Community > Posts By > ndragon

ndragon's photo
Tue 07/08/08 04:44 PM
I ask my ex-hubby out and I was the one to propose to him. It's about 75/25 for me. If I'm really interested...I ask.

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:27 PM
Forgiveness is one thing...forgetting is another. People who say forgive and forget..are the ones hurting people. sorry tender subject...moving on.

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 05:25 PM
As long as you feel they are being honest. It's no biggy. my x and I still kinda talk. We even lived together for a while (about a year after we got divorced) cause we were both going to school and it was cheaper for him to rent from me then live else where. If people can stay on good terms then it is a good thing especially with kids involved.

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:58 PM
Welcome!

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:56 PM
So 1 and 5 are the main picks. Now to decide "which one" Thanx all

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:51 PM

I like 5 as well. It is cutsie and you look happy....

thanks my 2 year old figured out the camera. He's so cute taking pics.

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:50 PM

I'm not falling for it!!laugh

thanks anyways Pats

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 01:42 PM
Taking an opinion poll for the best picture for my new main profile photo.

What does everyone think?

ndragon's photo
Sun 07/06/08 12:30 PM
yes, for the right person fishing in the middle of no where. lol

ndragon's photo
Sat 07/05/08 04:40 PM

Well i'm goin gray so i'm gonna say................................Ahhhhhhhhhh GRAYlaugh laugh laugh

Gray can be sexy on some guys.:)

ndragon's photo
Sat 07/05/08 04:33 PM

none, i like my natural hair colour flowerforyou

same here

ndragon's photo
Sat 07/05/08 04:30 PM

...continual use of profanity as if it were an appropriate part of any and all conversations.ohwell

that and the word "yo" every other sentence.

ndragon's photo
Sat 07/05/08 04:25 PM
"Far Away" is mine for a while.

ndragon's photo
Sat 07/05/08 03:09 PM
Toyota Tacoma Truck..4 door in blue please :)

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 04:46 PM
X- boyfriend that help create my perfect angel (my son).

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:31 PM
I thought I was going to kill my own thread. lol

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 01:28 PM
well I'm glad to see there is life after being a thread killer :)

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:59 AM
I actually just wanted to find local people to BBQ with. It's no fun BBQ'ing with myself. :)

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:57 AM
Almost every time I post... It ends up being the end of the conversation. I either have bad timing or my picture is that scary. lol :)

ndragon's photo
Fri 07/04/08 11:49 AM

I think it is very hard to find true love here, and if by chance that you do...it is rare. I talked to someone for over 6 months...everyday for hours at a time. He was not the man that I thought he was when we met. Needless to say, we no longer talk to one another.

It's his loss...............

I did the same thing.

Here's another ? for you people actually reading this. :) We talked everynight for hours. He came to stay with me for a couple of weeks. Knew him in high school and his family is here. He is having a few life challenges, but things weren't working so I told him he needed to go stay with his family. The morning he was supposed to leave he e-mailed me pretty much telling me that he had a loaded gun in his hand and the only reason he wasn't going to pull the trigger was cause he would wake my son up. Now I took that very badly and haven't talked to him since then. Would you have done the same thing?