Community > Posts By > widowerseeking

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:51 PM
tell kater just remember it takes two working full time to make a marrige a success, voice of experience. drinker :heart: flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:42 PM
kitten, why a camera?? you hoping to take some XXX rated pictures???

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:35 PM
people who view your profile and block their own so you are unable to see who vied you.explode explode explode

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:29 PM
cesear salad, swiss steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, and green peas. fixed enough will also have the same for dinner.

widowerseeking's photo
Thu 02/07/08 01:21 PM
how about a bra?? always have some milkshakes handylaugh laugh laugh

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:48 PM
teddy said that box of chocolate was missing one piece, bet she meant to say was missing all but one piece. LMAO drinker drinker drinker

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:28 PM
why a month for love??? it should be every day of every week, every week of every month, every month of every year, most importantly it should last a lifetime.:heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:15 PM
teddy, I am able to come back my eyes are improving a little, still the doc told me no more than about an hour a day for now. at least that is better than no computer time.

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 02/06/08 06:07 PM
when I first joined here, we all knew VAN but had never heard of MIKE does that make me an oldie but goodie. I remember when Van introduced Mike, his picture popped up and the message was, Boo, I am mike.drinker drinker drinker sad

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:43 PM
I am just about lost here see a lot of new faces, also a lot of changes in the format. see lex is now a moderator, don't think they could have did better.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:34 PM
can spend a little time here, just not a lot, don't see many old names right now hope to see more of them soon.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:24 PM
just had another eye exam today, the doc said it was ok to get back on the computer, just not for very long at a time.

widowerseeking's photo
Tue 02/05/08 09:19 PM
dated a lez for awhile did not know she was one for some time, can say for sure she was one hot chick, the few times I got her in bed.

widowerseeking's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:43 PM
just wanted to let all his friends know that his eyes are just a bit better, since the last surgery and if they continue to show improvement he may be able to come back here in a couple of months....

widowerseeking's photo
Wed 12/19/07 10:53 PM
after this latest round of eye surgery, he is having a very hard time seeing the screen, so he has posted for the last time. has his computer up for sale.sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Sat 12/08/07 12:30 PM
have slept om it, but I don't think it is worth staying here my eyes for on thing, the other my heart with stents and a pacemaker, it does me more harm than good when I post. after every post receive hate mail from those who don't like military personell or veterans, mostly the younger croud not all by any means but enough of them that it is hurting me. am going to check out two other sites, if either of them look good to me will be back to deactivate.one is a 50 plus, the other is a 40 plus, I want to see what they are like first.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:47 PM
seems like the site itself has changed, the most of the oldtimers are gone, just not right for me with all the new people most of them so young. also a dating site it is not at least for me no one close to me.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 12/07/07 11:30 PM
sometime tomorrow I plan to deactivate, this site has just changed so much I no longer feel like I belong. now I know or at least feel like I have made some good friends here, but feel it is time for me to move on.sad sad sad

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:22 PM
on another site not this one met two 19 year olds not in person just on the site one acted like she still in kindergarden, the other one gave you the feeling she was more mature than most 40 or 50 year olds. you can sometimes miss a lot in life if you set limits and boundries, then say you will not cross them and you want no other person crossing them either.

widowerseeking's photo
Fri 12/07/07 01:02 PM
have been on many sites over a period of time, and 9 out of 10 requests I have had asking for a date were the 18 to 25 crowd, does that make them wierd or creepy it does not, they have just said they like older men,the same in reverse how many of the young guys like older women. neither of these things are creepy or perverted, as for the two numbers behind a screen name, at least half of the ads use those two numbers for their age not birth year. the best thing I can think of if you don't want to have people look at your profile DEACTIVATE that usually works.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25