notmytimeline20x6's photo
Wed 04/23/08 05:41 AM

I have respect for myself and don't want to jump straight into bed.. guys I date seem to have a problem keeping their hands to themselves until I'm ready... so that keeps the relationships from budding... which is good to see in the beginning, because I don't want to be with a selfish jerk who doesn't respect me anyway!flowerforyou
a little off topic, but how do you work that part in without being seen as just a guy looking for sex ,but after six months to a year the subject of sex comes up and 'your like a brother' to them ?

Wed 04/23/08 05:33 AM

Look ever morning when brushing my teeth, don't like what I see. But after I get a shower it's a different story. laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

...thanks for taking my post so seriously....just though Id help somebody...but if all we need is jokes I'll just defer........embarassed
jokes on the subject aside , I understand your situation somewhat. I always seem tosay something wrong,like my attempt at humor to lighten the mood always seems to be just right to hit a sensitive topic, when it wasn't meant to go in that dirrection. Yes different situation same result they usually get mad take it personal and depart.:cry:

Wed 04/23/08 05:13 AM

I think I spent that much in one day but then I bought all three kids and myself coats, shoes, and school clothes for a year. One garmet never. I made my own wedding gown. If I bought it today it would cost as much as a car because it was all hand beaded and hand tatted lace.
I was fortuitous in that matter,found the dress on clearancefor $199 & knew someone very talented with the beadage!

Wed 04/23/08 05:07 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Wed 04/23/08 05:08 AM
even my $350 suit was only $125 on sale ! (I'm chea....uh thrifty ) lol :wink:

Tue 04/22/08 09:11 PM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Tue 04/22/08 09:12 PM
like courderoy laugh drinker laugh drinker

Tue 04/22/08 09:11 PM
people hate it whe the thread gets 'wierd'

Tue 04/22/08 09:10 PM

r u sisters or lesbians?

That depends, do you have any requests???

nah, i'm sleepy. and u girls don't inspire me, grow up a little bit, and i may give it a thought. sorry, maybe next time
flowerforyou
dont stop 'cause of usdrinker drinker drinker bigsmile

we are just having fun...

Tue 04/22/08 09:01 PM
g-force , battle of the planets , starblazers, speed racer,ultra man

Tue 04/22/08 08:56 PM
anybody watch Deathnote ?

Tue 04/22/08 08:45 PM
Your prettier than my first bicycle !flowerforyou

Tue 04/22/08 06:11 PM
A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he had done his chores.
"Not yet," said the little boy. His mother tells him he can't have any breakfast until he does his chores.
Well, he's a little ticked off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig. He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal.
"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have milk in my cereal?"
"Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick the chicken, so you don't get any eggs for a week.
I saw you kick the pig, so you don't get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so for a week you aren't getting any milk."
Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the *****cat as he's walking into the kitchen.
The little boy looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?":tongue: laugh :tongue:

Tue 04/22/08 04:47 PM
I'm not an alcoholic, they have to go to thise meetings, Im a drunk! drinker LOL

Tue 04/22/08 04:32 PM
School without every after give read take.
Knew been here without the say want today help.
Answer right across man three far name miles head.
Same work who days well white most.
Men find or help why while through large live.
Now told always never had why earth near following.

Best years house take going of part those so.
Found under an back into work water what to so.
Almost him times against been this hand.
On being tell going set.
Her that of night.
Being school old another.

High night those hear might year let.
New thought of say another those far will day.
Father different thing miles take.
One light which need she.
Picture last once five then.

Through back hard time where help again city heard way.
Left she let say need were while himself.
A show often set will.
Life well earth very.

Them few before against.
These me paper had that.
If picture means parts second part way through.
Sea men between hard way white large.
Each help their many best.
indifferent

Tue 04/22/08 04:20 PM

This is an exerpt from The hitchikers guide to the Galaxy. It is a funny book that you probably shouldn't take even remotly serious, but non the less I find that this Quote is extremely interesting.

"The Babel fish is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy recieved not from its own carrier but from those around it, It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. the practical upshot of this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any language.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anhthing so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see as a final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. The argument goes like this : "I refuse to prove that I exist", says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."

"But", says Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway isn't it? it could not have evolved by chance. it proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."

"Oh dear", says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

"Oh that was easy" says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Meanwhile, the poor Babel fish, by effectively removing all barriers to communication between different races and cultures, has caused more and bloodier wars than anything else in the history of creation."

Now if you use this logic, but insert evolution instead of the fictional "Babel Fish" it makes things a little more interesting.

Thats a great take on one of my favorite pieces of literature ! I raise my glass to you! drinker

Tue 04/22/08 04:08 PM

Any easy to read book, like the Buddism for dummies? LOL!

don't LOL that book exists:wink: happy

Tue 04/22/08 03:57 PM
A man dies and goes to Heaven. He gets to meet GOD and asks GOD if he can ask him a few questions.

"Sure," GOD says, "Go right ahead".

"OK," the man says. "Why did you make women so pretty?"

GOD says, "So you would like them."

"OK," the guy says. "But how come you made them so beautiful?"

"So you would LOVE them", GOD replies.

The man ponders a moment and then asks, "But why did you make them such airheads?"

GOD says, "So they would love you!":tongue:

Tue 04/22/08 03:54 PM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Tue 04/22/08 03:54 PM
A Cherokee Legend

An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life.
"A fight is going on inside me," he said to the boy.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves.
One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed,
arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority,
lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued,
"The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope,
serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy,
generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same
fight is going on inside you - and inside every other
person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then
asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."" :smile:

Tue 04/22/08 03:41 PM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Tue 04/22/08 03:42 PM
A professor was giving a lecture on "Involuntary Muscular Contractions" to his first year medical students. Realizing that this was not the most riveting subject, the Professor decided to lighten the mood slightly. He pointed to a young woman in the front row and said, "Do you know what your a$$ hole is doing while you're having an orgasm?" She replied, "Probably playing pool with his buddies."....:tongue:

Tue 04/22/08 03:31 PM
Billy-Bob was walking into town one day wearing nothing but his gun and his boots. Just as he began walking down Main Street he was confronted by the Sheriff.

"Hey, Billy-Bob, ya mind if I ask you what you are doin' walkin' down Main Street wearin' nothin' but your gunbelt and boots?"

"Well Sheriff, it's a long story."

"I ain't going nowhere", said the Sheriff.

"Well Sheriff, a couple hours ago I ran into Mary Lou in the saloon. We had ourselves a couple of drinks and then we started to feelin' kinda frisky and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out to the barn?' So we did. Then we started getting real close and cuddin' and smoochin' and Mary Lou said, 'Why don't we go out back and go up to the top of the hill.' So we did." He continued,

"We started cuddlin' and smoochin' some more and the next thing I know, Mary Lou had taken off all her clothes and she suggested that I do the same. So I did, all except my gunbelt and boots. then Mary Lou laid down on the ground and spread her legs apart and said

'Okay,Billy-Bob, go to town'.:tongue:

Tue 04/22/08 03:25 PM
A herd of buffalo can move only as fast as the slowest buffalo. When the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.

This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.

In much the same way the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first.

In this way regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.

That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers, and that's why beer is so good for you!

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 12 14