Community > Posts By > star_tin_gover

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:34 PM

sad
If your religion Is supremest too Males, it's likely a cult.
(i.e." God created man mirroring "Himself")

If your Religion uses Symbolology like a "Crusifix or david's star it's Pagan.

If your religion has Mass Worship on a Certain days, it's Paganism. (ie. Christianity, Juedism, Islam )

If your Religion is so male supremest it believes in Multiple wives or covering up your multiple wives with clothes like a turban, it's a Cult.

If your Religion Fear Mongers about the After life, (I.E, Hell & heaven ) It's by definition a Fear mongering CULT.

If you've been forced into your current religion by your parents from birth, that's just pathetic on your part and your parents.

If your Religion has had any past history of Mass Genocide on a culture that just wanted to be left alone, it's a CULT. (i.e. Christianity, Islam. )

If your Religion has any past history of persecuting people that doesn't believe in the same system you do, it's a CULT.

I'm sorry if I Offend, My Ancestor's Were Celtics and a peaceful people before the Roman Catholics came and Killed or Converted everyone.

All a religion has too do too qualify as a cult is Fear mongering, Supremisty over other religion's and certain races.

EVEN NOW CHRISIANITY SUPPORTS THE GENOCIDE ON THE PALISTINIAN PEOPLE ALONG SIDE THE JEWS. you people think Isreal was always there in the middle of no where? NOPE. The jews killed and genocide All those who followed Islam and that's how Isreal has obtained it's border's today.
Soon Gaza Will be no more and property of the jews with dead body's of Women and children all over the place.

The more you oblivious Christians dance around the may pole the more people are going too suffer.

You really wounder why 9/11 happened? THOSE POOR PEOPLE WERE DESPERATE TOO BE HEARD AND ALL America does is INVADE and OCCUPY 2 country's that had nothing too do with it.
The Islamist Hijackers were from Saudie Arabia AND Iran!

Christianity and all the other Supremest Cults must be taken off this earth if we are all going too live in peace without judging each other.

By the way, When the "Fake Rapture" happens, stay away from the Lights in the sky, I'm warning you sheep people. Do not Reject Nature, it has taken care of you all your life.

btw, Christianity stole the Cross symbol from Celtishism, look it up, i dare you. Indoctrinated Oblivious Jesus Freaks.
Learn the Universal Season's before the Next age is upon us!
sad

I didn't see in your rant what we would be if our religion taught us to spell so we would appear intelligent to those we are viewing as less intelligent. huh laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 06/22/08 08:28 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sun 06/22/08 08:29 PM

hey,hey,hey, - i'm the comedian around here!! not star - turnover!! explode

flowerforyou laugh bigsmile

Turnover? laugh Is that a Freudian slip pertaining to your days in the crowbar motel(prison) getting a striped tan when bubba sweetly whispered that word in your ear? laugh flowerforyou Yes Tribo, I humbly hand the crown of comedy back to you.flowerforyou Back to my duties as Jester. laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 06/22/08 04:45 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sun 06/22/08 04:52 PM

Hmmm... So, I see Christianity has been reduced to a religion that stones it's unruly children. Therefore, it can't be valid, and should be abandoned.

I wish I could say I admire this logical and critical thinking.

Really, you think you've got a grasp of Christianity?

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Eljay, he has been single a long time. Christianity is NOT what he has a grasp on. laugh
He is a tortured clueless soul who finds his strength in chanting the same old tired mantra that we have heard and found to be wanting on each occasion but hey, if it gets him out of momma's basement then let him humor himself. A fraud is a fraud no matter how much they try to believe their own BS trying to convince themselves otherwise. And I say this in the kindest of ways.flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:50 PM

And yet if he is Catholic, he probably participated in a ritual whereby he drinks to blood and eats the flesh of Christ. He probably has no problem with that.

JB

you are way out of context.

How so? I'm just trying to make sense of that ritual.

JB

JB, you believe we are being farmed as food for aliens. How could you possibly make sense out of..... anything?noway
Nothing personal, just trying to make sense out of you trying to make sense out of something you view as nonsensical. laugh :wink:

huh Well, not all of us are being farmed as food. bigsmile The aliens are very picky about what they eat.huh

Take me for example... They wouldn't dare. I'm too old, too tough, too many toxins, and I would zap them into the next vortex with my ray gun anyway.

Besides, I eat too much chocolate. Chocolate is poison to them from what I understand. laugh laugh

They like children actually. huh It's not a pretty picture I know.

The Reptile Queen huh

Here comes the Queen
and her royal court.
Her servants are waiting
within the fort.

No one will stand
in the way of her power.
The time is at hand,
and dark is the hour.

She comes to deliver us,
(and that was the plan.)
Oppression and ruthlessness
Is ruling our land.

With reptile eyes,
Cold blooded and cruel
she spreads the lies
and continues to rule.

Here comes the Queen
with her vampire sons
and they drink the blood
of the little ones.

So watch your children
and hide your gold;
Here comes the Queen
and her blood runs cold.

bigsmile

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:08 PM

WOW! Interesting...

It's always been my stand to not get into interdenominational squabbles. I never want to diminish someone else's faith as we are at all levels.

God has told me to pray for unity in the body...that's ALL those who consider themselves Christians. We should not be second guessing other people's faults, shortcomings, or denominations. We really need to come into agreement with God & His word. These other things are moot.

Fighting over what Catholics believe (as ex...since the poster brought it up) does not build up or edify the body.

I suggest we pray to God to unify us all. Every time I come into some human realtional problem I take it to God & He tells me what to pray for. God's word says not to dwell on things that seperate but to pray in the spirit for unity.

Just sayin....

Now that is interesting. Hypocrisy at it's finest I guess...

"I never want to diminish someone else's faith"

"We should not be second guessing other people's faults, shortcomings, or denominations."

"God's word says not to dwell on things that seperate but to pray in the spirit for unity."

All these things saying that you accept people and you wouldn't want to diminish someone elses faith yet all I see on here is you condemn and criticize anyone that is not a Christian. Calling the majority of them devil worshippers because they don't think like you do.

Interesting indeed.

Jeannie wrote....

Verrrrry Interesting indeed...... smokin drinker bigsmile

It's to bad she can't expand her heartfelt understanding to other faiths. How sad. ohwell

Jeannie,

What you said ......

Think about it .......flowerforyou

Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black, eh? flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:02 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sat 06/21/08 07:06 PM

And yet if he is Catholic, he probably participated in a ritual whereby he drinks to blood and eats the flesh of Christ. He probably has no problem with that.

JB

you are way out of context.

How so? I'm just trying to make sense of that ritual.

JB

JB, you believe we are being farmed as food for aliens. How could you possibly make sense out of..... anything?noway
Nothing personal, just trying to make sense out of you trying to make sense out of something you view as nonsensical. laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 06/21/08 07:01 PM

JB

Not only that but a God who can only forgive sins when a blood sacrifice has been offered to him already has blood on his hands.

I don't see how the idea of God being so 'holy' fits in with a God who demands blood sacrifices before he can forgive disobedience. The religion is already tainted by unholy acts demanded by the very God it claims is so 'holy and sacred'.

It's just another example of inconsistency as far I'm concerned.

Can't have a perfectly holy and divine deity running around asking people to slaughter animals so he can forgive them. That a totally 'unholy' concept right there.

I'm sure I would have some serious disagreements with Mr. Augustine. His demand that the biblical god be considered to be so pious that it's above reproach just doesn't wash as far as I'm concerned. The biblical stories just don't portray that ideal IMHO. flowerforyou

it would have been very interesting a debate between you and Mr. Augustine.

It would have made the Guinness book of world records for the shortest debate. laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:34 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 08:38 PM

I Believe the Spirit of Joy ,Love, and Peace has come into this Place.flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou

In fact, it is filling the air and overflowing Everywhere....into ALL the threads.flowerforyou

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Now all we need is for Star_Tin to bring in the Laughter!!laugh laugh

Brother Star_Tin.....where art thou?!!!laugh

Hither I art thou er..... forsooth mine er.... I'll shut up now. laugh flowerforyou Wouldee! You should come to Willmar, MN for SonShine! A week of top name Christian outdoor concerts. drinker Your favorites!
http://www.sonshinefestival.com/
Main Stage:
Wednesday: 7PM - 10PM
MASI
Jars Of Clay

Thursday: 5PM - Midnight
Peder Eide
Jael
Ovation Winner
Maron
Stellar Kart
Superchick
Jeremy Camp
Third Day Stage 2:
Thursday: 11AM - 5:30PM
School Boy Humor
Silverline
Decyfer Down
Dizmas
The Wedding
Pillar
Friday: 2PM - Midnight
Wavorly
Fireflight
Hawk Nelson
Barlowgirl
Bob Lenz
David Crowder Band
TobyMac Friday: 11AM - 5:30PM
Capital Lights
Since October
Children 18:3
Run Kid Run
Spoken
Thousand Foot Krutch
Saturday: 1PM - Midnight
Club 3 Degrees winner
Krystal Meyers
Red
Kutless
Skillet
Jeremy Kingsley
Flyleaf
Newsboys Saturday: 11AM - 5:30PM
The Dig Project
Ruth
Nevertheless
Eleventyseven
John Reuben
KJ52

Indoor Stage :
Thursday: 10AM - 3PM
Club 3 Degrees Bands (TBA)

Indoor Stage :
Thursday: 5PM - Midnight
Hands
Once Nothing
With Blood Comes Cleansing
Oh Sleeper
Kingston Falls
The Chariot
Haste The Day
Friday: 10AM - 3PM
Jacen Rebourne
El Prezdino
Lyrical Miracle
Mizz Reality
Kaboose
RedCloud
Friday: 5PM - Midnight
No Wings To Speak Of
Common Yet Forbidden
Burden Of A Day
Inhale Exhale
War Of Ages
August Burns Red
Project 86
Saturday: 10AM - 3PM
tbd
Ryan Daniel
Verbal Contact
NomiS
Eric Cross
Heath McNese

Saturday: 5PM - Midnight
For Today
I Sleepwalker
A Plea For Purging
Means
Flatfoot 56
Maylene & The Sons Of Disaster
As I Lay Dying
Sports Arena Stage :
Thursday:
World Impact Wrestling Big Top Stage :
Thursday:
Sonshine For Kids
Friday:
Chaos On Wheels Friday:
Sonshine For Kids
Saturday:
The Power Team Saturday:
Sonshine For Kids

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 08:02 PM

casting crowns

third day

lightfoot

and my ultimate fav... Stephen Curtis Chapman...

Say what you will, but he does every genre.bigsmile

I have two of his cd's. It was sad about his child. :cry:

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:51 PM

guess we just have bad luck with thread star

Nah, for me its that most people don't find me funny. :cry: ohwell

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:42 PM

Hey everyone guess i wil lhang out here my christian singles thread died as i was told it would

Yeah, my humor thread assumed room temperature also. :cry:

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:40 PM
Oops, wrong room. laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:38 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEjz-wAQLSA&feature=related

not a christian song but this song will make any person cry and think of all our veterans and those serving now

Thanks for your service Akin! drinker I am an 8 yr vet and all three of my kids are vets. My sons are Marines and my daughter was Army.
I listen to the classic rock that I listened to in my younger days at jobsites because the guys get tired of me jammin to the Christian station. Pink Floyd is one of my favorites. I never got to see them live but sure wish I had.flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:32 PM

hey star how are ya.......

Fine as cherry wine. If cherry wine could be fine, it would be mine..... but I don't drink so I would have to say I'm doin ok. You?laugh
Couldn't be much better actually. Business is great, I took on a new skilled employee after a few weeks tryout, and my silent partner is willing to finance the business for growth. drinker Other than that, eh, I have no life. laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:24 PM
Shoes...... are coming..........off. Ahhhhh. Hey? Where did everybody go?

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 07:06 PM
(((((((Vanessa)))))))
Prayers are in for all three of you.flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfAxQxoEBvA
flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:42 PM
flowerforyou http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA&feature=related flowerforyou
Speaks for itself. :wink: bigsmile

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:37 PM
Wanna feel the spirit?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT7x3VnrqbA&feature=related
:wink: flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:34 PM

Casting Crowns

East To West (lyrics)

Here I am, Lord, and I'm drowning in your sea of forgetfulness
The chains of yesterday surround me