Community > Posts By > Malia

Malia's photo
Sat 11/07/20 07:06 AM
Honesty and Communication. I feel like any relationship dies without communication. Even friendships.

Malia's photo
Fri 11/06/20 04:59 AM
There's a search filter that lets you select age, range, and if you want to only view profiles with pics. It's not a mutual setting. Like how people who are older/ younger than your search range can still view you. It's there to narrow your own search.

Malia's photo
Thu 11/05/20 09:36 AM
Endless love as in people just loving you all the time? If that's the case, I'd choose the money. I don't need the affection of many.

If it's endless love as in the unconditional love from your partner, I'd choose love. Love can weather many storms.

Malia's photo
Thu 11/05/20 07:32 AM
I would say people probably notice my smile first.

Malia's photo
Thu 11/05/20 06:11 AM
Well, they're still funny :hugging:

Malia's photo
Wed 11/04/20 07:14 PM
:joy:️ Do you make these up?

Malia's photo
Wed 11/04/20 03:46 PM
Yeah. There are real people here :blush:

Malia's photo
Wed 11/04/20 06:05 AM
I was wondering what you guys think about the importance of the Old Testament. When I was a child, I was told that the Old Testament wasn't very important and that I should start reading the New Testament first. I'm curious as to whether this is a widespread opinion.

As an adult, I've read most of the Old Testament. If anything, I think it goes to show why the grace given to us from Jesus' death is so amazing. God seemed a bit more brutal (unforgiving?) in the Old Testament.

Malia's photo
Tue 11/03/20 09:16 AM
Thank you, guys! :hugging:

Malia's photo
Tue 11/03/20 07:16 AM
I edited it once again.

Malia's photo
Tue 11/03/20 05:47 AM
Your question suggests you are looking for someone who's not black. . . whAnd you question suggests you do too.

Ooh. Ouch, Crystal. That question is ingrained into the American culture, unfortunately. I'm sure, being an African American, that my opinion would get me a bit of backlash, so I'll keep it to myself, but if you'd like to know, I'd share with you.

Malia's photo
Tue 11/03/20 05:36 AM
I agree, but somewhat disagree. Some men, like narcissists, are looking for prey. A nice and naive woman could end up being duped. On the other hand, it is up to her to decide that she deserves better and leave. (Could be vice versa!) Nice people can end up with trash, but it's up to them to have the strength and courage to walk away.

If you're tired of what's coming your way, you might just need to take a break and decide if you really want to keep doing this. After all, if you're fed up, you may not recognize someone genuine, and no one would ever be enough.

Malia's photo
Mon 11/02/20 10:44 AM
:joy:

Malia's photo
Mon 11/02/20 07:36 AM
Anything that starts wrong will go wrong and end wrong!

Agreed.

Malia's photo
Mon 11/02/20 06:14 AM
I went through something similar to you in regards to sex before marriage and a broken engagement. There were other issues, though. He didn't really believe in God in the first place.

Anyways, I do believe that dating/ courting without sex is possible. I think it'd have to take the both of you standing firm on that principle, though- being like minded. I faltered from curiosity. That was my first serious relationship, also, so what I'm saying could just be idealism, since I'm inexperienced. Either way, I'm going to hold firm to no sex before marriage.

The struggle with life seems to be not letting a bad experience keep you down. That one didn't work out, but it's up to you to find your conviction and decide whether you'll try again.

Unfortunately, Christian men are still human. Everyone falls short, and just because someone is Christian doesn't necessarily mean they'll do the right thing all the time.

Malia's photo
Mon 11/02/20 05:47 AM
It depends on who you are. If you're okay with being single, then, no. It's not really necessary to fall in love. It's your life to live, and if you don't want to/ can't find that special someone, it's okay to be single.

On the other hand, if you're in a relationship, and the other person loves you, you should probably love them back. Unrequited love sucks. Plus, it wastes the other person's time.

Malia's photo
Sun 11/01/20 06:00 AM
Tortellini soup is pretty good. I found a recipe online by Googling it.
https://www.yellowblissroad.com/tortellini-soup-with-italian-sausage-spinach/

It was more than enough to feed 5 people.

Malia's photo
Sat 10/31/20 08:32 PM
Hello. Welcome to the site. I'm 3 days old, too. :joy::joy:

Malia's photo
Sat 10/31/20 09:16 AM
I think if you just talk to a woman normally, then there wouldn't be a misunderstanding. If you bring up sexual things, then you're heading down the wrong path. That stuff should come up later and organically when you're well acquainted. That's my opinion, anyways.

Guys that start off saying I'm sexy/ beautiful usually don't stay in my pm's for long. I'm not looking for that type of relationship. I'd rather be loved for my personality, not only my appearance.

Malia's photo
Fri 10/30/20 06:11 AM
I couldn't decide if I should put this in "Poems & Creative Writing" or here, but I chose here in the long run because it's for fun and seems to fit here more.

Anyways, the rules are really simple. The game is played by adding a sentence to the story. That's it. Just a sentence, and we build on top of each other.

For the sake of preventing new people from having to read everyone's individual posts to read the story, I ask that each time someone adds a line that they quote the person above them.

Okay, I'll get us started!

In a land not so far from here lived a great oak tree.

Previous 1