notmytimeline20x6's photo
Thu 05/15/08 06:20 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Thu 05/15/08 06:20 AM

Freak out moment. I went out with a guy once and on our FIRST date, he started introducing me as his girlfriend. His friend (who was better looking) told me later that I wasn't to be messed with because I was the freaks.

I had one guy on first date offer to buy me a GARMIN and put me on his lawn service...had another guy even before our first date tell me in a very serious tone, "please , don't hurt me" YIKKKKKKKKKKKKKES!!!!
Holy God ! RUN AWAY!!!!

Thu 05/15/08 06:17 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Thu 05/15/08 06:18 AM
men are like that , they want the women that they are dating to be theirs and theirs only , even if thy dat/sleep around like there is no tomorrow. let them find out that the girl is dating other people , or God forbid has male friends they lose their sh**. very few can actually accept the fact that while they are looking the girl(s) they are datin/whatever my not have settled on one prospect, and they'er completely blind when the girl is completely into them.and they want them to be 'faithful' until they make up their mind or just wake/grow up and see the relationship for what it is, and stop being so insecure.They want the best of both worlds, a girl to stick with them but the freedom to look around.but while the look around they dont want teir partner to do the same for fear that tey might find something better.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker

Wed 05/14/08 09:34 PM
Aquarius......A---quar--i--usssss.....drinker

Wed 05/14/08 09:27 PM
some type of synthetic food made in a lab, I guess that would make me a guinea pig for real! Tasted like toasted styrofoam, and looked like that spray foam insulation .

Sun 05/11/08 02:16 PM
ROFLMFAOlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker glasses

Sun 05/11/08 02:06 PM

MANY do that, they see you on post click your pic and shoot ya an email right then...THATS done alt here...drinker smokin

Yea but then they would show up in who viewed me wouldn't they?
you would think so , was yours riddled with spelling and grammatical errors by any chance?

If you want to email me I can share it with you, if you like.
Just curious. mine looked like it was written in crayon by a five year old kid. with the pink font and all.

You know after thinking about it, it may be just spam, since they gave me a yahoo address to email them at. Maybe just trying to get email address's, although they do have a profile here but not much on it.
You are correct, sir! Just got a barrage o' IM's, faster than any human can type. Converation w/no time for response cullmnating in an invite to her site for webcam .lollaugh laugh laugh

Sun 05/11/08 12:26 PM
"I hope your not going to take your skin off, 'cause I really like skin on a woman. "

Sun 05/11/08 12:10 PM
"France,....we come from France."

Sun 05/11/08 12:06 PM

MANY do that, they see you on post click your pic and shoot ya an email right then...THATS done alt here...drinker smokin

you would think so , was yours riddled with spelling and grammatical errors by any chance?

If you want to email me I can share it with you, if you like.
Just curious. mine looked like it was written in crayon by a five year old kid. with the pink font and all.

Sun 05/11/08 11:58 AM

Sun 05/11/08 11:52 AM

How is it possible to email someone, without ever viewing a persons profile? I just received one from someone I never met, and never viewed my profile. Anyone else ever have this happen?
had it happen twice in the last couple of days . no profile no listing that they even looked at my profile, almost like they threw a dart at the member list!laugh ohwell

Sun 05/11/08 11:10 AM
"OK , that's enough ......now your making me uncomfortable."

Sun 05/11/08 08:28 AM

Do you think Judaism, Christianity, and the Muslim faith could have been derived from earlier religious belief systems that are now called mythology? For example Ancient Sumerians and Egyptians have similiar stories of miracles happening like ressurection, walking on water, and curing the blind.

**Perhaps scholars or historians at the time of inventing a new religion have used these stories to create the Bible, Koran, or Torah**

I would be interested in hearing your thoughts on this without insulting others or discriminating a belief system. Thank you.
Not to mention similar stories of creation , the flood, the expultion of 'Lucifer', although the names are different there are a lot of similarities in the main body of the tales.happy

Sun 05/11/08 06:27 AM
An elderly woman went into the doctor's office. When the doctor asked why she was there, she replied, "I'd like to have some birth control pills."

Taken aback, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, "Excuse me, Mrs. Smith, but you're 75 years old. What possible use could you have for birth control pills?"
The woman responded, "They help me sleep better."

The doctor thought some more and continued, "How in the world do birth control pills help you to sleep?"

The woman said, "I put them in my granddaughter's orange juice and I sleep better at night."

Sun 05/11/08 06:12 AM
An Indian chief had three wives, each of whom was pregnant. The first gave birth to a boy. The chief was so elated he built her a teepee made of deer hide. A few days later, the second gave birth, also to a boy. The chief was very happy. He built her a teepee made of antelope hide. The third wife gave birth a few days later, but the chief kept the details a secret. He built this one a two story teepee, made out of a hippopotamus hide. The chief then challenged the tribe to guess what had occurred.

Many tried, unsuccessfully. Finally, one young brave declared that the third wife had given birth to twin boys.

"Correct," said the chief. "How did you figure it out?"

The warrior answered, "It's elementary. The value of the squaw of the hippopotamus is equal to the sons of the squaws of the other two hides."

Sun 05/11/08 06:08 AM
Blonde's car breaks down and has to be taken to the garage,
She asks the mechanic if it is anything serious..
'No' he replies 'just sh@t in the air filter'
'how often ?' she asks

Sun 05/11/08 06:06 AM
A day in the life at the etch-a-sketch help desk...

Q: My Etch-A-Sketch has all of these funny little lines all over the screen.
A: Pick it up and shake it.

Q: How do I turn my Etch-A-Sketch off?

Q: What's the shortcut for Undo?

Q: How do I create a New Document window?

Q: How do I set the background and foreground to the same color?

Q: What is the proper procedure for rebooting my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I delete a document on my Etch-A-Sketch?

Q: How do I save my Etch-A-Sketch document?
A: Don't shake it.

Sun 05/11/08 05:54 AM
" when the legend becomes fact , print the legend. "

Sun 05/11/08 05:52 AM
"If your lucky , you can hack through that ankle in five minutes."

Sun 05/11/08 05:41 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Sun 05/11/08 05:50 AM
" ain't we a pair, raggedy man !?! .... one day c**k o'the walk ....... next day a feather duster...... "

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 13 14