Community > Posts By > ndragon

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:43 AM
he made ribs last weekend that just melted in your mouth. sorry drooling on the keyboard. :)

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:40 AM
at 2 and it's going to be good. My nephew is oing to school to be a chef and he is the cook of the day. We have been having BBQ's almost every weekend all summer long.

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:33 AM
Doing good here..just waiting for the BBQ to start. :)

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:32 AM
I'm doing good alone, but wish I had more friends to have fun times with. Don't really need a relationship (probably wouldn't work anyways). :)

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:24 AM
good lucky

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:23 AM
welcome

ndragon's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:21 AM
morning all. Hope the days going good for everyone.

ndragon's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:39 PM
well it's time for dinner. Have a great night everyone.

ndragon's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:33 PM
hi storm, how are you

ndragon's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:19 PM
So is there anyone else still running around here? Hope everyone is having a great weekend

ndragon's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:17 PM
I had that happen when I was married. Usually not a big deal, but I found out he was telling every girl he talked to that he love them. I flipped out. Love is a word reserved for family and a special person close to your heart. No every person you meet. If it bothers you so much just ask.

ndragon's photo
Sat 08/09/08 05:13 PM

Heheh blasting a few different songs have helped. I think I pissed off my neighbors a bit, but thats ok... Things are a little easier, but now shes trying to call me. Its like everything I do is for nothing whenever she calls, I kinda slump back down into that low mood.

don't play that game...just don't answer and it'll save alot of stress (even if the feeling are still there). You'll never move on if you keep answering the phone when she calls. After a while you might be able to talk and not have the heart ache come back.

ndragon's photo
Fri 08/08/08 05:37 PM
foaming wasp spray works really good, but don't know what it would do to the plant. Also put a penny where it stung you.

ndragon's photo
Fri 08/08/08 02:44 PM
family (especially my son)

ndragon's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:19 PM

gotta hot date with the lawnmower and weedeater!!!! Does that count?????

wow you too. Just gotta love those kind of hot dates.

ndragon's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:31 PM
Did I miss my chance?:)

ndragon's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:10 PM
no bake cookies

ndragon's photo
Thu 08/07/08 06:08 PM
nope

ndragon's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:56 PM

I am completely happy when I'm not being reminded of how everyone else has the things I dream about...

it's depressing sometimes, but you should be happy for others. Share in the joy and then surprizing things happen. I have never known love to come in the direction you want when your looking for it.

ndragon's photo
Wed 08/06/08 04:52 PM

I hate to sound like the green eyed monster has gotten ahold of me...lol, but I really truely LOATHE seeing married and attached people on here. If you're not single, myspace has forums too. I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for that, but seeing someone on a singles' site so happily married or attached just makes me want to scream. Seeing the things I want in my life be given so abundantly to others just makes me feel more single.... something that doesn't even bother me usually on a daily basis...

unless your happy with where your at now...you will never be happy in the future. JMO