Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:44 PM
Edited by cashu on Tue 04/06/10 03:46 PM

And that's all folks!

You think this is funny . They got a lot of ceo's to donate MONEY to them for these rulings .

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:39 PM

I bet he doesn't know where I live

and I bet he doesn't know where I keep my shotgun either

I don't care who knows where i live just don't tell the government .

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:28 PM

sounds like hatred of authority,, organization of large numbers is usually going to require some type of 'chain of command'

organized hatred..kinda like the KKK

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
well heres a liberal response . do you know that 99.99% of the KKK is FBI agents ...

cashu's photo
Sun 04/04/10 03:01 PM
Edited by cashu on Sun 04/04/10 03:03 PM
HOW WAS THAT LAST SPACE TRIP , I HEARD THAT YOU RANOUT OF OXYGEN FOR A FEW DAYS , DOESN'T SEEM TO OF AFFECTED YOU TO MUCH , I MEAN YOUR AS SMART AS EVER .

cashu's photo
Sun 04/04/10 02:51 PM

whoa

Israel did not come about because of invasion and there never was a "palestinian state" in transjordan or the ottoman empire...

there is no excuse for bus bombings, indiscriminate rocket launches at civilian targets, cafe and marketplace and subway bombings, teaching hate to elementary school students, recruiting suicide bombers from grieving families, paying people to blow innocent people up, and killing and torturing your political enemies....

just saying...

:whoa
you have your choice read a history book ,read the old testsment , or ask a rabbi , all three well tell you you don't have a clue . and for the last part of gigerist check with your moderem history book or watch the movie about it if you have a hard time reading .

cashu's photo
Sun 04/04/10 02:44 PM

Ultimately, Saddam and the Ba'ath party and those continuing the violence are responsible.

PUT THE BLAME WHERE IT BELONGS GH BUSH GW BUSH DICK CHANEY .. AND THE LACKEYS UNDER THEM . there was no war before GH BUSH sent a dumb blonde out to do the nations business and she told hussiem we didn't care if he went to war with kuwiet sandu araba . And of course we did care .
Then little moron came in and wanted to get even for big daddy in his mind [ little that there is] . then 4000 plus good americans died because of those igos . None worth even 1 man let alone over 4000 .and the total keeps growing .

cashu's photo
Sat 04/03/10 02:59 PM

so, you shouldnt show respect to world leaders when visiting their country because its weakness,,,but if ISRAEL is disrespectful to you, you should bow down,,,because.....

just an example of the hypocrisy in the world and how you cant please everyone,,,,

It was very embarassing and disrespectful, knowing the VP was coming to work with palestinians and israelis, to not forewarn him in ANY way of this new , possibly more divisive, decision.

Screw the palestinians

aw you don't really mean that . thats just you dark parts speaking out . the palestinians are going to win in the end .

cashu's photo
Sat 04/03/10 02:47 PM

It's bullshiit...trauma and drama for that child, I'd be pissed if it were my kid!

well she could go back to where ever she came from and see what they say there about defaceing public property . if it ok there we can reward her 3 dollars for being so communty minded . But if they don't we should have her caned like the asians do with there idiots .

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:58 PM
I'LL BET THEY SENT THOSE LETTERS TO THEM SELFS .

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:46 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 04/02/10 05:56 PM

Considering the good the Dems are doing FINALLY I wouldn't count on a great over turn in November anyway.

The Dems are finally showing some balls. And even the unaffiliated like me have to admire their effort.

Yea they're doing a great job, completely ignoring the will of the American people. That is why we are having shootings at offices, gas lines being cut, offices vandalized, possible Anthrax letters (again), spitting, mass protesting etc. Never have I seen it get this bad.

Dems are going to get spanked in November PERIOD.

everything you say that has happened as signs of anger are things a bunch of girlly boys would do . shooting at an empty buliding , breaking a gas line with out an timer , vandalizeing an office , wow the really put the old fear out there , fake anthrax letters I almost sh it there , wow you guys sure fight a tough war .
In the mean time they just got another 20,000,000 bucks for the home team . get serious or shut up .
THERE releaeing 6 of the 7 christain soldiers .. wow I thing someone ratted out them for the frame job .... aw politics don't you just despise them .

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:24 PM

A Florida doctor who opposes the new health care law posted a sign on his office door telling patients who voted for President Obama to get care "elsewhere," the Orlando Sentinel reported.

The sign on Dr. Jack Cassell's door reads, "Changes to your health care begin right now. Not in four years," the Sentinel said.

Cassell, a urologist, told the newspaper that he's not turning anyone away.

"That would be unethical," he said. "But if they read the sign and turn the other way, so be it."

A registered Republican, Cassell is providing his patients with photocopies of a health-care timeline produced by Republican leaders that outlines "major provisions" in the health care law -- and he's placed a sign above the stack of copies that reads, "This is what the morons in Washington have done to your health. Take one, read it and vote out anyone who voted for it."

Cassell told the newspaper that a patient's politics wouldn't affect his care for them, but he added he would prefer not to treat people who support Obama.

"I can at least make a point," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/04/02/doctor-obama-supporters-health-care/

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Actually the doctor shouldn't be allowed to pratice on any one whose insurance is covered by the government . The fact is he would not be able to take care of anyone as he should because of his bigottry . Why should he be allowed to pig out with the rest of the doctors who give good care willingly ...Dump the garabge ...

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:15 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 04/02/10 05:17 PM

Northeast Hit With Devastating Floods, As Federal Flood Insurance Expires Due To GOP Obstruction

Last week, Senate Republicans, led by Sen. Tom Coburn (R-OK), blocked an extension of unemployment benefits, claiming that they objected to granting the extension without offsetting it with a spending cut elsewhere. Last month, Sen. Jim Bunning (R-KY) and a handful of his Republican allies did the same thing, with Bunning telling Democrats who wanted to pass an extension by unanimous consent “tough ****.”

But it wasn’t only unemployment benefits that expired: the same package that the Republicans blocked also included extenders for the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP). And the critical nature of NFIP was brought into the spotlight this week, as many northeastern states have been battered with record amounts of rainfall, which has led to widespread flooding.

Flooding in Rhode Island was the worst it’s been in 100 years, with some rivers “several feet above all-time records.” Boston saw its wettest March since record keeping began in 1872, while “bridges and highways have washed out from Maine to Connecticut and sewage systems have been overwhelmed to the point that families were asked to stop flushing toilets.” National Guard troops have been mobilized to aid residents in both Rhode Island and Massachusetts.

According to the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, there are 5.5 million flood insurance policy holders in flood plains, and as of this week, homeowners were rendered unable to renew their policies. If any of those homeowners were victims of the current flooding, they will “face complications” filing claims. As Blain Rethmeier, spokesman for the American Insurance Association, put it, “it’s unfortunate that the NFIP has fallen victim to the political process”:

Ultimately the people who will suffer the most are property owners who need new coverage or who need to renew their flood insurance policies. One can only hope that Mother Nature is kind until April 12. Otherwise, there’s not much people can do.

According to Roll Call, Republicans hope to blame the expiration on Democrats when they come back from the current recess, since House Democrats objected to the spending offsets that the Senate had agreed to. But Republicans have made it clear that they fully endorse obstructing these extension packages. After all, Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ) said this week that “we didn’t give [Bunning] as much help as we probably should have.” “It took an act of courage like Sen. Bunning’s to perhaps jolt people,” Kyl said.
"

http://thinkprogress.org/2010/04/02/flood-expire/

I can suggest a place to make the cut . in federal pay except for the military .... All federal employs who make over $100000. should be cut 50% . that should help the poor bastards who are losing so much because of there mistakes . As you should of noticed I did not exclude congress .

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:27 PM
:cry: sad sad :cry: yawn yawn yawn noway noway noway

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 01:19 PM

I worked in a resteraunt for years and this makes me sick...one reason I cook at home and not eat out very often and never send food back will just order new food and when I go to pay I ask to talk to the manager...Never p-off the waiter or waitress. I think the people who did this should be charged it is a form of assault... I read of a girl spitting on someone here and was arrested for assault!

It is a crime in it self to spit on someones food in a resturant . but it a crime to let someone work around food prep who has hepetitis . SO the resturant is libieal but i hope the put the as holes in jail for as long as possibly and makes them pay till it hurts and then do it again to them till there old and grey .

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:57 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 04/02/10 01:09 PM

Boy. Obama just seems to keep alienating the voting bases that got him elected.

The Environuts are pissed cuz he allowed drilling for oil...sounds like a lot of Jewish folks are gonna be irritated because of the treatment of Israel...

He better start pushing for amnesty for illegals because he's gonna NEED those 12-20 million votes.

Theres no peace in the middle east because of israel , theres nothing more to say about it . Israel or the jews or hebrews which ever name you want to use started this war and have refuse to let the muslims come home and there well be no peace till they can come back to there home which they lived in for thousands of years long before the hebrew s found there country . As far as obama goes and the oil drilling ,I think he's being a stand up type person when he's willing to dril in the rich folks front yard just like they have done in the reg . peoples front yards . This country doesn't have many people like that .
In my opinion the only problem he has is, Its hard to soar like an eagle when your surrounded by turkeys ...

cashu's photo
Fri 04/02/10 12:48 PM
thank god the schools can grade on a curve . we have to keep the count right . there isn't any one else to do the job hes the leader of the pack ,live with it .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:48 PM
Githithner said to day that the jobs well not be coming back for years . he took care of his friends an now its the old liberal suffle . americans don't deserve what they have screw them ... and the way i see it if you don't fight for youselfs maybe you don't . thats a slight change in terms but i'm saying the same thing as the courts . IF YOU DON'T FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:36 PM

Leave it to the GOP to find more ways to lose support. I predict this party will fall apart soon, continue to splinter off into little nutbag groups...therefore neutered and never again allowed the power to try to destroy America.

Conservative leader tells donors to stop giving to RNC

"Atlanta, Georgia (CNN) -- The head of an influential social conservative organization urged members and supporters Wednesday to stop donating to the Republican National Committee and instead contribute to its own coffers or to candidates with like-minded goals.

Tony Perkins, president of the Family Research Council, made the plea in his "Washington Update" column posted on the organization's Web site following the revelation that the RNC paid for a night out at a risque Hollywood nightclub.

"I've hinted at this before, but now I am saying it -- don't give money to the RNC," Perkins said in his column. "If you want to put money into the political process, and I encourage you to do so, give directly to candidates who you know reflect your values.

"Better yet, become a member of FRC Action and learn about the benefits it offers, including participating in the FRC Action PAC which can support candidates who will advance faith, family and freedom," he said."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/04/01/perkins.rnc/index.html
well this does say a lot more about why when they are in power they only get togeather on stealing money . everything else goes blowing in the wind like abortion .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:30 PM

Not to mention going to war with the most evil Religion known to man.

What religion are you talking about ? Just very curious witch is worst .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/01/10 04:20 PM

its about time we sent these guys a message. the ones we took alive should be tourned over to the fbi and charged with terrorism.

i LIKE OBAMA EVEN MORE . FINALLY WE HAVE A PRESIDENT THATS NOT SCARED ...

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25