notmytimeline20x6's photo
Mon 05/05/08 04:17 PM
" Trix are for kids, .... Denny Crane! "drinker drinker drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Mon 05/05/08 10:34 AM
"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like......... a miracle..........…It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!!"

Mon 05/05/08 10:25 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Mon 05/05/08 10:35 AM
Welcome ! I'm a ninth level paladin. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: drinker flowerforyou flowerforyou

Fri 05/02/08 09:04 AM

I think you need to cut the toe off.

Damn, over a little fungus? Well I could put it in a jar and leave it on the coffee table for conversation purposes, whatcha think?
Eucalyptus kills fungus! No, really! You can use Vic's vapor rub on it. flowerforyou
I know wat you need ...BOOM tough actin' tinactin! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Naww that is nothing like what I NEED!blushing

maybe just the BOOM.laugh devil laugh devil laugh

Fri 05/02/08 09:00 AM

I think you need to cut the toe off.

Damn, over a little fungus? Well I could put it in a jar and leave it on the coffee table for conversation purposes, whatcha think?
Eucalyptus kills fungus! No, really! You can use Vic's vapor rub on it. flowerforyou
I know wat you need ...BOOM tough actin' tinactin! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Fri 05/02/08 08:58 AM

I will kiss it and make it ALL better!!!flowerforyou

You will kiss my toe? Ok but pay no attention to that fungus growing there, its really nothing lol
There's a fungus among-us! (OK throw stuff at me I deserve it ...... just couldn't resist! devil devil devil devil

Fri 05/02/08 08:50 AM

does anyone know if they have put out a new time table on when it will come?
Its my understabding that its based on the last two digits of your S.S. number, lower numbers go first.

Fri 05/02/08 08:43 AM

noway Try it on a Hammock.noway
Thats great just don't get anything caught in the ropes! .......or have unexpected guests show up in your backyard! laugh laugh devil devil devil laugh laugh

Fri 05/02/08 08:36 AM

I know I'm going to regret disclosure........ but, ...........

The cemetary
OK maybe thats weird , but in my case it wasn't sex ....at least according to our former president (name withheld)devil devil devil

Fri 05/02/08 08:31 AM
or possibly ,on the nature trail at a local park. Don't ask how we went unnoticed.

Fri 05/02/08 08:28 AM
The fact that if I don't get up and do this stuff the world as I know it will abruptly come to a screeching halt, ....oh yeah and coffee!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker lots and lots of coffee!devil

Fri 05/02/08 08:22 AM

I drank some thunderbird once.And only once.
Once is all you need. Seriously.sick

Fri 05/02/08 08:20 AM
On the roof....at work. :tongue: drinker

Fri 05/02/08 08:17 AM
a new computer , this commodore 64 just ain't cutting it any more. lol happy

Fri 05/02/08 07:05 AM

I would be fine If I would get my doll with 3 boobs in the mail!!!bigsmile bigsmile :tongue:
Not to stray off topic but , where can I get one? laugh laugh laugh drinker

Fri 05/02/08 07:03 AM
('cept me of course!) laugh laugh laugh noway

Fri 05/02/08 07:02 AM
Edited by notmytimeline20x6 on Fri 05/02/08 07:07 AM
To quote Strongbad " Everybody is different , no two people are not on fire.". OK maybe that's not exactly right. But some people will like you some people won't , you will like some people some you won't, just enjoy life , be sarcastic (don't be mean), and have fun. Life is to short to let other people get you down, or worse get you upset. People are just that, people,we all have our flaws.Almost nothing is so serious that you can't laugh it off. :smile: drinker

Fri 05/02/08 06:51 AM

We all post our questions,jokes,views.Yes some look for attention.This site has grown so much as yes there are older one's that see the change.And newer one's come in and see this bittering of these pages and think this site is more like a soap opera.There is plenty of room here for everyone.Can we please just get a long.Life is to short let's just ignore what we don't like and move on.

WWJD? He'd turn the other cheek,and show his love for all
and if that doesn't work, think WWJBD, it's 5:00 somewhere ,forget about it. drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker happy

Fri 05/02/08 06:45 AM
laugh laugh laugh drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh happy :cry:

Fri 05/02/08 06:43 AM
I'm a sexy beast ! ...... Emphesis on the word 'beast'. :wink: