Community > Posts By > Rathil_Thads

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:12 PM

no i just prefer the quiet of the dark. plus my dead friends dont come out during the day

Fair enough I guess. So hows it going tonight. I see you are here without your axe. That's a nice change.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:08 PM

i never show up while the sun is up,, im a nocturnal creature

*Laughs a bit*

You are becoming more and more vampire like every day my friend.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:02 PM

Draven enters the bar with the cold wind as always at his back, but he has left his axe upstairs in his room. he surveys the room to see who is all here

Good evening Draven, Was wondering when people would start showing up.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 04:36 PM
*Rathil stays seated behind the bar waiting for people to show up*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 03:25 PM

THAT'S NOT FUNNY ABRA - YOUR NOT EVEN ATHEIST - NOW YOU WENT TO FAR - THIS POOR SOUL WILL BE CONFUSED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!!!sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Reverend Rabbit isn't really an atheist anyway. He just thinks he is. But if you look at him closely you'll see his divine halo.

In fact a lot of people who claim to be atheists aren't really atheists. They just realized that religion is a farce so they call themselves atheists meaning that they don't bleieve in religion.

In truth they don't believe in anything. But that's not being an atheist. That's being agnostic. An agnostic it actually saying to God, "Be whatever you are, I'm not going to try to put you in a box".

An actual atheist is completely and throughly convinced that "god" cannot exist. But then it comes back to the "god" word. Just exactly what is it that they don't think exists? Descriptions of "gods" by religions???

I think any atheist would be hard-pressed to claim to no version of pantheism can possibly be true. Most of them truly don't even understand what options are available. And so they can hardly denounce things they don't even know about. bigsmile

I think everyone is utlimately agnostic no matter what they think they believe. Nor how strongly they think they believe it.

In fact, that's precisely what the word FAITH means. It means, "I'm really agnostic but I'm pretending to believe in something". flowerforyou

A REAL OR TRUE ATHEIST IS ONE WHO HAS NO CONCEPT OF GOD - HE IS NOT CAPABLE OF EVEN THINKING OR DISCUSSING GOD YET ALONE BELIEVING IN HIM - TO BE AWARE OF GOD IN ANYWAY TO DISCUSS - DEBATE ETC. NULLIFY'S ONE'S BENT ON BEING OR BELIEVING THEMSELVES TO BE ATHEISTIC. A TRUE ATHEIST WOULD NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO SAY - THERE IS NO GOD - FOR GOD IN HIS WORLD DOES NOT EXSIST. IT WOLUD BE LIKE YOU TALKING TO ME ABOUT FRINTILPRESTIGATTY - I DONOT KNOW OF THIS SO I COULD SAY NOTHING ABOUT IT - IT DOES NOT EXSIST TO ME. ALTHOUGH I'M SURE YOU COULD WRITE A THESIS ON IT - bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Is Frintilprestigatty a real thing?? LOL!

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:49 PM

I was raised a Christian and was one for most of my life. Until I came to this discussion board and heard Abra's teachings on the Bible. Now I am an Atheist.

laugh laugh laugh

THAT'S NOT FUNNY ABRA - YOUR NOT EVEN ATHEIST - NOW YOU WENT TO FAR - THIS POOR SOUL WILL BE CONFUSED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!!!sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

noway noway

ABRA STOLE RABBITS KEYS!! MAYBE HE HAS ALL OF THEM!! GET HIM!!

Oh wait, nevermind. Abra, you can keep the keys. I don't really want mine back anyway.

bigsmile bigsmile drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 01:15 PM

*Phara walks into to the inn after long days work* Calliope good day, may I have an elvin wine please? *Phara takes a seat near the fireplace and sips her wine. Phara notices Rathil and decides not to bother him, the last few days have been tough on him.*

*Rathil hears Phara come in and looks up*

I don't believe Calliope is here right now I am afraid.

*He pours Phara a wine and gives it to her.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:36 PM

*gets off the bar and the kitten turns into a raven flying onto her shoulders* a pleasure master rathil. If you have any questions i will be at my shop. *Places a hand on his shoulder* take care old friend. *heads out the door*

*For the first time in nearly 250 cyclones Rathil lets a tear fall from his one good eye. He quickly wipes it away and looks around to make sure no one else saw. He leans back in his chair again and closes his eye.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:29 PM

*Bows slightly* Very well Master rathil. I Will allow her ship to enter port. her ship can stay for a week. Its upto you two to decide if she's on the ship or not when it leaves.

Thank you Kalika

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:18 PM

Shes a days sail out. Maybe less.

Very well then, you can arrange for the lockdown to be lifted to allow her and her ship into the city. Just her ship though. If she has anymore under her command now they must wait outside. If the marshall gives you any trouble inform him it is under my orders and he can take it up with me if he has a problem.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:09 PM

*She moves and levitates her self to sit on top of the bar* She did. The City is on lock down. No one in, no one out. I could lift it for her fleet or bring just her into the city.

*Rathil smirks a bit*

I would imagine the Marshall will not be too happy to hear about that. Regardless of who it is or how many.

*He sighs a bit*

Do you know how far out she is

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:04 PM

*She walks over to him and speaks in a deep but seductive tone* Master Rathil I take it you got the letter. *The kitten leaps onto the bar and rubs up against him*

*He doesn't move or look up.*

Yes, I got it. Did she send it directly through you?

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:00 PM

*The door opens slowly and Kalika walks into the bar with her cat curled up around her shoulders asleep. She looks around her gold eyes settling on Rathil*

*Rathil is sitting behind the bar leaning back in his chair. He has his hat pulled down over his eyes and doesn't say anything as she enters. From knowing him for awhile she knows that this is how he gets when something is bothering him.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:02 AM
*Rathil enters the inn and takes a seat behind the bar. He closes his eyes and lets himself lose himself in thought.*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:58 AM

Tribo... hope you don't mind that I rephrased your statement a bit.

Here goes....

"......how many here that regularly post ,or have been here for some time.... come from an earth background and have at one time been "born"..... but have left the earth after being born .... due to whatever reasons and do not concider themselves having "been born" any more? - i know i and abra have this in common though i dont know if he was born or not, is there anyone else? just saying yes or no is ok
Edited by tribo on Wed 06/04/08 11:52 PM

Now.....does what I just wrote make any sense , Tribo?:wink:

Tribo.. a christian may sometimes become backslidden....but a true christian can never become "unborn", once that christian is born again in the spirit....UNLESS he was NOT truly born again in the first place.

sorry MS - there are no "true" christians - only ones that have a mind set towards the bible and jesus - and there are no "true" followers of jesus, including the apostles. Their are only those that have bought into the myth
the rewards program,and that which has little to do with jesus or god as outlined in the mfg.s handbook you follow.

as to your changed statement - no it makes no sense but i would exspect no less from someone that follows the book you follow which makes no sense either.
in this case i would have to restate my post as - how many of you here have at one time had keys to a car and at some point left your keys behind after having had them, due to what ever reason's, and consider themselves as not having keys now?

WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY KEYS?!?!?!?! sad

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 10:22 AM
Edited by Rathil_Thads on Thu 06/05/08 10:22 AM

I was brought up Christian and it was forced on me pretty heavily but about the time I was 14-15 and starting to get to that age where I could think for myself and started to realize that everything being told to me was totally illogical I started a search for what something was that I could believe. I found Paganism and Wicca and from 15 on I considered myself a Wiccan. Now I am 23 and I am starting to question even my beliefs in that. More starting to question religion in general. So I guess that currently you can put me somewhere inbetween Agnostic and Atheist.

hahahaha - i'll put you as agnostic :smile: there are no "TRUE" atheist. not madeline o'hare or belushi or others that think they are atheist really are.

That's fair. I guess that as long as you are still questioning and trying to learn you can't truly be an atheist. So Agnostic works for me. drinker

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 08:53 AM

All I can say is that if Christianity is working for you, than more power to you. But even tho you have met many people, you have limited experience in the world as a whole ( as do I and most people in general)
Your religion should add to the person you are, reflect how you are and your beliefs. It should not determine whether or not you are a good person. flowerforyou I see what you are saying, or trying to say. My advice to you is to try to keep more of an open mind and allow for other ideas and possibilitiesflowerforyou

UMM OKhuh back to I DID NOT say that they are the ONLY ones who are good (where did anyone get that?) there fore my mind is open..I KNOW and didnt think it would be so blown out of context and read into then given someone elses twist when I said IT SEEMS to me christians are.....excetra

I think the problem is that even though you did not actually come out and say it you implied it with two of your posts. The first one being the original post where you said it seems that only true christians know what it means to have those types of values. (Interpretted into that if you are not a true christian you may have some of those values but it's not likely)

And the second one being where Jill stated she is not a christian but still has those values and you responded that she must be one of the 1% (Again implying that it is possible but extremely unlikely)

If it makes you feel any better I know what you were trying to say, but that doesn't change the fact that the way it was phrased opened up a huge can of worms.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:28 AM
I was brought up Christian and it was forced on me pretty heavily but about the time I was 14-15 and starting to get to that age where I could think for myself and started to realize that everything being told to me was totally illogical I started a search for what something was that I could believe. I found Paganism and Wicca and from 15 on I considered myself a Wiccan. Now I am 23 and I am starting to question even my beliefs in that. More starting to question religion in general. So I guess that currently you can put me somewhere inbetween Agnostic and Atheist.

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:07 PM
Soon enough, Draven, Soon enough.

*Rathil stands up and starts heading to the door but turns back to the minotaur*

Although do try something for me. I want to see if you can go a whole day without threatening someone in this Inn. Think of it as a self building tool. If you can make it one whole day I will give you 50 gold pieces. You go 5 days straight and I will make it 300.

*Rathil smiles a bit as he walks out of the inn*

Rathil_Thads's photo
Wed 06/04/08 10:02 PM
*Takes the letter from Sitka and tucks it away without even looking at what the outside parchment says and looks back to the vampire.*

I am afraid not my dear. I do not hold the same interests I once did in my youth. Such trivial things do not intrigue me as much as they used too.