know more, and take a hold of your inheritance in Christ!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the unveiling of your Word to my spirit, granting me wisdom and insight to your perfect will for me. I walk in the consciousness of who I am in
Christ, affirming that I'm more than a conqueror through Him that loved me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Psalms 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant
places; yea, I have a goodly heritage. ;
Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, & to give you an inheritance among all them which are
sanctified. ;
1 Corinthians 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 9:30-10:1-21, Psalms 78
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Ephesians 6:21-24, Isaiah 58

Good morning

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 08/07/14 01:05 AM
I pray Lord that your people realize who you really are. Defeat is not their portion yet it is the story of most. I Speak change, in Jesus Name:

DEVOTIONAL;

FACTS FOR NOW!

Thursday, August 7th .
-Pastor Chris

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become

There’re certain truths about the new creation which, as Christians, we must be conscious of and live by. These
are not promises but established truths in God’s Word present hour realities. One of such iscour opening
verse above. When you received Christ into your life, you became a new creation. “If any man be in Christ, he
‘is’ a new creation.” “Is” is a “now” word —a present-hour reality! You’re not going to be a new creation when you get to heaven; you’re a new
creation now!
An important truth in our Kingdom is about the Word as God's cleansing material and agent of change. Jesus said in John 15:3,“Now ye are clean
doesn't matter the depth of a man’s sin; if he would give attention to God’s Word, he'll be cleansed.
God's Word cleanses your system of all unrighteousness and every anomaly, sickness and disease inclusive.
Another of such glorious realities is that we’re heirs of God, and joint- heirs with
Christ! “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint- heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together” (Romans 8:17). To
you, in the same way and degree that it belongs to Him. Both of you own everything hundred percent together.
of all things. No wonder Paul said, “…all things are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:21)
The Lord Jesus took your place of sin & condemnation that you might become the righteousness of God in Christ. Now, you’re one with Him, having His life and nature in your spirit. These and more are present-hour realities of who you are, and your placement in Christ.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the unveiling of your Word to my spirit, granting me wisdom and insight to your perfect will for me. I walk in the consciousness of who I am in
Christ, affirming that I'm more than a conqueror through Him that loved me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Acts 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, & to give you an inheritance among all them which are
sanctified. ;

Daily Scripture Reading

Good morning

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 08/07/14 12:46 AM

DEVOTIONAL;

FACTS FOR NOW!

Thursday, August 7th .
-Pastor Chris

creation now!

PRAYER:

Further Study:
sanctified. ;

Daily Scripture Reading

Good morning

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:40 AM
The GREAT FIND
AS A CHILD OF GOD, YOU HAVE THE
SEED OF GREATNESS IN YOU..... HIS
NAME IS JESUS!!!! THEREFOR THE
NATURAL OUTFLOW OF YOUR LIFE
SHOULD BE THAT OF PROGRESS,
INCREASE and EXPANSION.....THRU
THE POWER and ANOINTING OF THE
HOLY SPIRIT SUCCESS, FAVOUR,
PROSPERITY, HEALTH, INCREASE and
EXPANSION IS YOUR INHERITANCE -
THIS IS YOUR SET TIME.... THIS IS
YOUR SET SEASON TO RISE UP TO
YOUR GREATER and HIGHER LEVEL OF
YOUR DESTINY..... BOLDLY DECLARE:
"NOTHING CAN STOP MY PROGRESS IN
GOD'S KINGDOM, FOR THE
ANOINTING IS WORKING IN ME...."
AMEN!!! Have a BLESSED DAY in the
FAVOUR of the LORD......
-P G

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL:

EMULATE HIM!

*PASTOR CHRIS*
WED,AUGUST 6TH,2014.

Be ye therefore followers of God, as
dear children (Ephesians 5:1).

The word “followers” is translated from
the Greek “mimetes” which means
“imitators.” It's suggestive of following
someone as a pattern, model or an
example. It’s akin to going after
somebody, following how he does what
he does. So, in actual context, it can be
rendered, “Be ye therefore imitators of
God.” It means copy Him, act and talk
like Him, because you’re like Him.
Someone might ask, “Isn’t that going
too far, to say we're like God?”
Well, we didn’t even know it until God
told us so in His Word, through the
Apostle John: “Here in is our love
made perfect, that we may have
boldness in the day of judgment:
because as he is, so are we in this
world” (1 John 4:17). You’re not
inferior to God, neither are you His
counterfeit; just like Jesus, you're the
express image of His Person; the Word
says as He (Jesus) is, so are we in this
world. We’re like Him now.
This consciousness would give you the
audacity to heal the sick, raise the
dead, cleanse the lepers, and be a
blessing to the world, just like Jesus!
It'll inspire extraordinary compassion
in you to preach the Gospel, and win
the lost the same way He did.
Consider the account in Luke 7:12-15.
The Bible tells us how the Master was
moved by a widow’s cry, whose only
son had died and was being carried for
burial. The Lord, full of love and
compassion, raised the young man
back to life.
Like the Master, you must back
compassion with action. Express the
love of God to others. Romans 5:5
says, “…the love of God is shed abroad
in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which
is given unto us.” Walk in love, as
Christ also has loved you.
PRAYER:
Dear Father, I extol your majesty for
making me an expression of divine
personality. As Jesus is now, so am I in
this world. Therefore, at every
opportunity, I express the character of
Christ; His love and impeccable nature
of righteousness in me, to the world, in
Jesus’ Name. Amen.
FURTHER STUDY:
1 Peter 2:21-23(CEV) After all, God
chose you to suffer as you follow in the
footsteps of Christ, who set an
example by suffering for you.22 Christ
did not sin or ever tell a lie.23
Although he was abused,he never tried
to get even.And when he suffered,he
made no threats.Instead, he had faith
in God,who judges fairly.
DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 9:1-29;Psalms 74-77
Ephesians 6:10-20;Isaiah 57. Good morning

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 08/05/14 03:18 AM
DECLARATION:
TODAY I DECLARE THAT I AM VERY SPECIAL IN FATHERS' EYES, AND HE LOVES ME UNCONDITIONALLY. I HAVE AN AWESOME DESTINY
BECAUSE I HAVE THE SEED OF
GREATNESS IN ME. I HAVE RECEIVED THE ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND THE GIFT OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND I REIGN
IN LIFE. GOD,S FAVOUR SURROUNDS ME LIKE A SHIELD... BECAUSE OF JESUS I DO NOT SUFFER LACK, BUT AM
SURROUNDED BY HIS ABUNDANCE, HIS WISDOM, PEACE AND HIS PROTECTION......HALLELUJAH!!!! ....
Have a VICTORIOUS DAY as you DECLARE GOD'S GREATNESS IN YOU.......

DEVOTIONAL:

YOUR FAITH WILL TRIUMPH.

*PASTOR CHRIS*
TUESDAY, AUGUST 5TH, 2014.

For whatsoever is born of God
overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world,
even our faith (1 John 5:4);

Proverbs 22:6 says, “Train up a child inthe way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Imagine that as a Christian parent or a minister of the Gospel, your son or daughter isn’t living according to the
training that you gave him or her in the Word.
There may be some who’d be quick to judge and say, “So-and-so’s parents are
Christians, yet he behaves like a sinner.” If this happened to you as a parent, don’t be moved by what others may be saying.Challenges come to
everybody; so at the time you’re facing your own challenges, stay focused on
God’s Word, and put your faith to work. Soon enough, that child will come into the right place and be all that God destined for him to be.
Even the time others might have thought he lost will be regained, because God said, “And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath
eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the
palmerworm…” (Joel 2:25).
So in such matters, don't allow the negative sentiments of others dissipate your faith.God gave us His Word so that no matter what we see or hear, we’re not distracted; we stay focused.
After all, as students, we were not Doctors, Lawyers, and Architects whilst in the university. We were in school,
being trained for what we were going to be. If someone saw you while still in school and said, “Hey, you don’t look
like a Doctor, Lawyer or Architect,” you'd probably have replied, “I don’t look like it yet, because I’m in training
for it.
”In like manner, we’re all still being trained by the Spirit of God through theWord to be all He’s destined us to be. If you already have children, keep training them in the Word. Even when it looks like they’re not imbibing the
culture of the Word, keep at it.
Recall what we read in Proverbs 22:6,
“Train up a child in the way he should go: andwhen he is old, he will not depart from it.” Give some time; the results of the training will be evident.Never give up your faith
because of the negative opinions of gainsayers; learn to live by the Word.
No matter what you see or experience, your faith will triumph. Glory to God!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, my faith increases as I give myself to the study of your Word.
Teach me to take advantage of the grace that's in Christ Jesus, and to live a life of faith that is based on your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 2:14 (CEV) I am grateful that God always makes it possible for Christ to lead us to victory. God also
helps us spread the knowledge about Christ everywhere, and this knowledge is like the smell of perfume.
Mark 9:23 (CEV) Jesus replied, “Why do you say ‘if you can’? Anything is possible for someone who has faith!”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Romans 8:18-39; Psalms 70-73
Ephesians 6:1-9; Isaiah 56
Good Morning dear beloved...

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:58 AM
Sitting On The Fence - Author
Unknown
There was an incredibly large group