Community > Posts By > ndragon

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:37 PM
Real name (Kami)yes... Screen name..no

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:34 PM

I like redheads and long leg?

why redheads? Just curious I can never get a real answer about red heads? Not that I'm bias or anything :) lol

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:29 PM

green eyes and blue eyes are my weakness

I used to like blue eyes

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:27 PM
10 + for you. You have that glamour look down pat.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:25 PM
brown hair, brown eyes sometimes long hair, but it depends on the guy.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:23 PM
Edited by ndragon on Tue 06/24/08 03:24 PM

easy 10 :wink:

seriously....most people think that pic makes me look like a b**ch. cool..a 10 lol

sorry still pretty new to this. For got to hit the quote button.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:20 PM
I don't think it matters. Its not hard to put it up or down.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:18 PM
seriously....most peoeple think that pic makes me look like a b**ch. cool..a 10 lol

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 03:13 PM
10..has the whole bad boy thing going on.

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/24/08 02:55 PM
9 ..pic's a little dark

ndragon's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:39 PM
To all of the guys who posted drinker flowerforyou

There are very few guys around here that would even take the time to post their real thoughts. It's hard to guys that can truely talk about things anymore (especially in wyoming). Not very many people in this town that seem to think about anything other than the next party or work.

ndragon's photo
Sat 05/31/08 03:51 PM

I was actually raised very religious in the Church of Christ.
The problem is that the more educated I became, then the more I would have questions. History shows us certain things that challenges our beliefs. The catholic church had to use religion as a control over the masses in the older times, so adapted things to their benefit. And modern day churches havent made it any better by using the high end business approach to religion. (evangelists, etc..)

But when it all comes down to it, I think it is your personal relationship with GOD that counts, and not all the hooplah thrown out there by the mass marketing of religion.

That make any sense whatsoever?

Makes a lot of sense. You don't have to goto church to know that you are close to god and know he's real.

ndragon's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:41 AM

i think i just want happiness...even if it i means i'm alone...at least i'm happy...:smile:

Definately like that idea.

ndragon's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:38 AM
I have a tough time drinking water..makes me sick to my stomach.
yes I know thats odd..then again I am odd :smile:

ndragon's photo
Thu 05/29/08 09:29 AM
To find a true friend close by to share my time with.

ndragon's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:31 PM
I'm too much of a tom-boy for lipstick. lol Don't know how to be girly :)

ndragon's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:18 PM

I guess you haven't heard that it was illegal to have red hair in Wyoming.bigsmile

Illegal and going extict. what's the world coming too? lol

ndragon's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:16 PM
"Wed 05/28/08 05:13 PM
From what I've read, the supposed lack of redheads is due to the fact they're sorta being bred out of existence. As redheads date, marry, and sprout kids with non-redheads, any genetic material that would dictate redheaded hair will get remove by the more dominant brunette hair gene.

Some geneticists have speculated that redheads will be "extinct" in another hundred years or so. And blondes won't be that far behind, too "

Now that's not even right.

ndragon's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:15 PM
well that bites.

ndragon's photo
Wed 05/28/08 05:10 PM
So I keep reading about all these people that like redheads...why are there so few in wyoming? lol :)
Redheads are known as a rare species to the guys around here. I didn't know we were considered a species, but we do seem rare here in wyoming. Have a great day all.