Community > Posts By > star_tin_gover

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:27 PM
No words can describe that woman. The best we can do is sit in silence and learn from her. Then act on what we have learned. I think that is what she would want. :heart:

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:15 PM

wow i didn't expect this thread to get this far i never make it past 2 pages this is cool hmmm wish i could change the title and just make this like a christian music/ christian singles room

make it a christian singles room and this thread would have died after the first couple of posts

Conversely, if it were a bash Christianity thread you would get a chubby on wouldn't you. laugh laugh laugh

sorry star_tin_gover but it's actually you that bash christians with the unchristian-like behavior you display

laugh Yeah, whatever. I will leave you to yourself. I can feel you sucking the joy from my soul and you will have to find someone else to suck. glasses

your lowbrow behavior is a clear indication that you lack joy in your life anyway..so why blame me

If it weren't for the great JOY Star_Tin brings to this forum, this board would be a sad place, indeed.

Star_Tin... NEVER stop bringing Laughter to this board.flowerforyoulaugh flowerforyou

We all desperately need to laugh morelaugh .......and we Thank God for that special gift of Laughter that God has given you, Star_Tin.

Star_Tin.......allow laughter to always bubble up in you....cause it is overflowing over us all.....bringing refreshment to our souls.
Even Funches..but he won't admit it though.:wink:
flowerforyou:heart:drinkerflowerforyou

blushing Gosh, I think I just peed my pants! blushing
flowerforyou Thanks pal! flowerforyou
Live, love, la...er, whatever the heck the rest of em are.:wink: blushing
it is true star you mad me fall out of my chair with what you said earlier

The solution then is simple. You need:
1. A bigger butt
2. A new chair
laugh flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:09 PM

wow i didn't expect this thread to get this far i never make it past 2 pages this is cool hmmm wish i could change the title and just make this like a christian music/ christian singles room

make it a christian singles room and this thread would have died after the first couple of posts

Conversely, if it were a bash Christianity thread you would get a chubby on wouldn't you. laugh laugh laugh

sorry star_tin_gover but it's actually you that bash christians with the unchristian-like behavior you display

laugh Yeah, whatever. I will leave you to yourself. I can feel you sucking the joy from my soul and you will have to find someone else to suck. glasses

your lowbrow behavior is a clear indication that you lack joy in your life anyway..so why blame me

If it weren't for the great JOY Star_Tin brings to this forum, this board would be a sad place, indeed.

Star_Tin... NEVER stop bringing Laughter to this board.flowerforyoulaugh flowerforyou

We all desperately need to laugh morelaugh .......and we Thank God for that special gift of Laughter that God has given you, Star_Tin.

Star_Tin.......allow laughter to always bubble up in you....cause it is overflowing over us all.....bringing refreshment to our souls.
Even Funches..but he won't admit it though.:wink:
flowerforyou:heart:drinkerflowerforyou

blushing Gosh, I think I just peed my pants! blushing
flowerforyou Thanks pal! flowerforyou
Live, love, la...er, whatever the heck the rest of em are.:wink: blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:44 PM

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:31 PM

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:29 PM

You appear to want to ridicule rather than discuss. Discussing isn't about winning or losing. It is about learning from each other and understanding that we just might decide that we were not 100% correct in our beliefs and then to accept the change in our beliefs if so required. You know, like JB does each day. laugh (J/K JB smooched) I jab at you in fun. Do I want to crucify you? Nope. I think you are very intelligent but stubborn as a bull moose. laugh flowerforyou Come on funchie, hug the guy with the whale tail. laugh laugh laugh

star_tin_gover ...you just stated that you understand that all I did was name a video that showed christian reference....so what the heck are you still yapping about

quit acting like a christian mob ..you guys smell blood and attack like piranha

Uh, you asked a question and I answered it. Sorry. Don't ask a question if you don't want it answered. laugh

the point is if you are going to crucify others then you have learned nothing from when it happenned to Jesus

Are you making that comment to me or to someone else? Or is your comment inflectional?

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:24 PM

Jesus didn't hide in the safety of his disciples. He went to barn dances,falafel barbecues, rollerblading on water,.... all kinds of fun stuff. Get out there and have a ball! Avoid the rollerblading on water thing though. We can't do that one. laugh :wink:

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:16 PM

You appear to want to ridicule rather than discuss. Discussing isn't about winning or losing. It is about learning from each other and understanding that we just might decide that we were not 100% correct in our beliefs and then to accept the change in our beliefs if so required. You know, like JB does each day. laugh (J/K JB smooched) I jab at you in fun. Do I want to crucify you? Nope. I think you are very intelligent but stubborn as a bull moose. laugh flowerforyou Come on funchie, hug the guy with the whale tail. laugh laugh laugh

star_tin_gover ...you just stated that you understand that all I did was name a video that showed christian reference....so what the heck are you still yapping about

quit acting like a christian mob ..you guys smell blood and attack like piranha

Uh, you asked a question and I answered it. Sorry. Don't ask a question if you don't want it answered. laugh

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:07 PM

Shoot the moon, Shoot the Moon

This is Sargant Stedenco we have a suspect under servaliance.

Code name Shoot the Moon is in progress should we move in.

What do you see?

I can see a shadow in the window acting strange. I think they may of Moon me Sir.

Must be Terrorists storm the House NOW.

The door is knocked down and we go in in swat gear shooting a tear gas grenade.

Get down Now you scum bag.

We gottum Sarg. We got a Terrorists. As cries from the floor yell out u r hurting me. Shut up scum bag.

Lets het out of here before the news shows up..

Shoot the Moon Back to Space now.

They come out with a 70 year old gramma as the nieghbors look on if fear.

lets go. We need out fast get out of here. As the news trucks show up.

What have I done wrong screams Granny.

You don't fool us. We know u are raising Bingo money for Hammas. tell us who are your your contacts. i don't know what u are talking about. That is for my church fund.

3 days later a van pulls up and lets Granny out.

look at my house they ruined it. and I can not do anything about it. how am I a terrorist?

A nieghbor walks by Bingo has been out lawed lady.

Breaking the law means you support those other than the Powers to be.

Sorry but this is our new Life. They say it is for our children and our own best interests.

They call this the 3rd Rieke. You are lucky.

Only the fittests will survive now as suspition and spying on your nieghbor is Your Duty.

As it was once said. " do not ask what your country can do for you ask who can you turn in for your country and save yourself"

We are the 3rd Rieke

[/quote
Miles, those people that came to your house....... were they wearing white? Just curious. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:20 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 04:22 PM

Why does funches always have to come into a Christian room and put some comment so against what we are talking about

ignore the ignorant my brother.flowerforyou

Well "The Lonely Walker" remember the last time you were trying to demean others with unchristian like behavior ...Jesus sent his angels to give you those migraine headaches ..so shape up because you sure don't want to go through that "Hell" again

Funches, bypassing the moronic comment you just posted, I think I understand what you were trying to say. Yes there are many groups that have crossed from CCM to mainstream and vice versa. Interestingly, Jars of Clay's biggest selling album had help in composing with David Bowie's drummer. Charlie Daniels moved to CCM but did not find the same acceptance in that genre. flowerforyou

right star_tin_gover ...I wasn't trying to start any trouble there are bands that play like they are not christians but place christian references in their songs ....

why do christians always find the need to crucify me

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:03 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 04:07 PM

Why does funches always have to come into a Christian room and put some comment so against what we are talking about

ignore the ignorant my brother.flowerforyou

Well "The Lonely Walker" remember the last time you were trying to demean others with unchristian like behavior ...Jesus sent his angels to give you those migraine headaches ..so shape up because you sure don't want to go through that "Hell" again

Funches, bypassing the moronic comment you just posted, I think I understand what you were trying to say. Yes there are many groups that have crossed from CCM to mainstream and vice versa. Interestingly, Jars of Clay's biggest selling album had help in composing from David Bowie's drummer. Charlie Daniels moved to CCM but did not find the same acceptance in that genre. flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:56 PM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

oh, this is hilarious :wink: :wink: :wink:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

lol yup! I love it when things can stay light and airy on the religious threads hehehe I'm rather enjoying it happy

i know.... i love it.....:heart: flowerforyou :heart:

even funches has lightened up drinker flowerforyou drinker

Who would have thought one of my posts could bring so many people together laugh laugh laugh laugh

Here's to everyone!! drinker drinker flowerforyou

flowerforyou drinker The religion forums are often like a funeral procession. If people took themselves just a bit less seriously there would be a lot less hatred and a lot more fun in life. Fart in the bathtub if you don't believe me. You will understand. laugh flowerforyou

My 2 yr old does that! Then points, laughs hystarically and in between gasps of breath yells "Bubbles!"

laugh Out-freakin'-standing!laugh drinker

lol It says a lot for my life...but those are the highlight of my day laugh laugh Just his reaction...he gets sooo happy about fart bubbles, and he'll try sooo hard to do it again. laugh laugh laugh All so he can laugh and point and yell "Bubbles! Mama...bubbles!"

Just so he doesn't push so hard that he says "look mom! a Baby Ruth bar". laugh There is no wonder why we envy the innocence of the little ones. It brings a smile to my face just reading about your joy. Please help him to not lose that joy. You ROCK mom! laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:48 PM

lol yup! I love it when things can stay light and airy on the religious threads hehehe I'm rather enjoying it happy

Who would have thought one of my posts could bring so many people together laugh laugh laugh laugh

flowerforyou drinker The religion forums are often like a funeral procession. If people took themselves just a bit less seriously there would be a lot less hatred and a lot more fun in life. Fart in the bathtub if you don't believe me. You will understand. laugh flowerforyou

My 2 yr old does that! Then points, laughs hystarically and in between gasps of breath yells "Bubbles!"

laugh Out-freakin'-standing!laugh drinker

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:45 PM

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:24 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 03:25 PM

Start by telling them that humans are nothing. They are merely slaves or food for the hungry the angels (the winged draconians). :tongue:

Tell them that they are extremely lucky that they are being chosen (called) to be a servant of the Lord. (slave) (Humans bred for food just get eaten. :wink: )

Now, the rules for the slaves are that they must obey their Lord and Master, who is their creator. They make rules for them and tell them that God, their creator, demands that they obey these rules. Those who do not obey, are disobedient sinners. The penalty for that is death.

This is their master's law. They are lucky to have been chosen to be slaves but they must obey their master's law or die.

"The wages of sin is death."

Tell them that all of them have sinned and all of them are on death row. But they can be saved, because their master sent his son to die in their place, so if they accept that sacrifice and agree to become and remain obedient slaves, they will be pardoned and as an extra bonus, they will be given eternal life as servants of their lord in heaven. Not to worry, they will be well taken care of.

All others, who do not ask for forgiveness and accept the sacrifice and become obedient slaves will be left behind to rot in hell.

I am quite sure you will gain many converts with this approach.flowerforyou

Of course its just a suggestion. bigsmile

JB

OH My!!!
That is just so tempting!!

Let me run an embrace it as an ideal!

Im surprised we all havent been converted immediately!

Do not fear, my little round grasshoppa, bigsmile only YOU can convert yourself.
YOU have the power to reject or accept anything. Have you not seen that very question put forth to you by Microsoft Vista?laugh
Do not live in fear of your lack of self control. It is ok to let loose! You are free!drinker
Looking like you are on the bad end of a constipation dump is something we should all avoid little buddy!flowerforyou Remember, only you can control yourself. (try chocolate Ex-Lax)
Stick with me oh grumpy one and I will show you the enlightenment of a smile.:wink:

Scratches her head, shrugs her shoulders, throws up her arms..thinking, God! I wish I had a sense of humor.sad

"Have the alien foodstuff slaves gone completely insane?" Or am I off the grid as usual?

Apparently so.huh noway

JB (edited by a slave)smooched flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 03:10 PM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 03:46 PM
Now there ya go! I knew you had some humor in you.laugh flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:51 PM

Some people are like hemorrhoids. laugh Don't worry about funches. He will argue with himself until he implodes if you ignore him. laugh flowerforyou

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:57 AM

Hmmm... So, I see Christianity has been reduced to a religion that stones it's unruly children. Therefore, it can't be valid, and should be abandoned.

I wish I could say I admire this logical and critical thinking.

Really, you think you've got a grasp of Christianity?

well "Eljay" it's apparent that you don't have a grasp of Christianity either as you try to be deceptive by presenting your illusions of denial...

your first illusion of denial was when you tried to give the illusion that the purpose of Hell was not to torture non-believers and then your second illusion of denial was when you try to create the illusion that God is not the CEO in charge of who get's tortured

all you need is one more illusion of denial and you'll be tied with St. Peter

Funches;

The purpose of hell is for what? To torture non-believers you say. What does the bible say the purpose of hell is for? (Since the concept of hell is a biblical one)

Also, when you say "God" - who are you refering to? The CEO in charge of "who gets tortured" as you put it - is Jesus. If you are going to discuss biblical topics leaving the impresion that you understand them - at least get the facts right.

"Eljay" I know that the bible can be confusing for some so I will place it all into prespective so that you can possible grasp the concept or either come out of denial about it

Hell would not exist if God didn't fire up the furnace so the fires of hell exist as a manifestation of God ..since Christians claim that God is everything therefore God also exist as the fires of Hell so that makes God the "torturer" .. the bible says that God once appeared as a burning bush so it's conceivable that God could also exist as the fires of hell

since God have manifested the fires of hell to torture it can't accomplish that function unless it has something to torture and that is when Jesus and Heaven's angels and those pesty non-believers comes into the picture

as CEO of torture it is God's job to sit in judgment as to who will be placed into those fires and since Jesus is part of management it's up to Jesus to supply heathenous non-believers to feed those fires

and last but not least the "believers" role in this monumental event is to not speak against or question what is taking place but are required to only give praise and shout "AMEN" and "HALLALUYA" with the knowledge that their love ones are being tortured

I am always amazed when someone with greasy hands wants to show me the right way to climb a rope. Clue is not just a board game. You should get it. Fun for all and all for funches.

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:20 AM

Third Daylove flowerforyou

Avalon

Rebecca St James

Darlene Zsech

Nicole C Mullin

casting crowns

Michael W Smith

Jars of Clay

Point of Grace

Audio Adrenaline

Mercy Me

Rich Mullins

the Katinas

John Tesh
some of these are dated.:wink:

Oh my God wouldee! Don't say dated! Throw in Twila Paris, Michael Card, and a few others and you have my playlist down pat. Woo hoo!drinker

Me too!
Although, I am not at all good at remembering the names of groups.

I just blare the music and sing along- such a great beginning to my day!:smile:

laugh I do too. Fortunately there is nobody but God listening to my singing. laugh blushing

star_tin_gover's photo
Tue 06/17/08 05:05 AM
Edited by star_tin_gover on Tue 06/17/08 05:06 AM

Start by telling them that humans are nothing. They are merely slaves or food for the hungry the angels (the winged draconians). :tongue:

Tell them that they are extremely lucky that they are being chosen (called) to be a servant of the Lord. (slave) (Humans bred for food just get eaten. :wink: )

Now, the rules for the slaves are that they must obey their Lord and Master, who is their creator. They make rules for them and tell them that God, their creator, demands that they obey these rules. Those who do not obey, are disobedient sinners. The penalty for that is death.

This is their master's law. They are lucky to have been chosen to be slaves but they must obey their master's law or die.

"The wages of sin is death."

Tell them that all of them have sinned and all of them are on death row. But they can be saved, because their master sent his son to die in their place, so if they accept that sacrifice and agree to become and remain obedient slaves, they will be pardoned and as an extra bonus, they will be given eternal life as servants of their lord in heaven. Not to worry, they will be well taken care of.

All others, who do not ask for forgiveness and accept the sacrifice and become obedient slaves will be left behind to rot in hell.

I am quite sure you will gain many converts with this approach.flowerforyou

Of course its just a suggestion. bigsmile

JB

OH My!!!
That is just so tempting!!

Let me run an embrace it as an ideal!

Im surprised we all havent been converted immediately!

Do not fear, my little round grasshoppa, bigsmile only YOU can convert yourself.
YOU have the power to reject or accept anything. Have you not seen that very question put forth to you by Microsoft Vista?laugh
Do not live in fear of your lack of self control. It is ok to let loose! You are free!drinker
Looking like you are on the bad end of a constipation dump is something we should all avoid little buddy!flowerforyou Remember, only you can control yourself. (try chocolate Ex-Lax)
Stick with me oh grumpy one and I will show you the enlightenment of a smile.:wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25