Tue 07/29/08 07:06 PM
FOR!flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:59 PM
Sunrise/Larry Carltondrinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:52 PM
flowerforyou ((((((Vanessa))))))flowerforyou
I love this thread. I rarely post here but come here often for the inspirational reading. :heart: God bless our military men and women, here and abroad! drinker flowerforyou drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 06:46 PM
flowerforyou Prayers are in! For you too dad.

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:54 PM

Love is waking up in the morning and the one you first lay eyes on makes you feel as if you can conquer the world as long as they are beside you. love

Start with a little mountin before conquering the whole world. Pun intended. pitchfork blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:49 PM

Love means you can fart or burp in front of each other without being embarrassed

Not only that but you can compete with each other! laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:43 PM
Love is..... when your wife or girlfriend accidentally farts on the elevator and you claim it. Or maybe that was a bad example? what slaphead

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:37 PM

Yes, if I found the right one have been married once it is not something that is a must but one should never say never. Makes one look as if they are scared of commitment.

Nope, scared of those that are scared of commitment. tears flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 07/29/08 02:11 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 07/29/08 02:12 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!frustrated scared

star_tin_gover's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:53 PM
It is that simple isn't it? There will always be those that continually ask the questions that have been answered by the act of faith. Joy comes from the heart. No questioning that. flowers

star_tin_gover's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHWoDwxyKUE&feature=related
For those that want answers to unanswerable questions, this is enough for me. flowers

star_tin_gover's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:13 PM

It was not an occurrence. It was an attack. Don't forget that.
Intelligence may or may not have had enough info at the time to stop it from happening but if they did have the info then they probably had it back when BJC was still in office.

That being said.
I think the Canadians did it.

An old sick man with few crazy followers is not able to hit the strongest nation on this planet .
This my opinion based on my logic .

You missed the young healthy Arafat? Remember the Marine barracks? whoa You will always find a kook that is willing to follow another kook and you will always find someone that disbelieves the obvious simply because it is obvious.:angel:

star_tin_gover's photo
Mon 07/28/08 08:08 PM

Put on your tin-foil hats.
Here it comes!!laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh laugh Thoop thoop thoop thoop I hear the black helicopters coming! shades

star_tin_gover's photo
Mon 07/28/08 07:57 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Mon 07/28/08 08:03 PM

Didn't the former Dem Prez break the law with a Monica also? It doesn't make dif what party they are with, they break the law and get away with it. This also applies to Senate and Congress.

What law did he break? Didn't know oral sex was still legal...

It is but perjury is not. The hummer is not the issue. tongue2 Cool pic moon!

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:01 PM
Gary!laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:55 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sun 07/27/08 05:56 PM
Gary!

star_tin_gover's photo
Sun 07/27/08 11:48 AM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Sun 07/27/08 12:04 PM

Oh silence is truly golden

If you know the truth and you stay quiet , silence becomes a CRIME .

Not true. I won't go to prison if I don't call you an idiot. flowerforyou (j/k sam flowerforyou )

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:54 PM

Lyann, u just made my night. I laughed so hard I've got tears in my eyes.
We may not always agree on politics but I want u to know that I respect u as a fellow human being.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

AIR FORCE RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I miss my bus driver's uniform.laugh $ yrs Navy and 4 yrs Air Force. drinker flowerforyou

I happen to think there's nothin sexier than a man in dress blues!!!

Woo hoo! flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:52 PM

Just sucks to have the ego complex that I have....with no real reason to try to tamp it down...

I hate being smarter than everyone else.

Sure, call me egotistical....it is only valid if I am an idiot....I am not.

I am the smartest person anyone on this site has met...doesn't stop me from being nice when allowed to be.

Just refuse to be talked down to. If that is against the old crows rule book....tough schmidt!

And you wonder why you haven't gotten lucky? noway No you are not an idiot. I believe the description would be "moronic life long celibate". Look back through your posts and see if you don't notice a need for prozac. :wink: Now where is that flipping the bird emoticon? Hmmmmmm

star_tin_gover's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:39 PM

Lyann, u just made my night. I laughed so hard I've got tears in my eyes.
We may not always agree on politics but I want u to know that I respect u as a fellow human being.
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

AIR FORCE RULES!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah! I miss my bus driver's uniform.laugh $ yrs Navy and 4 yrs Air Force. drinker flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25