Community > Posts By > ndragon

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:34 AM
it's just frustrating..you see good looking guys on here, good profiles, but they are 6 states away. No one really close that seems to be appealing.

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:31 AM
Can't remember the last time someone asked me "whats wrong" and I replied "nothing". I'm not help what so ever. lol

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:25 AM

everyone saying all this bull u know when u love someone its a little harder to just drop them to the curb than it is said......... idk everyonr personally but have had my fare share of exsperiences with women and they always forgive at least once......... so watever

I kicked my guy to the curb after being in love with him for about 10 years. He didn't cheat on me, but I was going to put up with the alcoholic anymore. It's all about respect for yourself. Are you willig to put yourself through more pain and suffering for someone that can't treat you right? Not this lady.

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:15 AM
No second chances with that one.

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:13 AM
For me...court house then just an all out gathering for the reception. A big dance and chat thing. NO big expensive thing. Honeymoon in the mountains.

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:08 AM
Does anyone else get the feeling that finding a relationship is a lost cause?

I want to find that illusive "true love" , but with all of the things I want I know it's a 1 in a million chance.

I have a kid and dont wanna move, bu what are the chances of find a guy that is famiy oriented, willing to move to the middle of no where, and be that one true love. lol like I said 1 in a million (maybe billion). :)

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:02 AM
If you want to stay in failed relationship..the only way to fix it is if your actually the problem. If it's the other person 9 times outta 10 they wont change and it's better to move on. You can only change yourself..Not others.

ndragon's photo
Sun 06/29/08 04:40 PM
I have a big tattoo on my stomach and a little lower. It has tear out claws and tail on my legs and inner thigh. I love tat's and as long as it's something special to you...go for it.

ndragon's photo
Fri 06/27/08 01:09 PM
yip..still single with most of the others here.

ndragon's photo
Thu 06/26/08 04:34 PM

I find that my child screens a lot of losers. I find it hard to date but I think the person who has the patience to deal with this package deal will be my soulmate. I dont have any drama w/ a baby daddy and I dont need anyone to take care of me and my lil one. If anyone runs because someone's a parent its not a bad thing- they just aren't on the same page as you relationship wise. They are doing you a favor by running and you have more time to spend w/ your child-- who is the most important person right now anyway. It sucks because it gets lonley but kids wont be little forever and eventually you can have more time for dating.

I completely agree!

ndragon's photo
Wed 06/25/08 11:19 AM
Thank You. needed that big time.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:58 PM
I wish more women though more of their kids in those situations. Instead of think about the man that hurts them all.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:27 PM

What's one thing that you would change about yourself, if you could?

For me...it would be get rid of my freckles.

Why would you want to get rid of your {{ Angel Kisses }}???

there's 2 ways to look at it..I don't have enough of them or I have too many.laugh

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:23 PM

Looks:Umm I hate my nose..thats about it.
As far as personality: I have no tact..I really am harsh at times.
and ohh yea I wish I was better in team sports..I cannot catch a ball for ****...broke a finger last time I tried.

same here...i can kick a ball, but catching is entirly different.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:21 PM

I think they are sexy too. its that girl next door thing.

For me i would want to be more in tune to body language

now that's a good one. body language speaks louder than words ever could/can

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:16 PM

Why do women with freckles always say that I'd love to count every freckle on your body ! Myself lose a few pounds

If all of the freckel's were connected then I would like it. I would have a great tan. Until then it's like being a human version of a dalmation. Too many spots. laugh laugh

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:03 PM

Freckles are sexy

for who. I guess it ok..you always have a game to play when your bored ...connect the dots. laugh

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:00 PM
definately cool:smile:

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:57 PM

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:44 PM

For me They caught my eye. The contast of their hair and skin. and maybe the irish in me. it very sexy to me

Now there is a real answer..Thank you.