Community > Posts By > Ploduwa03

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 07/19/14 04:01 AM
DECLARATION:
I AM GRATEFUL FOR WHO GOD IS IN MY LIFE and FOR
WHAT HE IS DOING.....I AM
THANKFUL FOR THE PEOPLE, THE OPPORTUNITIES and FAVOUR HE IS BLESSING ME WITH...MY HEART OVERFLOWS WITH PRAISE and GRATITUDE FOR ALL OF HIS GOODNESS, LOVE and FAVOUR THAT IS
POURED INTO MY LIFE IN
ABUNDANCE.....THIS IS MY SET TIME FOR GLORY and SUCCESS IN ALL THAT I DO.... THANK YOU JESUS!!!....
Have an ELEVATED day as you PRAISE HIM FOR HIS GOODNESS IN YOUR LIFE....

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES;

PEACE—POWER OVER CRISES:

SATURDAY,JULY 19TH,2014.
PASTOR ANITA

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27).
The words of the Master above indicate that the world does give some kind of peace; yet, the peace that Jesus gives to you is different from the peace the world gives. For example, the world, through medical science, has done a lot in treating certain kinds of ailments, but God is the only One who heals. Not only does He heal you, He also makes you whole.
In the world today, many are seeking peace from their neighbours, the government, and everywhere else except from the Lord. Yet, He’s the only one that gives the kind of peace that man really needs. That peace is power over crises; meaning that, in the midst of the storms, troubles, and pressures of life, you're unperturbed; full of joy and happiness.
Man can't help himself; to live meaningfully on earth, he needs the Lord. Life becomes worth living and exciting when you discover that Christ is all you need. He’s the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6).The peace He gives you transcends human understanding (Philippians 4:7); it comes with extraordinary grace for excellence, preservation and rest. It originates from the Hebrew word “Shalom” which is a reference to the totality of salvation. Therefore, when you call the Lord “Jehovah Shalom,” you’re saying He’s the Lord, the very embodiment of your peace, your rest, and your habitation.
You don’t have to struggle through life or be buffeted by the pressures of life; Christ is your power over crises! He’s given you so much peace that He has left no place for fear. It makes no difference the turmoil, distress and troubles in today's world, refuse to fear, for the Creator of the whole world loves and cares for you (1 Peter 5:7).
unconquerable wings of protection are spread over you. Let His peace rule in your heart, and be anxious for nothing. PRAYER:
Thank you dear Lord, for justifying me by faith, and granting me peace with prosperity and rest through Christ: this peace garrisons my heart and mind today. I appreciate your grace in me for excellence, and everlasting love for me, which makes me confident of a life of glory, and triumph, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 4:10(CEV)
On that day God's people will rest from their work, just as God rested from his work.
1 Peter 5:7(CEV)
God cares for you, so turn all your worries over to him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 26:2-18;Psalm 17-18
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 5:20-26;Isaiah 39 www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 07/18/14 01:39 AM
DECLARATION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
GOD HAS POSITIONED ME FOR
GLORY. I AM CONSCIOUS OF THE EXCELLENCE OF THE POWER INSIDE OF ME.. (2Cor4:7) I AM LIVING IN THE
REALITY OF MY IDENTITY IN CHRIST JESUS. I BOLDLY DECLARE THAT I LIVE IN FAVOR, SUCCESS PROSPERITY,
HEALTH, JOY AND PEACE
CONTINUALLY: YES, I AM ANOINTED, I AM EQUIPPED and EMPOWERED TO LIVE THE VICTORIOUS, ABUNDANT LIFE IN JESUS.......
Have an EXCITING DAY DECLARING YOUR GREATNESS OF CHRIST IN YOU......

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY
DEVOTIONAL:

A HERITAGE OF GREATNESS.

*PASTOR CHRIS*
FRIDAY, JULY 18TH, 2014.

Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good
for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden underfoot of men (Matthew 5:13).

God told Abraham that He would make him great, and in his seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed
(Genesis 22:18). This is our heritage as Abraham’s seed; we’ve been set apart for greatness; it’s our calling to be a blessing to this world and to effect positive changes in it. You’re in this world as an agent of positive change.
If you never get to hear about it or know of it, you may never become what God has made you. The first step is to know who Christ is in you and
who you are in Him. Having known this, the next thing is to begin living accordingly. Look again at God's idea.
He said to Abraham, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and
thou shalt be a blessing” (Genesis 12:2). It wasn't Abraham who begged
God, “Please, I want to be great; make me great”; no! God chose to make him great, and make him a blessing.
This means that whether or not you intend edit, greatness is God's dream for you. God’s promise of greatness to
Abraham was also to Abraham’s seed, which is Christ (Galatians 3:16). Now, if
you're born again, you've been
baptized into Christ. That means you’re Abraham’s seed, and therefore, an heir
according to the promise (Galatians 3:27-29). You were born into greatness by virtue of your being in Christ. You
don’t need to struggle to be great; greatness abides in you now!
Live everyday, with the mentality of the great man or woman that you are.
It’s our year of greatness, and those who are born great have away of thinking, talking, walking, and living.
They don’t grumble or complain; they make things happen! By the power of
the Word and ability of the Spirit, they effect changes.
Make great things happen in your life and for others this year, and maintain the prestigious attitude of greatness that befits your personality in Christ.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for your anointing is on me to take that quantum leap, and bring in new ideas and innovations that'll transform the lives of millions around the world positively. Thank you for granting me the wisdom and grace to make great things happen for others, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Genesis 12:1-3 (CEV) The [Lord] said to Abram:Leave your country, your family,
and your relatives and go to the land that I will show you. 2 I will bless you and make your descendants into a great nation. You will become famous and be a blessing to others.3 I will bless those who bless you, but I will put a curse on anyone who puts a
curse on you. Everyone on earth will be blessed because of you.
Galatians 3:8 (CEV) Long ago the Scriptures said God would accept the Gentiles because of their faith. This is why God told Abraham the good news
that all nations would be blessed because of him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 25:13-26:1; Psalm 11-16
2 Year Bible Reading Plan:
Galatians 5:13-19; Isaiah 38
www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 07/17/14 12:52 AM
MY PRAYER FOR YOU TODAY.... "I PRAY FOR FATHER'S SUPERNATURAL LOVE,
PRESENCE, POWER AND PROVISION TO FLOOD YOUR LIFE, IN JESUS' NAME.....
REMOVING ALL LACK, BARRENNESS, SICKNESS and DEFEAT FROM YOUR LIFE
and REPLACE IT WITH HIS ABUNDANT FAVOUR, JOY AND GLORY ...." KNOW THAT "ONE YAHWEH MOMENT" WILL
ACCELERATE YOUR LIFE FROM BARELY MAKING IT TO ABUNDANT BLESSINGS AND OVERFLOW....... HALLELUJAH!!!
THANK YOU JESUS!!!! THIS IS MY KING!!!
Have A SUPERNATURAL DAY IN
FATHERS' LOVE & OVERFLOW...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL;

THE NAME THAT OPENS EVERY DOOR:

Thursday, July 17th - Pastor Chris.

These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have
eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God (1 John 5:13).

Notice the underlined construction. The Apostle John says “…that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of
the Son of God.” Simply put, he’s saying, “Put the Name of Jesus to work!” That Name opens every door in every city and every nation. That’s the
Name you need for a life of consistent victory, anywhere.
For example, when Jesus gave the great commission in Mark 16:15 and said, “…Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature,”
He did so in His Name. He gave us His Name, and that's something bigger than the whole world.Philippians 2:10
says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under
the earth.” This is the reason you can be comfortable, unruffled and at peace in any city, region or nation. You’re an ambassador of Christ, on a divine assignment, sent forth, not in your own name, but in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ.
Luke’s account in Acts 3, of how Peter and John healed the lame man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful, is a detailed example of men who dared to use the Name of Jesus. Incidentally, this was their first miracle after Jesus’
ascension. When Peter met the man who was crippled from birth, he said, “…In the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6)
.The man couldn’t walk in his own name, or in his earthly father’s name; but he did in the Name of the Lord Jesus.
Are there doors that seem to have been shut against you? Use the Name of Jesus! It's the Name above all names. The reason for the failure, defeat, sickness, and weakness in the
lives of many people is that rather than use the Name of Jesus, they trusted, as it were, in their own names. Psalm
20:7 AMP says, “Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.”
It doesn't matter the challenges you might be facing, whether it's in your
finances or in your health, put the Name of Jesus to work. If it’s a pain or a growth in your body, put your hand on it and command it to go in the Name of Jesus, and you'll definitely have results!

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus, and the authority
I have to use that Name against the devil, sickness, disease and all the
adversities of life. By the power of that Name, I declare that I'm living the higher life of glory that you prearranged for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Acts 3:16
And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is
by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.
John 16:23
And in that day ye shall ask me
nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.
Philippians 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and
things in earth, and things under the earth;

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 25:1-12
Psalm 7-10
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Galatians 5:1-12
Isaiah 37

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 07/16/14 01:35 AM
IT'S TIME TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM:
Focus on positive choices that move you closer to your dream. Make a conscious and deliberate effort to do at least one thing everyday that
represents the highest and the best in you. Keep in mind, this is going to be your greatest year ever!
.....MAY YOU BE CONSCIOUS OF FATHERS UNFAILING LOVE IN YOU TODAY .......AND BE A
BLESSING.

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES;

HE DOESN'T LAY BLAMES:

WEDNESDAY,JULY 16TH,2014.
PASTOR CHRIS

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled. In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreprovable in his sight. (Colossians 1:21-22)

What a blessing to know the true nature and character of our heavenly Father! James 1:5 says, He "...upbraideth not...," which means He doesn't reproach or criticize you. He doesn't blame you for anything. Men may look at you and berate or scold you, but God isn't that way. He doesn't even count your sins against you (2 Corinthians 5:19), neither does He find fault with you. Read the opening scripture once more. It says, "...He reconciled (you) in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable, and unreprovable in His sight." This is so comforting. It means that before God, you're without blemish and free from accusation; you've been justified. Halleluiah.
No wonder the Apostle Paul got poetic in Romans 8:33-34 saying, "Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again...." Then in verse thirty-eight to thirty-nine, he declared, "For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Christ Jesus already died for you; He was condemned in your place. 1 Peter 3:18 says, "For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit." The one that died for you is no ordinary person. Thus, no one should condemn you anymore. There's therefore now no condemnation for you, because you're in Christ Jesus, and walk according to the spirit (Romans 8:1).
Christ is your righteousness (1 Corinthians 1:30); it doesn't matter who accuses you; to God you're unblameable, because of His righteousness in you. You may say, "But I've made mistakes." Yes, you have, but Jesus took responsibility for all your mistakes. He's the reason God doesn't charge you with wrong. Halleluiah!

PRAYER:
Blessed be God, by whom I've been called into oneness with the Lord Jesus Christ, such that I approach the throne of grace boldly, without guilt, condemnation or blame. I thank you Father, for this awesome privilege, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Hebrews 4:14-16(CEV)
We have a great high priest, who has gone into heaven, and he is Jesus the Son of God. This is why we must hold on to what we have said about him. 15 Jesus understands every weakness of ours, because he was tempted in every way that we are. But he did not sin! 16 So whenever we are in need, we should come bravely before the throne of our merciful God. There we will be treated with undeserved grace, and we will find help.
Romans 8:1(CEV)
If you belong to Christ Jesus, you won't be punished.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 24:1-27,Psalms 1-6
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 4:21-31,Isaiah 36

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 07/15/14 01:38 AM
WHATEVER LIFE THROWS AT YOU:
REMEMBER... SEASONS CHANGE... NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. PEOPLE CHANGE... WEATHER CHANGES....
CIRCUMSTANCES CHANGE... SO
DON'T BE DISCOURAGED TODAY! EXPECT SUPERNATURAL & DRAMATIC CHANGES..... TOMORROW
IS COMING - YOUR FUTURE IS UNLIKE ANY YESTERDAY THAT YOU HAVE EVER KNOWN - GLORY TO GOD!!!! "...WEEPING MAY LAST FOR A NIGHT, BUT JOY COMES WITH THE MORNING" Ps 30:5.
Have an EXCITING DAY
EXPECTING.......KNOWING GOD IS STRONG IN YOU....

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

AN UNBEATABLE PARTNERSHIP

TUESDAY, JULY 15TH, 2014.
PASTOR ANITA

And all things are of God, who hath … given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

God's number one passion is to save souls. He proved His commitment to this by sending Jesus to die to save humanity (John 3:16). Despite God’s commitment to saving the lost, He wills to do it through us—His children; He has committed to us “the ministry of reconciliation”; this task has been assigned to us.
In the Book of Acts, chapter ten, we read about Cornelius, a Roman centurion. He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; therefore, God had mercy on him and sent an angel to him. Nevertheless, the angel couldn’t lead him to Christ, because it's not the responsibility of angels to preach the Gospel by ministering the words of salvation. They don’t have that honour. The angel told him to send men to Joppa to ask for Peter. Peter came and proclaimed the Gospel to Cornelius, and he and his household received Christ that day.
Your relevance in God’s plan for the salvation of the world can't be overstated. He wants to reachout to people through you, and because He knows you won’t be able to achieve this by your own ability, He gave you the Holy Spirit to be with you, and in you. He’s your partner in soul-winning, and that is an unbeatable partnership. He has come into you to make you an able, competent, and effective minister of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 3:6). His presence in you makes your life supernatural.
Recall what He did with Peter, who, on three occasions, denied the Lord, being afraid of persecution from the Jews. However, when he received the Holy Spirit, he became so bold that he ministered the Gospel to a large assembly, and on that occasion, three thousand people gave their hearts to Christ. The moment you receive the Holy Spirit, power comes into you. That power, which is the dynamic ability to cause changes (Acts 1:8), gives you the ability to be a bold witness of the resurrected Christ.

CONFESSION:
The Lord has anointed me with the Holy Spirit, and with power to be an effective minister of reconciliation, spreading the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ with passion, fervor and dedication. I’m yielded always to the Holy Spirit who is my Senior Partner in soul-winning, and together we make an unbeatable team, bringing salvation to people everywhere. Halleluiah.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 6:1 (TLB)
As God’s partners, we beg you not to toss aside this marvelous message of God’s great kindness.
1 Corinthians 1:9(TLB)
God will surely do this for you, for he always does just what he says, and he is the one who invited you into this wonderful friendship with his Son, even Christ our Lord.
2 Corinthians 3:5-6 (TLB)
And not because we think we can do anything of lasting value by ourselves. Our only power and success comes from God. 6 He is the one who has helped us tell others about his new agreement to save them. We do not tell them that they must obey every law of God or die; but we tell them there is life for them from the Holy Spirit.The old way,trying to be saved by. keeping the Ten. Commandments,ends in death;in the new way, the Holy Spirit gives them life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 23:12-35;Job 40-42.
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 4:12-20, Isaiah 35

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 07/14/14 02:00 AM
TODAY'S DECLARATION:
" I AM STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT...NO WEAPON FORMER AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER, I AM AN ANOINTED, EQUIPPED AND AN EMPOWERED CHILD OF THE MOST HIGH GOD. I HAVE THE LIFE, NATURE, AND ABILITY OF GOD INSIDE OF ME. I AM HIGHLY FAVOURED AND
ABUNDANTLY BLESSED FOR HOLY SPIRIT HAS POURED THE LOVE OF GOD AND THE GREATNESS OF GOD INSIDE
OF ME....." Have an EXCITING DAY DECLARING...

DEVOTIONAL;

THE SAME LINEAGE OF FAITH:

Monday, July 14th 2014
Pastor Anita

And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith-subdued kingdoms, wrought
righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions, Quenched the violence of fire...
(Hebrews 11:32-34).
The Apostle Paul makes a very
powerful claim in 2 Corinthians 4:13, referring to the new creation as having
the same spirit of faith with the patriarchs of faith in the Bible: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed therefore have I spoken; we also
believe, and therefore speak.
” He actually quoted a portion of scripture in the Old Testament, precisely Psalms 116:10, one of the psalms of David. Here, he remembers
the exploits of David and affirms that we have the same spirit of faith as David.
David had the anointing of the Holy Spirit working in his life; and as a young lad,he tore a lion and a bear apart with his bare hands, on two separate
occasions.
He slew the great Goliath of Gath, the champion of the Philistines, and won the victory for Israel. David’s faith-
filled words to the seemingly invincible giant, Goliath of Gath, are very inspiring. He said to him,“This day will the LORD deliver thee into mine hand.
And I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and
to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel” (1 Samuel 17:46).
What a faith proclamation!You can live everyday in total victory, by putting your faith to work as others did in Bible
days. The Bible says for us to be “...followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:12).
This refers to those who, through faith, faced and overcame whatever obstacle
was before them. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, the prophets of old, the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles have all set for us examples of faith to emulate.
We’re of the same faith-lineage. We believe and speak in agreement with our heavenly Father; we proclaim His words and they produce the desired results.

CONFESSION:
I walk by the same principles of faith by which my heavenly Father made the heavens and the earth! Today, by my
confessions of faith,I’m framing my world and causing the circumstances of my life to synchronize with God’s
perfect will for me in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
HEBREW 13:5-6
Let your conversation be covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never
leave thee, nor forsakethee.
6. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me. ;
Romans 4:16-17
Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of
Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17. (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him
whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts
22:22-23:1-11,Job 36-39
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 4:1-11,Isaiah 34

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 07/13/14 02:49 AM
DECLARATION ON THIS BLESSED DAY:
I DECLARE UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS
AND FAVOUR ARE BEING POURED OUT
IN MY LIFE IN ABUNDANCE. I AM
MOVING FROM WHERE I AM TODAY TO
HAVING MORE THAN ENOUGH.....
GOD IS OPENING SUPERNATURAL
DOORS FOR ME THAT NO MAN CAN
SHUT. I AM SEEING Eph3:20's
EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY, ABOVE-
and-BEYOND FAVOUR and INCREASE
UPON MY LIFE. I AM EXPECTING
GOD,S FAVOUR THAT HE ALREADY HAS
FOR MY FUTURE TO BE RELEASED.....
HALLELUJAH!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!! AMEN!!!!
Have an EXCITING day IN HIS
PRESENCE...EXPECTING!!!

Rhapsody of Realities
Sunday, July 13th
The Fruit-bearing Part Of The Vine
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy,
peace,
longsuffering, gentleness, goodness,
faith,
Meekness, temperance: against such
there is no
law (Galatians 5:22-23 ).
The Capital letter “S” used for “Spirit”
in the
verse above is quite misleading to the
original
meaning of that verse. Many have
thought that
because it’s a capital “S” then Paul
must be
talking about the Holy Spirit, but that
couldn't
possibly be, because the Holy Spirit
doesn’t
bear fruits. There’s no where in the
Scriptures
that suggests that He does. The
opening verse
actually refers to the recreated human
spirit;
the spirit that's born again.
Recall the words of Jesus in John 15:5,
“I am
the vine, ye are the branches….” The
branches
are the fruit-bearing part of a tree.
Jesus didn’t
say, “I am the vine and the Holy Ghost
is the
branch,” no. He said “YOU,” referring
to the
believing ones: We’re the fruit-bearing
part of
the Vine. When Jesus uttered those
words, He
conveyed a deep spiritual truth
showing us that,
first, we have the same life as He
does.
Secondly, we have the same Name.
This is
indicative of a life of ever-increasing
glory, as
you keep bearing fruits. Halleluiah.
The Master also said in John 15:16, “Ye
have
not chosen me, but I have chosen you,
and
ordained you, that ye should go and
bring forth
fruit, and that your fruit should
remain….” This
isn't talking about a one-off
experience, but a
life of limitless possibilities and
unending
productivity. God isn't interested in
you just
producing fruits, but that your fruits
continually
increase. Just as the farmer prunes his
trees in
order to harvest more fruits, so also
the Lord
prunes His body that it may bear more
fruits
(John 15:2).
Confession
I'm a member of the body of Christ, of
His flesh
and of His bones. I’m manifesting the
fruits of
the new creation life. Love, joy, peace,
longsuffering,gentleness, goodness,
faith,
meekness, temperance are products of
my
recreated human spirit. I live out the
life of
righteousness in Christ Jesus. Amen.
F U R T H E R S T U D Y:
Ephesians 4:22-24 That ye put
off concerning the former conversation
the old
man, which is corrupt according to the
deceitful
lusts; 23 And be renewed in the spirit
of your
mind; 24 And that ye put on the new
man,
which after God is created in
righteousness and
true holiness.;
John 15:1-5 I am the true vine, and my
Father
is the husbandman. 2
Every branch in me that
beareth not fruit he taketh away: and
every
branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it,
that it
may bring forth more fruit. 3 Now ye
are clean
through the word which I have spoken
unto
you. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. As
the branch
cannot bear fruit of itself, except it
abide in the
vine; no more can ye, except ye abide
in me. 5 I
am the vine, ye are the branches: He
that
abideth in me, and I in him, the same
bringeth
forth much fruit: for without me ye can
do
nothing.
Daily Scripture Reading
Acts 21:37-22:1-21,
Job 32-35
Galatians 3:23-29,
Isaiah 33

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 07/12/14 04:05 AM
SAY THIS;
I AM LIKE A TREE ROOTED AND
PLANTED BY THE RIVERS OF WATER. I BRING FORTH FRUITS IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON. MY LEAVES DO NOT
WITHER AND WHATSOEVER I LAY MY HANDS TO DO PROSPERS CONTINUALLY. I DECLARE THAT I AM FRUITFUL AND PRODUCTIVE.
Have a super productive day beloved....

DEVOTIONAL
FAITH FOR THE TRIUMPHANT LIFE .
Saturday, July 12th. 2014
Pastor Anita
Now thanks be unto God, which always
causeth us to triumph in Christ, and
maketh manifest the savour of his
knowledge by us in every place (2
Corinthians 2:14).
The Apostle Paul in the verse above
lets us know that God always leads us
in triumphal procession in Christ Jesus.
We’ve been called to a life of success,
joy, health, righteousness, and
boundless possibilities. Glory to God!
The one who’s born again reigns over
Satan and the negativities of life.
Someone might say, “But my
experiences aren’t just in line with the
triumphant life; rather, it’s the exact
opposite.”
The first thing you need is to accept
that the triumphant life is the right of
every believer. However, it takes
understanding and the walk of faith to
live this transcendent life. God is a
“faith-God.” He operates by faith and
as His offspring, we’re to do the same.
The Bible says without faith it’s
impossible to please God (Hebrews
11:6). We walk by faith and not by
sight or sensory perception (2
Corinthians 5:7). Faith is living in and
by the Word.
It’s God’s will and desire that you live
joyfully, reigning and winning every day
in life, through the Word.
PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you for causing
me always to triumph in Christ, and for
granting me wisdom to excel in all
things, to the glory of your Name. I live
in health, prosperity and joy always,
celebrating my victory over Satan, the
world,and all the negativities of life!
Thank you for giving me such a
triumphant life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study:
1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little
children, and have overcome them:
because greater is he that is in you,
than he that is in the world.; John
16:33 These things I have spoken unto
you, that in me ye might have peace.
In the world ye shall have tribulation:
but be of good cheer; I have overcome
the world.
Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Study Plan: Acts 21:17-36,
Job 29-31
2Year Bible Study Plan: Galatians
3:13-22,
Isaiah 32

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 07/11/14 12:30 AM
I PRAY FOR A WAVE OF FATHER'S SUPERNATURAL PRESENCE, LOVE, POWER AND PROVISION TO FLOOD YOUR LIFE, IN JESUS' NAME.....
REMOVING ALL LACK, BARRENNESS, SICKNESS and DEFEAT FROM YOUR LIFE
and REPLACE IT WITH HIS ABUNDANT FAVOUR, JOY, PEACE AND GLORY .... KNOW THAT "ONE GOD MOMENT"
WILL ACCELERATE YOUR LIFE FROM BARELY MAKING IT TO ABUNDANT BLESSINGS...AMEN! GOD IS AWESOME...CHRIST JESUS, YOUR HOPE of GLORY!!!
Have A SUPERNATURAL DAY IN FATHERS' SUPERNATURAL LOVE...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES.
-GLORIOUS THINGS ARE SPOKEN OF YOU.
-FRIDAY, JULY 11TH .
-PASTOR CHRIS.
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of
the book it is written of me,) to do thy will,
O God (Hebrews 10:7).
The Lord Jesus, while He walked the earth,
lived out the perfect will of God; He
walked in a preordained destiny. He
located His destiny and purpose in the
written Word, and fulfilled the glorious
things that had been spoken of Him.
Luke 4:17-21 shows us how the Lord
entered into His destiny. It reads, “And
there was delivered unto him the book of
the prophet Esaias. And when he had
opened the book, he found the place
where it was written,
The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because
he hath anointed me to preach the gospel
to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the
brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to
the captives, and recovering of sight to the
blind, to set at liberty them that are
bruised,
To preach the
acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed
the book, and he gave it again to the
minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all
them that were in the synagogue were
fastened on him. And he began to say unto
them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in
your ears.”
The Master recognized and acknowledged
publicly that these verses were written
concerning Him. He knew what His identity
and mission were; His destiny was clearly
spelt out in the Word.
Psalms 87:3 says, “Glorious things are
spoken of thee O city of God” ; that refers
to you—the new creation in Christ Jesus—
you’re the city of God.
Glorious things are spoken of you in the
Word: glorious things about your heritage,
placement, ability, liberty, and privileges in
Christ Jesus.
Your responsibility is to look into the Word
to locate, and enter into, the glorious
things that are written of you, and fulfil
your destiny.
Your destiny is in the Word of God, and it’s
been settled; it’s not determined by your
family background, country of residence or
the government of the day.
You’ve been destined for greatness, set
apart for a life of victory and triumph from
glory to glory. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of
God, little children, and have overcome
them: because greater is he that is in you,
than he that is in the world.”
This means your origin is in God; you hail
from Him, and you’re already victorious
over Satan and the adversities of life. This
is your destiny.
Personalize this and other glorious things
written of you in the Word, and walk in the
light of them. Halleluiah!
CONFESSION
I know who I am! I’m the effulgence of
God’s glory; the radiance of His grace and
beauty! I walk in the light of His glory
today, manifesting His righteousness, and
unveiling His wisdom that’s inherent in my
spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Further Study: Ephesians 2:10 For we are
his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus
unto good works, which God hath before
ordained that we should walk in them.;
Psalm 87:3 Glorious things are spoken of
thee, O city of God. Selah.
Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Study Plan: Acts 21:1-16,
Job 25-28
2 Year Bible Study Plan: Galatians
3:1-12,Isaiah 31

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 07/10/14 12:14 AM
Thought For The Day;

THE HEAD AND NOT THE TAIL! Even when you have hit rock bottom, keep believing God’s promise that you shall be above only and not beneath.
Deuteronomy 28:13.
Have a very wonderful day...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES;

IT MATTERS HOW YOU SEE:

THURSDAY, 10TH JULY
PASTOR CHRIS.

While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things
which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:18)

As one who’s born again, it matters how you see.
God doesn’t want you to see or
observe situations like an ordinary man; hence, He instructs us in 2 Corinthians 4:18 to see the invisible. It
takes the anointing to do that.
For example, when David was sent to the battlefront by his father to check on his brothers, he heard Goliath, the
champion of the Philistines, taunting the children of Israel.
He then enquired from the soldiers what would be done for the one who defeated the giant.
However, his eldest brother, Eliab, berated him and tried to shut him up, urging him to go back home (1 Samuel 17:28). Eliab couldn’t see spiritually; he didn’t perceive that there was an anointing on David’s life.
He couldn’t see the future that God was going to make David king of Israel.
It’s possible to look at a child and know that child’s future; it takes the anointing to do that.
It takes maturity in walking with the Spirit to know such things. When the Lord Jesus was brought into the temple
as a little baby, Simeon and Anna, both prophets of God, saw Him, and recognized Him as the Messiah.
The one who’s spiritually mature never disdains others or treats them scornfully.
He’ll envision their future and treat them with love.
Learn to see others through the eyes of your spirit.
This can be achieved by praying and rejoicing in Christ for them; before long, He’ll begin to show you their
future: “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but
whatsoever he shall hear,that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come” (John 16:13).

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for helping me to see the real value of people, including children, and also for
empowering me by your Spirit to discern their greatness, and play my role in helping them discover & fulfil their destiny I Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight
Romans 1:17
For therein is the righteousness of God
revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 20:17-38; Job 22-24
Galatians 2:13-21; Isaiah 30

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 07/09/14 01:33 AM
THINK, BELIEVE & LIVE SUPERNATURAL:
YOU ARE IN A PLACE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE....ENLARGE YOUR VISION...
STRETCH YOUR FAITH...OUR FATHER GOD IS RELEASING HIS FAVOUR LIKE A FLOOD, HIS GOODNESS, GRACE AND
GLORY IS ABOUT TO OVERWHELM YOU.....THE GOD OF THE BREAKTHRU
HAS RELEASED HIS ANOINTING AND POWER and NOTHING CAN STOP IT...
Have a FANTASTIC DAY LIVING
IN THE SUPERNATURAL...

Rhapsody Of Realities:

Displaying His Virtues And Perfections;

Wednesday, July 9th
Pastor Anita

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal
priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the
praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light (1
Peter 2:9)

Our opening verse isn’t a promise, but a statement of fact and instruction.
Reading it in the Amplified version is even more inspiring: “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvellous light.” This is the
purpose for which God has called you: you’re called to display the virtues and
perfections of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvellous light!
Humility is a virtue; boldness is a virtue; faith and hope are virtues.
These are examples of the virtues God has called you to manifest, not in the sweet by and by, but here on earth.
Galatians 5:22-23 says, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.” These are more virtues that God desires you to display
to your world.
As new creations in Christ Jesus, we’re peculiar; we’re the first fruits; that means, the first and the best of God’s
creatures: “Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his
creatures” (James 1:18). You’re the crowning glory, and the highest of everything God made.
God created you so He would manifest His beauty, holiness, grace, glory, excellence, and righteousness through you. He’s counting on you to bring the unconverted to the knowledge of His saving power. He wants you to bring
them to the light of His Word through the way you live, the things you do, and the words you speak. As you daily display His virtues and perfections, their hearts will turn towards Him to receive salvation.

PRAYER:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has made me a wonder, and a vessel to show forth His
wonderful deeds to my world. His beauty, excellence, glory, honour and splendour are manifest for the world to see through me, and many come to the brightness of my rising, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.;
Psalm 71:7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.;
Psalm 79:13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Bible Study Plan: Acts 20:1-16, Job 19-21
2 Year Bible Study Plan: Galatians 2:3-12, Isaiah 29

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 07/08/14 02:09 AM
DECLARATION:
MY GOD IS STRONG IN
ME. HIS LOVE IN ME IS POWERFUL AND MAKES ME MORE THAN A CONQUEROR....HE IS ALIVE IN ME - HE IS THE RISEN ONE - THE SAME POWER
THAT RAISED HIM UP, IS THE POWER THAT LIVES IN ME.... HOLY SPIRIT, THANK YOU FOR THIS REALITY IN MY LIFE.... MY GOD IS STRONG IN ME!!!!..Have a WONDERFUL DAY
WALKING IN THE FULLNESS OF YOUR BLESSING.....

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

SUCCESS IS RELATIVE:

TUESDAY,JULY 8TH,2014.

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain (1Cor 9:24).

To be successful means living the victorious life through God's Word. It also means to achieve God's desired goals for your life. You ought not to
measure your success by comparing yourself with someone else, because
you may not know God's plan for that person's life. Don't think you're failing just because someone else is
"succeeding." God doesn't define success that way.
Success is relative, and we're all at different stages in life. Between you and God, you can know whether you're
successful or not. God measures your success by how much you're able to
accomplish of the things He's planned for you to do, at different phases of your life. You can look at your life
today, even now, and tell whether you're a success, at this phase of your life.
God's dream is for you to heap success upon success. If you're successful now, He can count on you for more, and
entrust you with an even higher level of success tomorrow. Therefore, measure your success at each point in ur life by comparing your performance or accomplishments with the goals you set to achieve at the beginning. You can be a success at a certain level and then the goal broadens, the challenges are increased, and the dyke is raised. When you
overcome the challenges and attain those new goals, you become a success again at that new level. It goes on that
way from one level of glory to another.

PRAYER:
Dear Lord, thank you for showing me how to run with patience the race that you've set before me. My gaze is on
you Lord Jesus, and my energies are focused on fulfilling your plans and
purpose for my life. I refuse to
compare myself with anyone else, but measure my success in life with your Word, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 3:13(CEV)
My friends, I don't feel I have already arrived. But I forget what is behind, and I struggle for what is ahead.
Hebrews 12:2(CEV)
We must keep our eyes on Jesus, wholeads us and makes our faith complete.
He endured the shame of being nailed to a cross, because he knew later on he
would be glad he did. Now he is seated at the right side of God's throne!

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
19:8-41;Job 15-18
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: Galatians 1:18-2:1-2;Isaiah 28

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:31 AM
PRAYER TO CELEBRATE GOD'S GRACE IN YOUR LIFE TODAY:
THANK YOU LORD YOUR GRACE IS THEOUTWARD REFLECTION OF YOUR GLORY IN MY SPIRIT...... IT IS YOUR
FAVOUR MANIFESTED IN MY LIFE. YOUR GRACE IS THE DIVINE ENABLEMENT THAT CAUSES INCREASE, BLESSINGS AND PROGRESS TO BECOME A REALITY IN MY LIFE... YOUR GRACE IS UR SUPERNATURAL
ABILITY AT WORK IN MY LIFE THAT CAUSES EVERY THING I DO TO PROSPER. THANK YOU THAT I CAN GROW AND INCREASE IN GRACE THRU THE GRACE AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR, JESUS CHRIST....
Have an EXCELLENT DAY
MANIFESTING & CELEBRATING THE BEAUTY OF HIS GRACE IN YOU....

DEVOTIONAL;

CHALLENGES: LIFE’S EXAMS FOR YOUR PROMOTION:

Monday July 7th 2014
Pastor Chris

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
Who comforteth us in all our
tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we
ourselves are comforted of God (2 Corinthians 1:3-4).

The Christian life is a journey, and in that journey, there’re challenges. These challenges are springboards for your promotion. Some have thought the moment they became Christians, they would no longer face challenges.
Be wildered, they ask, “Why do I still have troubles? Why do I still have problems with my health? Why is it that when I pray, the things I pray about don’t happen instantly?” These
and other related questions puzzle their minds from time to time.
If there’re no challenges to your faith, your faith can’t be strengthened. Life isn’t about how smooth things are; you
aren't promoted without the tests of life; that's what challenges are. God has to let you face certain things so you can exercise your faith and win; and when you do, you’re decorated for more. Never buckle in the day of trouble. Don’t cry. Instead, eyeball the
devil and say, “Devil, no matter what you do, I'm more than a conqueror.
Greater is He that’s in me, than he that's in the world!”
Learn from the Apostle Paul who, despite the tribulations, trials,and temptations he faced, didn't buckle under the pressure. Rather, he latched
on to the consolation of the Holy Spirit, while consoling and comforting others who were in trouble with the same
comfort he had received. That same comfort of the Holy Spirit is available for you today. Therefore, no matter
the challenges you face, they're bread for you. Stand tall and refuse to fear.
Keep the Word of victory in ur
mouth!
You have the comfort of the Word, and the consolation of the Holy Spirit, to go on and win! No weapon fashioned
against you shall prosper. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world.

PRAYER:
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the strength, comfort, boldness and faith that your Word ministers to my spirit.
I’m confident to withstand and subdue the challenges that may come my way,
conscious that they're the springboards for my promotion, in Jesus’ Name.
Amen.

Further Study:
Romans 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; ;
1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you
but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make
M a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

Daily Scripture Reading
Acts 18:24-19:1-7, Job 12-14
Galatians 1:10-17, Isaiah 27

Ploduwa03's photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:32 AM
EVERY DAY IS A DAY OF OVERFLOWING BLESSINGS FROM GOD. HE RICHLY GIVES US ALL THINGS TO ENJOY
(1Tim6:11) TODAY: FILL YOUR MIND WITH THOUGHTS OF YOUR LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER WHO WISHES YOU
TO PROSPER AND BE HEALTHY AS YOU ADVANCE AND GROW SPIRITUALLY (3John2)...... NOW, YOU ARE IN CHRIST, HE IS ALL YOU NEED.... LET HIM BE YOUR FOCUS... LOVE HIM
WITH ALL YOUR HEART..... LET HIS LOVE DOMINATE YOUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE ... YOU ARE
HIS BELOVED, HIGHLY FAVOURED and ABUNDANTLY
BLESSED CHILD.....
Have a WONDERFUL day of PRAISE, THANKSGIVING and WORSHIP of your LOVING FATHER........

DEVOTIONAL.
CULTIVATING GODLY HABITS. Sunday,
July 6th
-Pastor Chris.
According to his usual habit Paul went
to the synagogue. There during three
Sabbaths he held discussions with the
people... (Acts 17:2 GNB).
Some habits programme you positively
for success, while some others
programme you negatively for failure.
For example, a student who stays up
late to watch movies is
definitely programming himself
wrongly. He shouldn't expect to turn
out the same way with another who's
studious at night, and spends his time
wisely. The latter will most likely end
up an excellent student, while the
former ends up average or even
obtuse.
Human beings are born with "wild"
instincts; they come into the world as
babies who are uncultured and
untamed.
As they grow, their inherent "wildness"
makes it easier for them to pick up bad
habits faster than good ones.
This explains why a child may start
telling lies without anyone
necessarily teaching him how to. As he
continues in it, it forms his character.
Thus the Bible says, "Train up a child in
the way he should go: and when he is
old, he will not depart from
it" (Proverbs 22:6). Children are to be
taught
early to imbibe godly habits.
The older you get, the more difficult it
is to adjust your habits. An adult can't
change easily because he already has a
lifestyle, and to change it, he'll have to
get a new
one. He'll only have the opportunity of
a new lifestyle when he's born again;
that's when he receives a brand new
life
and a new Lord over his life.
If you're unhappy because of an
unwholesome habit, don't
become frustrated; rather, realize that
habits are simply repeated actions. If
you'd replace that old habit with
a.good one, you'd get rid of the one
you don't like.
The Bible says sin shall not have
dominion over you
(Romans 6:14). God's Word is given to
us to guide our thoughts, habits,
character, and ultimately build our
lives.
Whatever godly habit you desire to
cultivate is possible.
Spend more time in God's Word and
prayer, and your life will align with
and your life will align with His perfect
will.
PRAYER.
Heavenly Father, I thank you for your
Word has in it the ability to make me
what it talks about. Jesus Christ is Lord
of my life; I refuse to be in bondage to
any habit or lifestyle that's contrary to
your Word. I have the greater
One living in me, and He guides and
propels me from within, in Jesus'
Name. Amen.
Further Study:
Philippians 2:13
For it is God which worketh in you
both to will and to do of his good
pleasure.
Ezekiel 36:27
And I will put my spirit within you, and
cause you to walk in my statutes, and
ye shall keep my judgments, and do
them.
Daily Scripture Reading
Acts 18:1-23
Job 9-11.
Galatians 1:1-9
Isaiah 26.

Ploduwa03's photo
Sat 07/05/14 02:30 AM
PRAYER FOR TODAY : WHAT JOY IS FOUND IN YOUR EVER ABIDING PRESENCE OH LORD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR AMAZING LOVE, GRACE, PEACE, JOY AND FAVOUR THAT YOU HAVE SO ABUNDANTLY POURED INTO OUR LIVES BY YOUR HOLY SPIRIT.... WHAT A
PRIVILEGE TO BE SEATED TOGETHER WITH JESUS IN HEAVENLY PLACES AS
SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF OUR FATHER YAHWEH.... OUR JOY IS OVERFLOWING....WE ARE SOOO SO... SO.. BLESSED... Have an EXCITING DAY BELOVED OF FATHER... ENJOY BEING BLESSED!!!!!

-RHAPSODY OF REALITIES *
-
INVEST YOUR TIME IN SPIRITUAL THINGS.

-SATURDAY, 5TH JULY
-PASTOR CHRIS.

See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil (Ephesians 5:15-16).

Time is an asset, which you must learn to invest wisely. Investing your time wisely
means investing your time in spiritual things.
Moses had this on his mind when he prayed to the Lord to “...Teach us to number our days, that we may apply our
hearts unto wisdom” (Psalm 90:12).
Each day you live is an opportunity to accomplish so much, but the question is:
How well do you schedule your day?
When you wake up in the morning, don’t just roll off your bed and stumble blindly
into the day.
Spend quality time first to fellowship with the Holy Spirit in prayer and in the Word.
Ask Him to guide you as you schedule your activities for the day and prioritize your
activities.
Ask Him to help you save time, and you’d discover how much you’re able to accomplish for the Kingdom on a daily basis.
Then, you’ll become more productive, effective and progressive.
Remember that life’s got no extra time; so make every day count by doing only those
things that’ll advance the Kingdom of God, and improve your life. There’re people who have desired for a long time to read the entire Bible in
one year but haven’t been able to achieve this.
Some start but don’t complete it.“I usually don’t have enough time,” they lament, trying to exonerate themselves, but that’s not a good enough excuse.
Time is a fixed asset; it’s only twenty-four hours in one day; so we have to prioritize.
If you were wishing to have more time to study God’s Word, the truth is, you may
never get it.
What you need is to create the time to study the Word, and schedule your prayer times as well, because your whole future depends on it.
Proverbs 1:32 says, “For the turning away of the simple shall slay them….” The
simple are those who ignore truth; they ignore revelation and never take spiritual
things seriously.
They know it’s important to pray, but they’re too busy to do so. God calls them the simple, and He says their complacent attitude shall make them victims in life.
Don’t be like the simple, who would rather do other things than spend time on spiritual matters. Choose always to be
spiritually alert so that when the “evil day” comes, it’ll meet you well prepared and you’ll know what to do.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for the guidance of your Spirit in my life, and the wisdom that you impart to me each day.
I’m continually yielded to the Lordship of your Word.
Thus, my steps are ordered in victory, success, and
excellence, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Psalm 33:10
The Lord bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.
Psalm 90:12
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 17:16-34;
Job 6-8
2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 2 Corints 13:7-14; Isaiah 25

Ploduwa03's photo
Fri 07/04/14 12:41 AM
DECLARATION ON THIS BLESSED DAY:
I HAVE THE ABUNDANCE OF GRACE AND FAVOUR THAT I NEED FOR TODAY. I AM STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT.
WHATEVER OBSTACLE AND CHALLENGE I FACE TODAY, IS NOTHING IN COMPARISON TO THE GLORY THAT IS TO BE REVEALED IN ME AND THRU
ME.....FOR I WALK IN GOD'S FAVOUR AND ABUNDANCE AND BLESSINGS THAT ARE CHASING ME DOWN AND
ARE OVERTAKING ME......
Have a WONDERFUL DAY FULL OF POWER, STRENGTH AND DETERMINATION IN JESUS...

DEVOTIONAL.{JULY__2014}

NEWNESS IN TYPE AND
QUALITY.

FRIDAY~4TH~JULY~2014
PASTOR ANITA OYAKHILOME

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also
should walk in newness of life (Romans 6:4).

The Bible declares in 2 Corinthians 5:17, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” The Greek rendering of the phrase, “a new creation,” actually
means “a new species of being!” It doesn’t just refer to a new life in terms of timing; that is to say, a life that has
just begun. It means newness in type and quality. A new creation is a new type of man; he’s one of a kind that never existed before! He’s not subject to Satan, and doesn’t need deliverance.
This is who you are, if you’re born again. You’re not subject to defeat, and cannot be disadvantaged. Walk by faith, because you’ve already been
given the measure of faith (Romans 12:3). Romans 6:14 declares, “…Sin shall not have dominion over you….”
You’re a superior being; you’re no longer governed by sin or bad habits.
You’re not merely someone who has turned a new leaf or has changed from living the bad life to a good life. No!
You’re born anew, to express the righteousness, excellence, glory, and multifaceted wisdom of God.

CONFESSION:
I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto the Lord! I’m a partaker of the divine nature, expressing and manifesting the life of Christ in righteousness, excellence,
glory, wisdom and power! I reign by grace today, through righteousness, because the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death and its debilitating influences. Halleluiah!

F U R T H E R S T U D Y :
Isaiah 61:3
To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the
garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of
the Lord, that he might be glorified.;
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become
new.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 17:1-15, Job 3-5
2 Corinthians 13:1-6, Isaiah 23-24

Ploduwa03's photo
Thu 07/03/14 12:22 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS GLORIOUS THURSDAY:
I WALK WITH YOU FATHER
GOD; YOU ARE MY GLORY AND THE DIRECTER OF MY STEPS. I WALK DAILY,KNOWING, THERE IS FAVOUR,
BLESSINGS, ABUNDANCE and
OVERFLOW IN MY FUTURE. THERE ARE GOOD BREAKS AHEAD OF ME, YES, GOODNESS IS FOLLOWING ME
BECAUSE YOU DAILY ANOINT ME WITH FRESH OIL..... YES, I AM SURROUNDED BY YOUR GLORIOUS FAVOUR,.... YOU
HAVE AMAZING THINGS AVAILABLE FOR MY LIFE...THANK YOU FATHER FOR YOUR AMAZING LOVE and THE
POWER OF YOUR GRACE IN ME, BECAUSE OF JESUS...... Have an EXCITING DAY as you WALK IN FELLOWSHIP WITH FATHER GOD...

Rhapsody of Realities

BE TRUTHFUL.

THURSDAY,JULY 3RD,2014.
*PASTOR CHRIS

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds (Colossians 3:9).
Lying is one habit you ought to eschew because of its dangerous consequences. Truth always eludes liars, and the Word of God is truth
(John 17:17).

The Holy Spirit is called the Spirit of Truth (John 16:13), and He builds up a resistance against those who don’t celebrate the truth. The more they lie, the more He resists and avoids them.
A liar isn’t merely someone who told a lie; he is one who makes a habit of lying; he constructs lies. Revelation
22:15 says, “For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and
murderers, and idolaters, and
whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.”
Notice the Bible doesn’t say,
“whosoever telleth lies,” but
“whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.”
The liar plans or strategizes his lies. He knows what he is doing is wrong but still goes ahead to do it, because he’s
self-centred; selfish.
A liar is also one who says something contrary to God’s Word. The Bible says, “…yea, let God be true, but every man
a liar...” (Romans 3:4). As long as a man’s confessions are inconsistent with God’s Word, then they’re lies. For example, the Word says in Romans 5:1, “Therefore being declared
righteous by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (CKJB). If you’re born again, you must accept and walk in His
righteousness. If you keep saying, “no one can really be righteous before God,” that would be a lie, because it’s
inconsistent with what God has said.
1 Peter 3:10 tells us something
instructive: “For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they
speak no guile.” You can’t be speaking God’s Word, and at the same time lying. That’s a contradiction. The New King James Version renders the latter part of 1 Peter 3:10 thus: “…let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips from speaking deceit.” The man who deceives others never realizes his own deception. He suddenly “wakes up” and discovers life has passed him
by. He doesn’t deserve truth because he doesn’t tell the truth.
If you’re a man of truth, truth will promote and protect you. The Bible says, “…His truth shall be your shield and buckler” (Psalms 91:4). Form a
habit of speaking the truth always; this doesn’t just mean desisting from unwholesome communication, but speaking in consonance with the Word.
That’s a key principle on how to prosper and have good days.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, thank you for
teaching and instructing me through your Word how to live successfully.
Thank you for the Holy Spirit who leads and guides me to walk in truth. I’m lifted to a higher level of glory, where I
manifest your excellence and
righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 44:25(CEV) I make liars of false prophets and fools of fortunetellers.I take human wisdom and turn it into nonsense.
Proverbs 12:19(CEV) Truth will last forever;lies are soon found out.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
1 Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 16:16-40;Job 1-2
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: 2
Corinthians 12:11-21;Isaiah 22

Ploduwa03's photo
Wed 07/02/14 12:36 AM
"I am still CONFIDENT of this: I WILL SEE THE GOODNESS OF THE LORD..."(Ps27:13)...THIS IS YOUR TIME FOR ADVANCEMENT andPROGRESS.
LEARN TO LISTEN TO THE
VOICE OF HOLY SPIRIT AND BECOME NOT ONLY GREAT, BUT VERY GREAT; NOT ONLY BLESSED BUT ABUNDANTLY
BLESSED: BOLDLY DECLARE THE FAVOUR and GOODNESS OF GOD UPON LIFE and YOU WILL SEE THE SUPERNATURAL BECOMINGNATURAL.......My DECLARATION; I AM HIGHLY FAVOURED, THE BLESSINGS OF
THE LORD ARE OVERTAKING ME.... HALLELU YAH!!!
Have a BLESSED DAY, YOU HIGHLY FAVOURED ONE....

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES:

KEEP PRAYING... Positioned For Advantage

-WEDNESDAY 2ND JULY
-PASTOR CHRIS

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Someone once lamented, “As much as I pray for my country, it appears that the wickedness, especially from the political
leaders, keeps increasing. Can God still intervene? Is there need for me to keep praying?” The Word of God admonishes us to pray without ceasing (1 Thessalonians 5:17).
In Luke 18:1-8 the Lord Jesus emphasized the importance of persistence in prayer.
This is because being the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus,you can change anything through prayer.
The divine power necessary to cause that change is in you; it was deposited in you the moment you received the Holy Spirit into your life (Acts 1:8).
Moreover, James 5:16 (AMP) says, “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a
righteous man makes tremendous power
available [dynamic in its working].”
Continue to pray for your country. The Lord is the God of all flesh, and there’s
nothing too difficult for Him to do (Jeremiah 32:27).
He’s the God of possibilities, and He’s given you the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus and effect the changes you desire. Therefore, in praying for your country and other nations of the world, let these thoughts be in your mind.
The God to whom we pray, reigns and rules in the affairs of men: “... to the intent that
the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it
to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men” (Daniel 4:17).
Consider what He did to King
Nebuchadnezzar, who ruled his kingdom with absolute power. The Lord deposed him from his glory, and drove him out from among men, to dwell in the wilderness. God also restoredhimto office
after he repented.
God has power over every nation and sets in authority anyone that He chooses
(Romans 13:1). When He tells you to pray for your country, it’s because He’s given you the authority to decree a thing and
have it established (Job 22:28).
Intercede for as long as it takes for peace, continued progress, and stability in your
country. Pray as though it depended on you alone to effect changes in your nation,
and the truth is, it does; because you’re the salt of the earth.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for teaching me to pray without ceasing for my country.
I thank you for your divine power and wisdom that’s released, even now, upon
the leaders and political office holders for them to do your will, and for righteousness
to be established in the land and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Timothy 2:1-3
1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 15:22-35
Esther 5-7
2 Corinthians 11:10-33
Isaiah 20

Ploduwa03's photo
Tue 07/01/14 02:11 AM

Thought For The Day:

JESUS HAS YOU COVERED!- You are treated by God with favor, delight and acceptance because the beauty and
perfection of Jesus have been
transferred to you...
Have a great day looking great.

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional;

Keep Praying!

- Tuesday July 1st, 2014-
Pastor Anita

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Someone once lamented, “As much as I pray for my country, it appears that the wickedness, especially from the political leaders, keeps increasing.
CanGod still intervene? Is there need for me to keep praying?” The Word of God admonishes us to pray without
ceasing (1 Thessalonians5:17).
In Luke 18:1-8 the Lord Jesus
emphasized the importance of
persistence in prayer. This is because being the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, you can change anything
through prayer. The divine power necessary to cause that change is in you; it was deposited in you the moment you received the Holy Spirit
into your life (Acts 1:8).Moreover, James 5:16 (AMP) says, “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working].” Continue to pray for your
country. The Lord is the God of all flesh, and there’s nothing too difficult for Him to do (Jeremiah 32:27).
He’s the God of possibilities, and He’s givenyou the power of attorney to use the Name of Jesus and effect the changes you desire. Therefore, in praying for your country and other nations of the world, let these thoughts be in your mind.The God to whom we pray, reigns and rules in the affairs of men: “... to the intent that the living may know that themost High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and
giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men” (Daniel 4:17). Consider what He did to King Nebuchadnezzar,who ruled
his kingdom with absolute power.
The Lord deposed him from his glory, and drove him out from among men, to dwell in the wilderness. God also
restored him to office after he
repented.God has power over every nation and sets in authority anyone that He chooses (Romans 13:1).
When He tellsyou to pray for your country, it’s because He’s given you the authority to decree a thing and have it established (Job 22:28).
Intercede for as long as it takes for peace, continued progress, and stability in your country. Pray as though it
depended on you alone to effect changes in your nation, and the truth is, it does; because you’re the salt of the earth.

PRAYER:
Dear Father, I thank you for teaching me to pray without ceasing for my country. I thank you for your divine
power and wisdom that’s released, even now, upon the leaders and political office holders for them to do your will, and for righteousness to be established in the land and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study:
1 Timothy 2:1-3; Psalm 122:6

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
15:22-35, Esther 5-7
2 Year Bible Reading Plan: 2
Corinthians 11:10-33, Isaiah 20
Happy New Month..
Make Permanent & Irreversible Progress.

Ploduwa03's photo
Mon 06/30/14 02:16 AM
CONFESSION ON THIS GLORIOUS DAY:
I AM NOT ORDINARY!!! I AM THE OUTSHINING OF THE GLORY, THE BEAUTY AND THE GRACE OF A LOVING GOD...... I AM CONSCIOUS OF THE
SUPERNATURAL LIFE AND POWER OF GOD IN ME.... GREATNESS, EXCELLENCE AND SUCCESS ARE IN MY SPIRIT...... EVERYTHING AROUND ME
TODAY WILL BE TOUCHED AND
AFFECTED BY HIS DIVINE POWER AND GLORY THAT IS DEPOSITED IN MY SPIRIT THRU THE HOLY SPIRIT..... Have a GLORIOUS DAY IN HIS DIVINE POWER AND GLORY...

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL;

THE MASTER SOUL WINNER
~ Monday, June 30th -
Pastor Chris

And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men (Matthew 4:19).

The Lord Jesus was a master soul winner. His examples of soul-winning in the Scriptures are very inspiring. In John 4:6-42, He encountered a certain woman at the well of Samaria, and engaged her in a conversation. The woman came to draw water from the
well, and Jesus had a word of
knowledge about her.
However, to get her attention, Jesus started out a conversation with her by
talking about something that was of interest to her-the water. Upon getting her full attention, the Master said, "...Give me a drink of water" (John 4:7 GNB). From then on,
the Master witnessed to the woman, who believed and went about telling others about Jesus.
Matthew chapter 4 tells us another beautiful story of how Jesus walked along the shores of Lake Galilee, and saw two brothers who were fishermen:
Simon Peter and his brother Andrew.
Then the Master said to them,
"...Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matthew 4:19). The Master always knew how to engage others in a conversation on a subject
that was of interest to them, in a bid to witness to them.
If you've often wondered how to engage people in a conversation in order to preach the Gospel to them,
emulate the strategy of the Master.
Observe what such folks might be interested in, and initiate a conversation along that line.
For example, he may be reading a newspaper or magazine, try to observe
what he's interested in, and ask a question or make a positive comment to get his attention. Perhaps, you want
him to explain something to you, listen with rapt attention. If you do, he's likely to also give you his attention when you start speaking to him.

PRAYER:
Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for making me an effective soul winner; thank you for the opportunities you've set before me to witness and win souls and bring the light of your Word to
many today, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
1 Corinthians 9:16 For though I preach the gospel, I have
nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!
Act 17:22-34
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too
superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this
inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD.
Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in
temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath,
and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined
the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel afterhim, and find him, though he be not far from
every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given
assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
32 And when they heard of the
resurrection of the dead, some
mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.
33 So Paul departed from among them.
34 Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
Acts 15:1-21
Esther 1-4
2 Corinthians 11:1-9
Isaiah 19