Community > Posts By > cashu

cashu's photo
Sat 04/10/10 05:38 PM
Edited by cashu on Sat 04/10/10 05:45 PM

Most Americans aren't really up on relatively recent world history.

I wonder why...

Because the parents are to busy griping about what the public schools teach their kids to actually get any teaching done...

Shakes head.

If the public schools would teach the kids what the parents ask there wouldn't be anyone standing shakeing there heads . if teachers would go back teaching the 3r s we would all be happy . I see no reason for teachers to inject them self in the sex lives of kids and i do expect them to be protected when they are in school . An parents are not a part of the teaching program . SO STOP BLAMEING THEM FOR YOU NOT DOING THE JOB YOU WERE HIRED FOR .
acadiemics not bull sh . We don't sennd them to school for you to friends with . One last thing , don't get involed with the politics in school kids lifes . Your not there to take sides , no one needs you to side with the rug rats you like against the ones that are not so popular . to put it in a simple way for you . teach them how to read write and add . nothing else ......

cashu's photo
Fri 04/09/10 02:45 PM
Edited by cashu on Fri 04/09/10 02:51 PM

seriously,, the man graduated MAGNA CUM LAUDE from HARVARD ,,, Im sure he is more than capable of writing his own biography,,

lets not make more empty accusations either

he must of been graded on a curve because I heard him say NO NEW TAXeS ON PEOPLE WHO MAKE LESS THAN 250,000 DOLLARS A YEAR . I heard him say it many times . there was no exceptions to it , plain and simple NO NEW TAXES ON PEOPLE WHO EARN LESS THAN 250,000 DOLLARS A YEAR ..
But with the cost of medical going up , I wonder about the true value of a degree from HARVARD .. actually I don't think much of any of the degrees any more ... I've met to many dumb ***** with degrees ..... The smartest one in the all are the ones who ask the working people how you can do this better ..
and ones who say there are graduates . Its really hard to tell the difference except when there in you local and you hear them say how smart we tis .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:46 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 04/08/10 05:53 PM

The US is technically bankrupt. The current spending programs are only possible by selling bonds to foreign nations. At some point in the near future, the amount being paid on interest could (probably will) cause social services to reduce causing mass unrest in the general population. (IMHO anyway) The instability will cause foreign nations to stop buying bonds if they don't stop anyway.

The US is also devaluing it's own currency by simply printing more of it without anything to back it up.

You don't keep lending money to someone who cannot control their spending. A major issue is that the countries loaning the US money are afraid that a collapse of the US would cause a world wide financial collapse.

China is rapidly using sales to the US to build it's own economy to the point in the near future that sales to itself may make sales to the US unnecessary for sustained growth. At this point, lending money to the US would probably stop and China would simply slide into the position of world economic leader somewhat as the US did after World War II.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If bernanke said this then i wouldn't believe a word he says . he works for obama and the low life is biteing the hand feeding him .

If we are printing a litttle extra which I don't beleave , we are all in trouble . That is what is called inflation .take in a dollar and send out 2 new ones . that means the bonds are no good if your holding any . The chinaise are a very smart people and wouldn't of bought those bonds with out a clause protecting them from someone doing just that .
I feel that both partys have caused this not just one . Its hard to find any one around thats not on the take . selling there votes passing worthless laws knowingly .
we need to take over one of the partys and change the whole thing ..get rid of these moron judges along with the others .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:28 PM

...did Obama promise that if you made less than 250K a year, your taxes wouldn't go up?? 25?? 50?? A couple HUNDRED times?

Well...guess what. That was just another talking point/lie to get people to vote for him.

NOW...Pelosi and a few others have said that a " Value Added Tax " ( a national sales tax ) is being considered.

Does anyone think that " considered " doesn't mean almost guaranteed?? Doesd anyone think that, despite his promises, he wouldn't sign it once it was put on his desk?

Way to go Obama.:thumbsup:

Personally...I've said it time and time again:

"I did not vote for him, and tried so diligently to make others see the truth, that he was/is not what/who he is portraying to be."

JMO

waving

the trouble with your position is it was a 2 man election and the other guy was worse .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:18 PM

hahahahaha

the left wing ideologues railing against the right wing ideologues

the way they talk sounds like they caught some white guy doing there mother in the back door in pulic .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/08/10 05:01 PM
Edited by cashu on Thu 04/08/10 05:03 PM

i have respect for nobody that has to hide behind a mask to kill.......

besides, if they do that, they're fair game. a high powered rifle shooting white things in the dark? sounds like a fun game. like shooting ducks at the fair, but more meaningful. i'd much rather meet them face to face, so they know who's ripping them slowly, limb from limb...

i guess i'm reverse-hate?laugh laugh laugh

the fbi ,dea, local police , state police , atf , black robbers , mexican robbers , ect .. your a little short on something aren't you .. with your knowledge of the kkk makes me think YOU ARE ONE .

cashu's photo
Thu 04/08/10 04:45 PM
it wasn't passed with the reconcilation way they back off and voted it in the old fashion way .one vote at a time ..

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 06:29 PM

on the night of oct. 9 1995 an unidentafied person or group (no one knows which) deliberately derailed an amtrak train in palo verde az. one person on board the train (an amtrak worker) was killed and 78 were injured. the fbi found a note near the crash site that ranted about the government's actions at waco and ruby ridge. this leads many to conclude that right-wing home grown terrorists were behind the derailment but this connection has never been proven. therefore no plausible motive can be discounted. the method of the attack was that those resposible moved one rail slightly closer to the other one and then reconnected the trip wire that connected the trak to the signals. had the wire been broken the signals would have turned red and stoped the train. the spot chosen was made the crash espesaly violent. one car fell into a dry streem bed and the remote site ment that the train was traveling fast. hundreads of people could have died in this attack and those resposible could do it again. it is likely that the attacker(s) have told someone at some point since the attack. a few weeks ago a 32 year old cold case in new jersey was soved. so this 15 year old case can also be solved. if any one here knows anything that could help the fbi solve this case please tell the fbi they can protect you if they have to.

I don't think your looking in the right derection . waco was not a right wing group .It was some where close to no wing at all thats why Mcvie got so mad at it when then government went out and killed them . They had moved out there to get away from the people of this country and to live a life with god .
The government made up an excuse that they were dealing in guns illegally but after they were murdered it came out that they were licensed gun dealers .
But they were not political . but az does have a lot of people who feel very free .. Like Mc Vie he was outraged by the murder of all those children , that was done on clinton's watch and ordered by JANET RENO FROM FLA . Never turn your back on the liberals .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 06:13 PM

I don't think it's a waste of time. The Constitutionality of it all has to be delineated once and for all

no more than roe v wade

or no more than brown v board of education was a waste of time

although the cherokee nation v state of georgia might have been a waste of time

IT WAS BECAUSE THE CHIEF AT THE TIME SIGNED THE AGREEMENT TO GO TO OK. ALTHOUGH HE PAID A HIGH PRICE FOR HIS DECIDSION . HIS TRIABL MEMBERS SHOT AND KILLED HIM .
WHAT MOST PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND IS IF OUR PRESIDENT MADE A TREATY WITH SOMEONE TO DO THE SAME THING WE COULDN'T DO MUCH ABOUT IT EITHER .
YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT WHAT YOUR THINK . OBAMA SEEMS TO HAVE HIS FEET ON THE GROUND I MAY NOT AGREE WITH ALL HE DOES BUT THERE IS NO ONE THAT I AGREE WITH COMPLETLY .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:46 PM

based on the facts your proably wrong you haven't considered the supreame court being a republicain court ..

It would appear you have YOUR facts twisted 'cashu'.

There is absolutely no basis in law for the judicial challenge. It would matter very little that all Supreme Court Justices were on GOP payroll (which isn't the case anyway).

Not a speck of solid argument to be made for this empty challenge in Constitutional Law.

The only ill guided motive to push with this wasteful diversion, is POLITICAL.

It is about 'POWER-LOST', and the greed of conscience-less politicians whom will go to extreme ends it is clear, to get their 'touches' back on the throne.

The 'health-bill-scare' is simply the ticket they are using on their way to the 'Power Terminal'.

Nothing to do with serving the people. Obama has already done that by ensuring every US citizen with the most basic of Free World dignities, of not having to die in the streets, or declare bankruptcy due to illness!!!

The history of this country is that the supreme court does change there thinking and trends with the political winds .read a book .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:32 PM
I hope the tea party isn't republician or democrate . Other wise its the same ol stuff in a different bag .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:27 PM
don't sound right . 6 year olds hanging them selfs . takes to much thought to do it that way .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:21 PM
I don't care who likes her shes to stupid to tell everyone how to live .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 05:06 PM
HEY $50,000 is not much money . I would have a very hard time liveing on it .

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 04:58 PM
Edited by cashu on Wed 04/07/10 05:01 PM
from what i have heard , a lot of the people who rape women do it because the need the excitement to even get it up . so if you don't want them to rape GUESS what you need to do . if they can get it up they don't have to rape . they can score on one of the pass arounds ..

cashu's photo
Wed 04/07/10 04:48 PM
again the group of eight they opened up on had nothing.

I looked at it and saw the ones with the ak47 s talking with the rest of them , thats enought for me to say GOOD SHOOTING GUYS .. KEEP IT UP .
I you don't want to be shot don't run around with people with assult weapons . as far as i'm concerned they can do that here to i would vote them innocent all day long . thats one of the things thats so wrong here . The bad should die young not the good guys .

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 04:16 PM
based on the facts your proably wrong you haven't considered the supreame court being a republicain court ..

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 04:07 PM
Edited by cashu on Tue 04/06/10 04:12 PM

If you haven't noticed, the most notorious state for executing criminals, Texas, is not on that list. Having the death penalty means nothing if a state doesn't use it! In Texas if you kill somebody we'll kill you right back!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and yet there are so many there that really deserve it ..
MO. use to be on that list but then I moved and it droped to the bottom of the list .
and yes your right about this poster

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:55 PM
actually she plays it even when there's nothing there . she just makes it up then ..

cashu's photo
Tue 04/06/10 03:50 PM
I heard the most common improvement is replaceing there lips with a donut . of course they do there in the corp. s to .

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25