Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:23 PM

*Sits down and looks like he is about to cry*

I didn' even get to hit nuffin with me axe!!! Ye can't use an axe on skeletons neither!! Gotta break da bones!!
sure you can..an axe will break bone. why dont you go kill me something to eat

*Stands up and waves his hand*

BAH!!! What do ye think I look like, Some kind of errand boy? I ain't gonna go kill someone jus' so a durned vampire can suck'em dry!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:20 PM

((Sorry lost internet connection what did I miss))

((Nothing really, after you left Azareaks computer stopped working really too so we had to call the game. :-( ))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:18 PM
*Sits down and looks like he is about to cry*

I didn' even get to hit nuffin with me axe!!! Ye can't use an axe on skeletons neither!! Gotta break da bones!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:13 PM
*Tihalan storms into the Inn*

BAH!! I can't believe all ye brought was them little peashooters!! Ye can't stab an' shoot Skeletons! Have to Mash them bones to dust!!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 07:02 PM
Okay sorry guys, I wanted to post earlier but was at work and wasn't able to really dedicate any time to it.

I grew up a Christian, went to church every Sunday, Baptized, went through first communion and all that fun stuff. Unfortunately I was at the age where I was still believing what anyone told me and not really thinking for myself. About the time I hit age 14 and I started thinking for myself, I started asking questions, and man did bad things hit the fan from there. No one would give me any type of actual answers for what I was asking without referring back to the bible and just saying, That's just the way it is, Or you just have to have faith,

So then I of course got upset. Wondering how they could expect me to just accept and believe things on blind faith without any tangible proof. Especially when those things just didn't make sense. Even to a 14 year old. So I started doing my own research on religion. I researched a lot of different types looking for something that synced with me. After a few months I came upon Wicca and that was the closest thing to any religion that made any sense to me. Mainly because a lot of it had to deal with the energies of the world and things being in balance and it was a very nice, nature based religion. Gives you freedom to live your life as long as you are not harming others in the process. Just be who you are.

So from 14 til about 6 months ago I considered myself Wiccan. Although I never really practiced the religion. Finally I just kind of realized that I don't need to follow any type of religion to be a good person or to be happy with my life. So now I consider myself Agnostic. I don't know whats out there. I don't know if there is one being ruling over everything or if the world is just made up of energies and spirits that come together to make us what we are. I just know that I am alive and a decent person and I like to ask questions and understand the way other people look at things.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:10 PM
((Azareak? You still there? Come to the chatroom))

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:06 PM

OOC This is my first time in here what do I need to do to login

Just go to that website link and put your character name under Nickname and hit connect

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:03 PM

Cosmina, will I need to get my armor on now?

Bah, if ye don't like bein run through, I'd suggest it

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 05:00 PM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Tue 06/10/08 05:00 PM
*The dwarf stands up and glares at Rathil one more time before following the human carrying his chest*

Better be gold in this durned thing

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:56 PM
*Rathil says*

We have four people here now. Who else are you looking for?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:50 PM
Bah! Me names Tihalan but ye can call me whatever ye like. I am just here because I be gettin' paid for this.

*Looks back toward Rathil with a raised fist*

An well if ye know whats good fer ye. Dun think I am afraid of ye, ye blasted elf.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:37 PM

Calliope glances at the little dwarf, "I hope you can help, " She ducks again...

*Sized up the Halfling*

HOPE I CAN HELP? OF COURSE I CAN HELP! THAT'S WHY I'M HERE

*Turns back to Rathil*

Ye expectin me to travel with these folk? Ye are pickin up more than just me tab!

She shrugs her shoulders..."If you have to travel with us,,,its your pleasure sir..."

*The dwarf sits down and grumbles under his breath*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:34 PM

Calliope glances at the little dwarf, "I hope you can help, " She ducks again...

*Sized up the Halfling*

HOPE I CAN HELP? OF COURSE I CAN HELP! THAT'S WHY I'M HERE

*Turns back to Rathil*

Ye expectin me to travel with these folk? Ye are pickin up more than just me tab!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:30 PM
*A stout little dwarf enters the inn and walks up to Rathil*

Alright, All I have to say is ye better be pickin' up my drinkin' tab after this ye durned elf. Ye promised me the night off

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:21 PM

is anyone else going to show up?

One of my people should be along any moment. I am sending along someone to make sure this mission goes smoothly

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:12 PM

*Walks over to rathil and kisses his forhead* you alright love?

*Smiles* I am my dear.

I just wanted to come by and watch things unfold

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 04:02 PM
*Rathil walks into the inn and takes a seat at one of the empty tables.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:55 PM

noway

Can't you guys be a bit more considerate to those people who are at work and should be working but are reading the religious forums instead... laugh laugh

These posts are too long. Going to have to go back and read them when I get home... grumble

Interesting stuff from what I have read though. Keep it up! drinker drinker

shame on you Rathil bad boy!! your gonna go tohell for this one!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Ugh! My air conditioning at my house is broken. My house has been at like a constant 90 degree humidity heat for about two weeks now. Hell ain't got nothing on me now! I'm ready!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:28 PM
noway

Can't you guys be a bit more considerate to those people who are at work and should be working but are reading the religious forums instead... laugh laugh

These posts are too long. Going to have to go back and read them when I get home... grumble

Interesting stuff from what I have read though. Keep it up! drinker drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:05 AM

Is everyone behaving this morning? laugh

Depends, What is your definition of "Behaving"? devil devil

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25